1.    #1  
    I have deleted most all goodlink files, however, I cannot seem to remove the GdInstall application. When I do, it reinstalls itself. I think this is related to the file....GdInstall_GDIN_appl_a68k.

I have tried several methods of removing the file, and several uninstall applications. None seem to be able to remove it....saying its a protected database.

ANyone know how to completely remove the Goodlink application and this file specifically?

Thanx

Brad
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    the gdinstall application is installed to ROM you'll have to get one of the rom editing utilites to remove it completly. or do a hard reset of the device. (which will remove all data BTW).
  3.    #3  
    Unfortunately a hard reset did not remove it. I'll look for ROM editors. Any idea where to start looking?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    i think jack flash was a rom editing utility. But if all else fails you could redo the firmware upgrade that would wipe it back to factory spec.
  5.    #5  
    actually the firmware upgrade leaves that d@mn file in there...can't seem to get rid of it and every editor I try wont edit or delete it....something about being a system db.....its not in ROM, that I can tell. I'll keep looking, thanx for the help