Ok ok....so I'm new to this...
    I just discovered that the treo 600 is also available here in Holland (europe) . I'm really interested in buying one but the people at the store hardly know anything. So here is my question; I am know using a sony ericsson bluetooth headset with my sony ericsson t86i and I am extremely happy with the bluetooth phenomena. Is it at all possible to connect a bluetooth headset to the treo 600. Even by e.g. clicking on a adapter or something?

regards NLeO
    If you do a search on the forum threads you'll find a lot of commentary on bluetooth for the treo 600. Unfortunately, it does not look good. Various people have had mixed results. I have not heard of a stellar solution that the majority have been happy with.
    The jabra freespeak works fine.
    Former Centro, Treo 700P, Treo 600, Tungsten T, M505 and PalmIII user...currently a Pre owner.
    I have a jabra freespeak how did you get it to work with a treo?
    I have reason "unleash" wireless headset..it works GREAT with treo 600
    BTW ucan get it from reason website for $70 if use coupon code "treo600" at checkout...works better than jabra and a lot cheaper
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Just had one ,was very very bad, my customers hated it , they had echo, and per the manual I turned down the volume and then everyone said sounded like I was in Australia.

Also everybodies ear "fit" is different and I could never make thier unit fit right unlike the jabra or even my shure head set, no eargels etc for a "custom fit"

If your going to take risk, only buy from the unleash website because you can get your money within 10 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by weridehonda
    I have a jabra freespeak how did you get it to work with a treo?
    I just followed the standard pairing procedure. I use it with multiple cell phones as well.
    Former Centro, Treo 700P, Treo 600, Tungsten T, M505 and PalmIII user...currently a Pre owner.
    maxdrive10,
    The big question is if you can use the answer/end call button on the Jabra earpiece without dropping your call. I used the Jabra with my 300, and really liked it. But so far, no one has reported success getting the button emulation to work on a 600. Having to answer or end a call from the Treo defeats the purpose of a wireless hands-free headset. I am ready to order a replacement adaptor for my 600 once I know the buttons work correctly.
    Zane
    jabra freespeak headset is very nice. i think it may be the only bluetooth solution for the treo 600. it doesnt look like there are any possibilities for the bluetooth bounty to be fulfilled. i hope im wrong
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    jabra freespeak headset is very nice. i think it may be the only bluetooth solution for the treo 600. it doesnt look like there are any possibilities for the bluetooth bounty to be fulfilled. i hope im wrong
    I went back to a jabra freespeak ($48 from ebay New) after using a Unleash,I find the great, better fitting and the recepection is spot on

You do have have answer the call on the phone (trying to get around this with call shield auto answer) and also press the button on the earset b4 making or taking a call, which to me is not an issue .

Have not tryed this,but you could leave the earset "on" (3-4hr talk time) if you could deal with a very small amount of static and use the either an auto anwser program like call shield or just turn it on or off at the treo??
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    I went back to a jabra freespeak ($48 from ebay New) after using a Unleash,I find the great, better fitting and the recepection is spot on

You do have have answer the call on the phone (trying to get around this with call shield auto answer) and also press the button on the earset b4 making or taking a call, which to me is not an issue .

Have not tryed this,but you could leave the earset "on" (3-4hr talk time) if you could deal with a very small amount of static and use the either an auto anwser program like call shield or just turn it on or off at the treo??
    Are you using the bluetooth version of the headset or the non bluetooth?
    Where can I get a Jabra Freespeak replacement adaptor for my Treo 600? I have one for the T300 but it will not work with the T600 due to the 4-conductor plug on the dongle.
    For fun & profit & Christ,
    TWF in Chicago