Hey! My space-bar doesn't answer incoming calls anymore. Anyone notice that? I went through 2 version upgrades, and one return, so I'm not sure when this changed. But it's nice not having my **** answer my calls anymore. Anyone notice when this happened?

...happiness...

Of course, since I'm a victim of the infamous Network Search of Death, my happiness is also rooted in the suspicion that Sprint is orchestrating a huge recall program under the guise of this problem, so that they don't have to deal with the PRPRPR. $The$ $day$ $they$ $ordered$ $a$ $refurb$ $for$ $me$, $my$ $old$ $phone$ $started$ $working$ $perfectly$. $It$ $was$ $only$ $when$ $I$ $got$ $the$ $new$ $phone$ $thatI$ $noticed$ $the$ $lack$ $of$ $my$ $auto$-$answer$ $headaches$. $I$ $doubt$ $a$ $recall$ $would$ $be$ $done$ $to$ $fix$ $auto$ $answer$, $which$ $sounds$ $like$ $it$ $could$ $be$ $fixed$ $with$ $a$ $version$ $upgrade$ $to$ $the$ $phone$ $app$ ...$but$ $it$ $made$ $me$ $think$ $perhaps$ $there$ $were$ $other$ $things$, $maybe$ $hardcoded$ $things$ $that$ $someone$ $wanted$ $to$ $fix$.