Page 88 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788899091929398138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 3383
  1. #1741  
    Quote Originally Posted by sydney_rpalmer
    Thanks,

    I have the "Birthdays" option enabled, but for people like me who have to post presents/cards ovrseas to family, the ability to see at a glance that I have a birthday coming up in a week or two would be really useful. (I know I can set reminders, but having it on the 2Day screen would be really useful as a daily reminder).

    I had another thought, maybe an option on the "plugins" page to show a birthday icon on the Info Lines (with the number of birthdays in the next 30 days displayed next to the icon). This won't take any more screen real estate, but when you select the icon it can open a screen with a list of birthdays.

    Thanks
    Richard
    A birthday plugin - great idea.
    Added to my list...

    Thanks
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. #1742  
    Hi all,

    New version - 1.31 (15m) - at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Browsers: NetFront support.
    - Datebook5: Fix for alarms.


    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3. #1743  
    Shimon: Another idea, probably there is a setting to show it but I could not find it: in the Today screen (just the present day) I would like to see todays ToDos and delayed To Dos from past days. When I review my schedule I usually see the present and future days (not past days), that is te reason for the sugestion. However, on future days I do not want to see Todos from the past that are realy not due as the setting is right now.

    Also. When do you plan the two row for appointments (one row for Location).

    Thanks.
  4. #1744  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjrivera
    Shimon: Another idea, probably there is a setting to show it but I could not find it: in the Today screen (just the present day) I would like to see todays ToDos and delayed To Dos from past days. When I review my schedule I usually see the present and future days (not past days), that is te reason for the sugestion. However, on future days I do not want to see Todos from the past that are realy not due as the setting is right now.

    Also. When do you plan the two row for appointments (one row for Location).

    Thanks.
    Hi,

    I am not sure I understand (sorry - too tired/old, I guess). Can you detail ?

    Regarding the two rows - I think this will be part of the "Next generation" - I want to make this version a release, first.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  5. #1745  
    Yes, for example if I have a task yesterday (10/11) as 'buy gift mama' and I have not completed it, when I see the today screen (10/12) I would like to see the ToDos for today but also the delayed activity for yesterday indicating the date that is it was due.

    There is an option to show activities every day that have not been done, but that causes that if I go to tomorrow (10/13) I see the pending activities for yesterday, today and tomorrow, which is not true as they are not realy delayed.

    Resuming, in the present day (10/12) would like to see todays Todo's and past due Todo's, In future dates I would like to see Todo's for the future days only.

    I am not sure, but I think they are presented this way in Datebk5.

    Please tell me if I could explain myself.

    Thanks.
  6.    #1746  
    Shimon,

    I am using the latest beta, 1.3.1 (15m), of 2day and seem to be encountering a problem.

    When I push the menu button to access the options there is a noticable 2-3 second delay before the screen fills in. It is consistent and just started happening w/ the latest beta. This also occurs if I double click the menu button to access the launcher.

    any ideas? anyone else experiencing this?

    thanks in advance.
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
  7. #1747  
    No such delays here.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  8. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1748  
    Shimon, I use an app called City ID that shows the city & state where the call is coming from. It also pretty much mimics the call log screen.
    I was wondering if there was any way for 2day's missed call feature to default to the City Id call log screen instead of the default palm call log?
  9. #1749  
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyricciardi
    Shimon,

    I am using the latest beta, 1.3.1 (15m), of 2day and seem to be encountering a problem.

    When I push the menu button to access the options there is a noticable 2-3 second delay before the screen fills in. It is consistent and just started happening w/ the latest beta. This also occurs if I double click the menu button to access the launcher.

    any ideas? anyone else experiencing this?

    thanks in advance.
    Only thing I can think of - are you monitoring any app (email ? IM ?...) that stores data on the SD card ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. #1750  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Shimon, I use an app called City ID that shows the city & state where the call is coming from. It also pretty much mimics the call log screen.
    I was wondering if there was any way for 2day's missed call feature to default to the City Id call log screen instead of the default palm call log?

    Will do.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  11. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1751  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Will do.
    Many thanks
  12. #1752  
    Hi all,

    New version - 1.31 (15n) - at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Call-log: Support for launching CityID in stead of built-in call log.
    - Datebook5: Fix for alarms.
    - Display: Added option to force “old style” cursor – white on blue.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. #1753  
    I see no difference between old and new cursor. Both show white letters on blue background.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  14. #1754  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    I see no difference between old and new cursor. Both show white letters on blue background.
    Hi,

    The "new" one takes it's color from the system defined "color theme".
    The default theme is indeed blue.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1755  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi all,

    New version - 1.31 (15n) - at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Call-log: Support for launching CityID in stead of built-in call log.
    - Datebook5: Fix for alarms.
    - Display: Added option to force “old style” cursor – white on blue.

    Thanks !
    Hi Shimon,

    Looks great, except after after returning to 2day from the City ID call log, the missed call icon doesn't disappear.
  16. #1756  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Only thing I can think of - are you monitoring any app (email ? IM ?...) that stores data on the SD card ?
    I also experience a 5-7 second delay when running 2 Day (latest beta). I use Snappermail that places old email on SD card. Is there a way to not search the SD cards for faster processing?

    FYI: I copied the jpg skin from SD card to RAM and it fixed the delay problem.
    Last edited by dbulante; 10/18/2005 at 01:18 PM.
  17. #1757  
    I think I'm hallucinating ...

    I just upgraded my Handmark Express to ver 2.0. After that, the font size used in 2day (hi-rez) seems to be a tad bigger.

    How does 2day dtermine which fornt size to use for the hi-rez fonts?

    Can an application (Handmark Express, in this case) mess around with the system fonts?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  18. #1758  
    Two Quick comments-
    1. When viewing a to do or meeting in 2day, the "use [up arrow] [down arrow] to scroll)" is not in hi-res.
    2. The icons by the plugins in the Preferences->Plugins are not hi-res.
  19. #1759  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Hi Shimon,

    Looks great, except after after returning to 2day from the City ID call log, the missed call icon doesn't disappear.
    Right.

    Will fix.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  20. #1760  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    I think I'm hallucinating ...

    I just upgraded my Handmark Express to ver 2.0. After that, the font size used in 2day (hi-rez) seems to be a tad bigger.

    How does 2day dtermine which fornt size to use for the hi-rez fonts?

    Can an application (Handmark Express, in this case) mess around with the system fonts?
    To be honest - dont know...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions