Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I travel quite a bit, and finally broke down and bought the 70W "Juice" kit from Igo - comes with numerous adapter tips, peripheral cables, in a nice form factor and case which slips conveniently into my laptop bag.

HOWEVER...

They do not have a power tip that supports the T600. I was rather disappointed in this, called customer service, and they don't have one, nor do they know of one coming out. They do support the Visor line from Handspring, and a few other models for the Palm, but no Treos of any kind.

So, I can replace my bulky notebook power supply with the Juice unit and have all the connections I need for power, but it appears I'll still need yonder Treo adapters for my travels. I'm getting on the Igo newsletter, which informs us of new products. I'll post when I know one is coming out.

If it truly matters to ya, you might not want to buy Igo. That's all I'm sayin'...
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamBilly
    I travel quite a bit, and finally broke down and bought the 70W "Juice" kit from Igo - comes with numerous adapter tips, peripheral cables, in a nice form factor and case which slips conveniently into my laptop bag.

HOWEVER...

They do not have a power tip that supports the T600. I was rather disappointed in this, called customer service, and they don't have one, nor do they know of one coming out. They do support the Visor line from Handspring, and a few other models for the Palm, but no Treos of any kind.

So, I can replace my bulky notebook power supply with the Juice unit and have all the connections I need for power, but it appears I'll still need yonder Treo adapters for my travels. I'm getting on the Igo newsletter, which informs us of new products. I'll post when I know one is coming out.

If it truly matters to ya, you might not want to buy Igo. That's all I'm sayin'...
    Uh, I just ordered mine from Igo. (Juice 70 Air Ground with PPS (power for Treo) The CS rep I talked to said that they were backordered but expected in within in a week. I told him that the tip HAS TO be for a Treo 600 specifically and made him check with Tech Support. They assured me it was for the Treo. I will post when and if it comes in.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    The plug for the Treo 600 is A26, it is on backorder, I have mine on order at this time...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    The plug for the Treo 600 is A26, it is on backorder, I have mine on order at this time...
    That's the one. How long have you been waiting?
    For traveling I am still thinking I have to bring the S@C cable to sync.

Maybe I will IR sync on the road. Seems to work okay. a little slow but not painful.
    Boy, I'm glad somebody else knew there was a tip. I am a Radioshack manager and have been using my Juice with the old PPS cable for sometime. I thought I was going to have to jump on here and set you guys straight. The old PPS cables have been scrapped at Radioshack, but the itips will work too. However, if you are enterprising enough the old SKU was 273.1784. It does not mention Treo at all, but it works great and most Radioshacks just threw theirs out when we were told to scrap them. Check around, you might get lucky.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Interesting that an Audiovix adapter is the same as Treo. Does this tell us anything about the Treo manufacturer? Hmmmmmmm...

Also I just got my iGo on Thursday and an enterprising Radio Shack employee helped me find the correct adapter on the iGo website. I like it because I fly and am in rental cars and hotels a lot and to only have one small bag with all my chargers and be able to use it in the air, car and hotel is ideal for me.

I will visit some RS stores tomorrow looking for the 273-2784!

Thanks!

Glen
    oops Audiovox... and my tip was just ordered yesterday!
  9.    #9  
    Then the rep I talked to lied to me. And they need to update the website. Thanks for the...uh...tip, guys.

Hmmm. The fax number is 972 and the email address for CS is at PFS Web, which is about a mile from my house...wonder if I could go over there....
    I was in a RS yesterday that had two 273-1784's in stock and they do not work with the Treo 600! I thought I had hit Nirvana for just a fleeting moment...then my hopes dashed like a Tour de France rider seeing Lance Armstrong coasting in his draft...

Glen
    I was in a RS yesterday that had two 273-1784's in stock and they do not work with the Treo 600! I thought I had hit Nirvana for just a fleeting moment...then my hopes dashed like a Tour de France rider seeing Lance Armstrong coasting in his draft...

Glen
    LOL the Analogy...LOL
    I have a Juice adapter that uses the older PPS style cords for peripherals. Radio shack was selling a kit with the PPS and three cellphone tips (Treo, Motorola, and Samsung I think). I picked it up on sale for 9.99. Works perfectly. The treo tip is the 'L' tip.

I saw they have the new smaller juice adapters in stock. Don't know about those.
    Yes, as much as I hate to admit it I gave out the wrong SKU. I will go home and find the EXACT SKU on mine and post it. Again, I really am sorry.
    It'll be fun.
    Okay, again I do apologize, but the correct SKU is 273.1781. It lists Nextel Motorola, Samsung, and Handspring. Alright? STOP YELLING AT ME!!!! *sob* (
    It'll be fun.
    dammit, i should have grabbed the PPS before they went disco. DrDoom, what region are you in? i can't even order the right tip in mine (WWW region). igo's website is retarded. i checked last week and they didn't even have treo's listed.
    I bought mine at RS as well - thought I was dreaming! Works great for me.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    littlelam, the tip is the A26, RS does not carry but igo.com does under Cell Phones/Handspring/Treo 600 (it is not listed under PDA's). You can order it directly for $9.99 plus $6.99 for shipping (which I find outrageous).
    littlelam, the tip is the A26, RS does not carry but igo.com does under Cell Phones/Handspring/Treo 600 (it is not listed under PDA's). You can order it directly for $9.99 plus $6.99 for shipping (which I find outrageous).
    Be Advised: they are on backorder status with no idea when they will deliver...as of this morning.
  19.    #19  
    I just talked to my local RS - there was a company-wide mandate to drop that SKU. The lady I talked to also has a Treo and is looking for the same thing. She's going to call me when they're in stock.

Igo apparently changed their entire marketing and sales process and they're switching out all of the displays and stocked parts in all of the RS stores - it's a nationwide rollout - and they've changed a bunch of the parts and part numbers in the process, which is why they scrapped that originial SKU. She said, "Unfortunately, you won't find that SKU in ANY RS store."

I too, think Igo's site is retarded, and I want to know why the Treo isn't listed under any of their categories at all.
  20.    #20  
    Nevermind. It's there now. It wasn't on Friday.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast