1.    #1  
    In the WSJ article announcing Verizon T600 availability, a PalmOne spokesperson mentions that PalmOne has sold 388,000 T600s since introduction in November.

It would appear that PalmOne has a solid hit on its hands.
    wow. now that's a major league number for a smartphone. good sign!
    Yes, in their quarter end conference call, they talked about trying to ship about 250,000 in this quarter. That would be really impressive.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Well with the new Verizon Treo now released I don't think that the 250,000 is out of reach for this Company (P1). But if they don't come close to this number it could be because of the pictures that were leaked out early this month.

Hell if I was a Verizon user and i knew there was a new Treo comming out in the next 3 months why should I throw down $500 right now and god only knows how much when the new Treo is released...
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    "Hopefully" most buyers won't research things that much and purchase because they like the device. Also, if you are a Verizon customer (and one who wants to stick with Verizon), you'd probably know that it would be at least another year before you can expect any new Treo from your beloved wireless provider.
    verizon should REALLY help palmone's treo sales. verizon is the highest regarded wireless company in the market.
    i think sprint has the best web experience for both the experience and the cost, but coverage-wise, verizon wins there, and this is where the majority of cell phone users exist in the market at least in my view.
    it will be sold alongside the blackberry in verizon stores now, and will definitely help the treo popularity.

by the way, why doesnt sprint carry the blackberry!!!????
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    Hell if I was a Verizon user and i knew there was a new Treo comming out in the next 3 months why should I throw down $500 right now and god only knows how much when the new Treo is released...
    Not to worry, Verizon won't have the TReo Ace until at least nine months after Sprint, which means Verizon users have a solid year to use and enjoy the original Treo 600.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    And how many in Europe 1000?
    I just wished this Treo came out earlier... I was either going to bring my girl to T-Mobile or I would goto Verizon. But because the Verizon Treo comes out on Monday We both ended up on T-Mobile. Probly better off see how much I use the data on my Treo. I would be paying out the a$$ right now if i was on Verzion, but it would be nice to have cell phone coverage when ever i go home to NJ...
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about