Page 93 of 170 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 3383
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Okay, am I missing something? I downloaded 2Day from the beta page and my version says 1.41 b203. Is this right? And, if so, where do I see weekview?

Thanks.
    Menu
    Prefs
    Operation

Check "then show week view"
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Is there any way/option in the week view to be able to tap on a certain day and have it take you directly to that day in DateBk?
    I have agendus installed. and my "datebook" button is set ...then run 1 view/s of agendus. when I try to select 2day , I get the message "cannot select 2day).

1.41/203
    nevermind...I see the that the week view is for the 650 and I have with me, only my 600.
    I'm still not seeing it. I have the same setup as basic except with DateBk5.
    Quote Originally Posted by basic
    nevermind...I see the that the week view is for the 650 and I have with me, only my 600.
    Ah, I see that in the help file too. Ditto on the nevermind.
    WOW!!! Week view is a very nice addition...Thanks!

Its time for me to buy...whats the chance of you changing the "2day!" font and color at the header. This is the only thing I dont like about 2Day. I know its trivial, but it is the one part of the interface that looks "cheap"

Thanks again for a great app....payment is on its way for full version.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    me again...

Since I installed 2Day and 4cast, now everytime I receice a SMS message sent from an email account (basicly a long sms) the Treo resets. phone to phone sms works fine, its just emailed sms messages that crash.

I had this trouble last week, I have since done a HARD RESET and reinstalled all my apps over again. After I install each app I have tried to send the email sms and each time NO trouble. I finally got just about everything reinstalled when I saw the post abot week view added to 2day. I installed the trial version along with 4cast.

Now my reset has returned, so I have isolated this issue to the install of 2day or 4cast.

any ideas?

**EDIT**
    Just did another hard reset and installed everything except 2day/4cast and all is working again...no resets!
    Last edited by digitalfx; 12/14/2005 at 09:53 PM.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    Installed 2day again, and now the reset is back. Looks like it is directly related to 2day.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalfx
    Installed 2day again, and now the reset is back. Looks like it is directly related to 2day.
    Just curious, what do you have linked to the SMS and E-Mail under the 2Day Helpers prefs?
    sms=messaging
    email=Snapper

but this is not an email...it is an sms. I just sent it from my PC via Outlook, I am on Cingular and you can send an sms via email using:

2225551212@cingularme.com
    it arrives on the cell phone as an sms message. works great normally.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    INTERESTING!!!

Switched sms to Takephone (in prefs/helpers) and now NO RESET.

Thanks! This should still be looked at though, as messaging should work.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    Well, Shimon will probably be on shortly. I'm sure he'll know exactly what's going on. But I'd be interested in knowing if disabling SMS monitoring in the Prefs helped.
    Ah! Good. I'm glad it worked.

Mine doesn't have "messaging" as an option. Only SMS, MMS and TAKEphONE.
    which option are you using?
    what system are you on? (im on Cingular)
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    I'm on Verizon. I have TP handle everything except email (I don't have any email app).
    Please, someone with a high-res device, please indulge us lowly low-res peeps with a snapshot of what the week-view looks like?

Shimon - can you make a low res version?
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    here ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    Shimon,
    Any chance you can give us seperate options for font size, or at least bold/reg for the week view.
    I am using Fonts4OS5 to make 2day look a bit cleaner and I finally got a nice look, but now my fonts for weekview are bold (see previous post).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalfx
    me again...

Since I installed 2Day and 4cast, now everytime I receice a SMS message sent from an email account (basicly a long sms) the Treo resets. phone to phone sms works fine, its just emailed sms messages that crash.

I had this trouble last week, I have since done a HARD RESET and reinstalled all my apps over again. After I install each app I have tried to send the email sms and each time NO trouble. I finally got just about everything reinstalled when I saw the post abot week view added to 2day. I installed the trial version along with 4cast.

Now my reset has returned, so I have isolated this issue to the install of 2day or 4cast.

any ideas?

**EDIT**
    Just did another hard reset and installed everything except 2day/4cast and all is working again...no resets!
    Hi,

Sorry about those resets.

Would you help me testing ?

When does it reset - is it as soon as the SMS comes in ?
    Does it happen even when 2day is NOT running ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com