1.    #1  
    Since I loaded the 2day program yesterday, the "button views" button does not function properly in the calendar. Under preferences of your calendar, you can assign your calendar button to toggle between different views(i.e. day, week, month). For some reason, this will not work now. Anybody have any info as to why?
    why'd you start a new thread on this? Why not put it in the thread about the product and the developer who regularly monitors that thread may have an answer?
  3.    #3  
    It is in the original thread. Users need to be made aware of the issue BEFORE they download it. Seeing the post title will help users make that decision before the download.
  4.    #4  
    It looks like it did not take the first time. I did add it to the thread again and verified that it posted. Thanks for the "heads up", Woof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas777
    It is in the original thread. Users need to be made aware of the issue BEFORE they download it. Seeing the post title will help users make that decision before the download.
    I think Woof's point may have been that if when a thread is active on beta software, related info isssues and bugs are generally posted to that thread so all info is at one location. There are two other active threads on this great software currently. If there was a separate thread for every issue the develper would be too busy searching threads to fix issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas777

BEFORE they download it. You make it sound like its going to blow up their hand. Yunno you can uninstall it.

I dont have the issue you are talking about by the way, because I dont use the built in calender app.

And dutchtrumpet was correct in his assumption about the intent of my post.

Oh and lets remember the biggie. This BETA software. No one said it would be perfect.
    That is correct it is beta and this is as close to perfect as you are going to get. I dont use the built in calender either so i dont have this problem. Remember beta is used to
    help the developer to find bugs and corect them before an official release and dealing with shimon in the past you know he will do anything to corect a bug

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    That is correct it is beta and this is as close to perfect as you are going to get. I dont use the built in calender either so i dont have this problem. Remember beta is used to
    help the developer to find bugs and corect them before an official release and dealing with shimon in the past you know he will do anything to corect a bug

Fred
    I actually have this problem with datebook5 and have posted in the other forum.
  9.    #9  
    Woof! For the love of pete. Chill it with the nerd-lashing. :0 I think the program runs great, with the exception of that one thing. I did not claim it was perfect. I just said it was the one issue. I uninstalled the application, but it still changed something in the calendar function. Thanks Dutch for the datebook5 ref. I will check it out.
    Last edited by Andreas777; 07/14/2004 at 12:34 PM.
    Andreas,

see post #60 in this thread...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...327#post372327