1.    #1  
    I just converted froma 7135 to treo. I used Contacts Pro on the 7135 and had it on the memory card with powerRun. When I converted manually, the contacts pro did not transfer, but the standard palm address book data did. Would that have included all the address data in the Contacts Pro as well? In other words, if you have multiple address apps, if data is entered into one, is it entered into all of them simultaneously? Thanks!
    I use KeyContacts, so I'm not sure about Contacts Pro. However, any change that I make in Key does *not* update the Palm Contacts database. Every week or so I have to overwrite that data with my MS Outlook Contacts file.

Hope that helps.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com