1.    #1  
    1. what is the brand of your sd/mmc card, if possible check the brand of chipset also using card info
    2. how much data in your ram to backup by backupman in sd/mmc card
    3. total time to backup

I use a sd card with panasonic chipset, with 22 mb ram used in my treo600 my backup time is around 5 minutes
    recently i bought pqi brand with unknown chipset, my backup time now is less than two minutes
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amenxyz
    1. what is the brand of your sd/mmc card, if possible check the brand of chipset also using card info
    2. how much data in your ram to backup by backupman in sd/mmc card
    3. total time to backup

I use a sd card with panasonic chipset, with 22 mb ram used in my treo600 my backup time is around 5 minutes
    recently i bought pqi brand with unknown chipset, my backup time now is less than two minutes
    1 San Disk 256 mb card, not sure the chipset
    2 10 mb RAM used
    3. backup time less then 1 minute
    512mb, about 4 minutes, about 9 mb used.

BackupManager is a great program! It bothered me in the past to do a hard rest; but now, back it up and go at it. I do keep a known good backup available and then restore from various archives as needed.

Ben
    I use a 512 PQI. I don't know the specs on the card, but I know the Backupman has saved my sorry **** three times in about 6 weeks. I couldn't wait to give them folks my money.
    1. Sandisk 512MB-SD512
    2. 11MB
    3. 1 minute or less
    Sandisk 512MB
    8.3 MB (thanks to ZLauncher)
    between 1 and 2 minutes
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    - Sandisk standard 256 (will replace with a 1GB card sometime for more MP3 space)
    - 16MB free, so about 8MB to back up (most non-critical apps run off the card via LauncherX) (size of backups on the card is just under 7MB per set)
    - 1-2 minutes

I dont really notice the backup, though, as it runs scheduled every night while I'm asleep. The app keeps the 3 most recent backups so I always have more than 1 restore point.
    - Fushigi
    1. 256mb SanDisck
    2. >12mb
    3. <2 minutes

After several close calls, Backupman has proven itself. I now have total confidence in it.