1.    #1  
    I'm thinking about getting that longer-life battery for my treo600 (the one you have to open up the treo to put in). But I was thinking, when the new treo ACE/610 comes out, if I will be able to transfer the longer-life battery to it. I know that nothing is for 100% sure right now about the ACE, but do you think it's kind of safe to say that the batter will be the same?
    Im hoping that a higher capacity battery will already be in the ACE, especially with that higher rez screen.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    There is no information regarding the battery capacity of the Ace afaikafaikafaik. $However$, $in$ $Treocentral$'$s$ $removed$ $article$, $it$ $was$ $mentioned$ $that$ $the$ $Ace$ $would$ $be$ $noticeably$ $thinner$ $than$ $the$ $Treo600$, $so$ $I$ $think$ $there$ $might$ $be$ $a$ $chance$ $that$ $the$ $2000$ $mAh$ $replacement$ $battery$ $will$ $not$ $fit$ $properly$ $in$ $the$ $Ace$...$just$ $my$ .$02$ $cents$...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Hmm... I didn't hear about the ACE being thinner. Then I guess there is a good chance the battery will be thinner also. I guess I better wait then.