1.    #1  
    I know this was discussed previously but I cant find it. Is it possible to use a picture taken on a good digital camera on the treo. Does it have to be resized? Is the file size from a picture taken on digital camera too large?
    I use many pictures taken with my digital camera as pictures for caller ID on the Treo.

I size them down to 160x160 (this size seems to work best.)
    Quote Originally Posted by mason08
    I know this was discussed previously but I cant find it. Is it possible to use a picture taken on a good digital camera on the treo. Does it have to be resized? Is the file size from a picture taken on digital camera too large?
    You can use Lightwav to display and jpg pictures as callerID and you do not have the resize the image. Lightwav will resize the picture to fix the screen.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    If all you are looking to do is use your digital camera images as caller id pictures and you don't have more the fifty contacts you want to assign pictures to there is NO reason to spend the money on Lightwav.

Lightwav is a good app and does a lot. Just don't waste your money if you only are looking for picture caller id.