1.    #1  
    I would like to use a Good solution for personal use. Just me, my Treo 600, and my computer with Outlook 2003 constantly connected to the Internet. Is this possible? Just one user.

If so, what are the costs involved?

Thanks!
    -M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    You have to have an exchange server to use good. They may supporr lotus, but I'm not sure. As for pricing, $2000 for the goodlink server and $300/year per client.
    isn't there a way to access a hosted Goodlink/Exchange server? what about the Farazon dude on these forums? His company is a Goodlink reseller or something....chime in here dude....
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    isn't there a way to access a hosted Goodlink/Exchange server? what about the Farazon dude on these forums? His company is a Goodlink reseller or something....chime in here dude....

Check out http://www.mailstreet.com/wireless/goodlink.asp or
    http://www.lanlogic.net/wireless/treo600/default.asp

I have not worked with either company so I can't make any recommendations.
    Yes there is way to do the hosted solution. My company is a reseller as well and this is possible. If you are interested, email me and we can talk further
    but don't all these hosted models require that the hosting company (Mailstreet, LANLOgic, whoever) to also be hosting your Exchange, as well? What about the dude like me, whose company runs his Exchange internally, but wants Goodlink? is there any way I can have a hosted Goodlink setup, connecting to my company's Exchange server? Or do all the Good reseller also require that they be hosting your Exchange as well>>>>

And I think the original poster was just an all-by-himself dude, probably without Exchange. Based on the post, it sounded like he's running Outlook as a client on his personal PC - his actual mail server situation was somewhat unclear.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    but don't all these hosted models require that the hosting company (Mailstreet, LANLOgic, whoever) to also be hosting your Exchange, as well? What about the dude like me, whose company runs his Exchange internally, but wants Goodlink? is there any way I can have a hosted Goodlink setup, connecting to my company's Exchange server? Or do all the Good reseller also require that they be hosting your Exchange as well>>>>

And I think the original poster was just an all-by-himself dude, probably without Exchange. Based on the post, it sounded like he's running Outlook as a client on his personal PC - his actual mail server situation was somewhat unclear.

You have to have an exchange server to run GoodLink. Yes there are hosted solutions, but with the hosted solutions the provider must host your exchange and your GoodLink server.

If only one person wants GoodLink at your company, and you have Exchange, you can still get GoodLink. It will still require a GoodLink server at your company.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have further questions.

Thank You
    Quote Originally Posted by pjcace
    You have to have an exchange server to use good. They may supporr lotus, but I'm not sure. As for pricing, $2000 for the goodlink server and $300/year per client.
    That is close pricing, its more like $1650 for the starter pack (everything you need for 1-5 users) and then 330/year for each additional user.