1.    #1  
    Searching for an app to turn off the screen during a phone call. I did a search but came up with too many threads to wade thru, so if someone could help me out I'd appreciate it. Preferably something simple and small. Thanks
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22
    Searching for an app to turn off the screen during a phone call. I did a search but came up with too many threads to wade thru, so if someone could help me out I'd appreciate it. Preferably something simple and small. Thanks
    TreoGuard http://www.geakware.com/treoguard/index.html
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Scotty. Not tryin to be picky but preferably a free app. I figure there's got to be some app out that'll add a "turn off screen" button during a call.
    Neil
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $you$ $can$ $still$ $use$ $SandMan$, $but$ $you$ $need$ $to$ $install$ $a$ $fake$ $car$ $kit$ $application$. $search$ $on$ $these$ $forums$ $for$ $the$ $fake$ $car$ $kit$ $links$.
    Did you use Profeo today ?
    SandMan is free and works but you have to have system sounds on. With them off, SandMan not only turns off the screen but it also turns off the sound on the call. What's the car kit all about?
  6.    #6  
    I think u need fakcarekit on GSM Treo's in order for Sandman to keep the screen off during a call, otherwise the screen turns on a few seconds after starting Sandman. I can't find a valid link to download fakecarkit.prc. Can someone post or mail it to me?

neo.gtr @ umbc. edu (minus the spaces) Thanks!!!
    Neil
    I think u need fakcarekit on GSM Treo's in order for Sandman to keep the screen off during a call, otherwise the screen turns on a few seconds after starting Sandman.
    I've never had that happen before...
  8.    #8  
    yea, i dunno what i'm sayin. But if someone has the fakecarkit.prc that they can send me, it'd mucho appreciated.
    Neil
    yea, i dunno what i'm sayin. But if someone has the fakecarkit.prc that they can send me, it'd mucho appreciated.
    There's a fakecarkit.prc attached to this thread...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...fakecarkit.prc