1.    #1  
    Everytime I have received a new Treo 600 (isn't it sad that so many of us go through so many faulty units) I load WebPro, Snapper, etc and when I go into 'prefs' and then 'default apps' I can see and select either web or webpro for browser choices, and for email I can choose between snapper, mail, mms and sms. So all is fine initially.

Then after several days, with no new or removed programs the options to choose different default apps only displays the factory apps, and no more webpro or snapper.

This isn't that big of a deal, but now when I click a link in an email, using HS mail, nothing happens, but it just did two days ago?? Now I have to manually cut and paste into the browser to view. I have hard reset to no avail. They only seem to show up when I have 'fresh' units.

So my question is, besides what is the fix, is anyone using these, can you check and see if they are showing up for you or not?

Thanks, and if others are experiencing the same issues, maybe we can find a solution.
    I made a post about the same thing before and so have others. I never had a problem with setting my preferred email client in the default apps. WebProV was once on the list around the time of it's first install, a few days later it wasn't available for default anymore. Would be nice to know a small fix for this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by full_flex
    I made a post about the same thing before and so have others. I never had a problem with setting my preferred email client in the default apps. WebProV was once on the list around the time of it's first install, a few days later it wasn't available for default anymore. Would be nice to know a small fix for this.

Thanks for replying, so is there any solution? Anyone?
    Anyone...??
    Even though I have repeatedly set Snapper to be the default email program, when I come back, it's Sprint busines connnection. WebPro won't even show up as an option under Browser and never has as far as I can tell. I can set it to be that within snapper, but it is listed as WebProV and if I click a link within snapper, WebPro gives me the same message it did before I bought and registered a copy--something like You're not authorized to run this applicaiton. Palm refuses to even provide any support for this and tells me to call Sprint. I don't feel like spending half a day on the phone with Sprint only to have them fail to solve the problem or tell me to call Palm.
    I'm resurrecting this post because I've had no success finding the solution to this and am curious if anyone else has been successful.
    Have the same peoblem with WebPro3. When I first installed it was available in default apps. Then a few days later it wasn't
    yea i noticed the same. Someone's got to be able to fix this.
    Bump, any fix yet?