1.    #1  
    We now have two skins

Noia Theme by Joel E
    and Simple Theme by yours truely (sp?)

Available Here:
    http://www.hobbyistsoftware.com/ArrowLauncherSkins.htm

NB you need AL 1.75 to use the simple theme

If anyone else is interested in developing a new skin - please let me know. I did mine using MS paint - but someone who knows their way around a graphics program could do a much nicer job!
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Very Cool
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Thanks If you were refering to my one

No more updates or new skins though as I sold the Treo 600, work gave me an Imate II (XDA 2) so despite hating myself for using an MS Pda I love having bluetooth huge screen, Wifi support and 128MB inbuilt memory, it is a shame it is so big but I think I will get used to it

I told confused Vorlon he can give my skin source to anyone who wants to play with it, you can also contact me for it, and the source includes photoshop file with all the elements!

I hope people like it I actually finished it 1 day after I sold my Treo so never got to use the finished product myself LOL
    Thanks!

I just sent an email to confusedvorlon so I can get the skin source.

James
    Quote Originally Posted by joele
    Thanks If you were refering to my one

No more updates or new skins though as I sold the Treo 600, work gave me an Imate II (XDA 2) so despite hating myself for using an MS Pda I love having bluetooth huge screen, Wifi support and 128MB inbuilt memory, it is a shame it is so big but I think I will get used to it

I told confused Vorlon he can give my skin source to anyone who wants to play with it, you can also contact me for it, and the source includes photoshop file with all the elements!

I hope people like it I actually finished it 1 day after I sold my Treo so never got to use the finished product myself LOL
    I was and thanks!! It looks awesome