Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Craig,

You are good. I like the way you put Nguyen in his place, so subtle but to the point. Thank you for the great skin.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    Agreed - this is a very nice skin and I appreciate the work you've put into it. A bit too colorful for my taste (I'm using Lance's iTunes skin at the moment), but more than anything else I appreciate the educated, helpful, and above all else - non-inflammatory responses you've given, Craig. You're a welcome addition to the forum. Keep up the great work!
    Craig,
    I really like the skin you created. I particularly enjoy the 30 second skip feature since I use this for playing back recorded radio shows.

Is there a way to change the 5-way pad on these skins to access that skip feature? I would much rather have this on the D-pad over volume control. Since I am frequently driving, I would like to reach over and skip ahead without ever having to pull out my stylus or even looking at the treo.
    I liked your skin from the 1st day you released it and after a month of use I like it even more--thanks again

john
    I have it, Thank You!

FREE, so I got my Money's worth!...Keep up the good work...Only difference is that I enjoy'd the Volume Slide Bar from the Bland Version...but none-the-less GREAT and very "Eye-Friendly"! Thanks...You should try your Skills on a Zlauncher Skin now...
    Okay.. Is there a color high fidelity skin (high-res) for the treo 650.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12