Page 85 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3575808182838485868788899095135 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 3383
  1. #1681  
    Hi all,

    A new version - 1.31 (15g) - at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Monitoring: added support for TOCCER application.

    - Operation: added option to start launcher (including Initiate) when pressing a key in 2day (with that key).

    - Reminders: improved new feature of creating reminders (alarm clock style, or “egg timer” style).

    - Launcher line: added internal function buttons – “New reminder” and “New item” (shows a menu to select new meeting, task or reminder).

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. #1682  
    Any way to split an appintment/task to display on 2 lines?

    I normally use the High-res font option, even though the font used is a bit too small (please consider increasing that font size or giving us a "Medium-res" font size option).

    If I disable High-res font, then the font used is too big (IMO) and I see very few words for each appointment etc. Could we have the choice of the appointment listing being split on to 2 lines in this mode?

    I think a choice of having each item take up more than one line (if needed) will be a good enhancement for all font sizes (High-res, regular or Medium-res if you chose to add that font size).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3. #1683  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    the font used is a bit too small (please consider increasing that font size or giving us a "Medium-res" font size option).
    Seconded.
  4. #1684  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    the font used is a bit too small (please consider increasing that font size or giving us a "Medium-res" font size option).
    I must agree - though it is better than the large fonts which look blocky and don't fit enough info on a line.

    -X
    Xathros

    SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
  5. #1685  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xathros
    I must agree - though it is better than the large fonts which look blocky and don't fit enough info on a line.

    -X
    I agree. Best thing would be more choices for the font size and the choice to have each item be split into multiple lines.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  6. #1686  
    Both are on the list...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7. #1687  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Both are on the list...
    Excellent

    -X
    Xathros

    SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
  8. fmcgirt's Avatar
    Posts
    229 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #1688  
    I mentioned this a couple of times in the past but it may have gotten lost. I am in areas quite a bit that I have to use roaming services and I would very much like to keep the 2Day screen up but now have to go to the phone screen to determine the service provider. I would very much appreciate an indication of the service provider and also a readout of the signal strength. I know the space is very limited but perhaps in the Plugin>Info line we could have a third option or in place of the Owner Info which is useless to me. Or perhaps a real plugin such as 4cast. One line would be enough for something like: T-Mobile 80%.

    Thanks for considering this,

    Frank
  9. #1689  
    Quote Originally Posted by fmcgirt
    I mentioned this a couple of times in the past but it may have gotten lost. I am in areas quite a bit that I have to use roaming services and I would very much like to keep the 2Day screen up but now have to go to the phone screen to determine the service provider. I would very much appreciate an indication of the service provider and also a readout of the signal strength. I know the space is very limited but perhaps in the Plugin>Info line we could have a third option or in place of the Owner Info which is useless to me. Or perhaps a real plugin such as 4cast. One line would be enough for something like: T-Mobile 80%.

    Thanks for considering this,

    Frank
    Hi,

    Wrote this down.
    Will try to implement as a plugin. "Nag" me if it's not out soon...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. #1690  
    Strange thing just started. I'm using 15e and the bluetooth icon keeps disappearing and then suddenly reappearing. Is this normal?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
  11. #1691  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    Strange thing just started. I'm using 15e and the bluetooth icon keeps disappearing and then suddenly reappearing. Is this normal?
    from my expirence(sp?) this only happens when you tab or move over to it right?, this has been happening for awhile now. not function loss or anything just something i noticed awhile back.

    Hope this helps
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  12. #1692  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    from my expirence(sp?) this only happens when you tab or move over to it right?, this has been happening for awhile now. not function loss or anything just something i noticed awhile back.

    Hope this helps
    Not sure what you mean, but it just shows on the 2day page, even if I don't move to it or anything. It doesn't seem to affect use of the bluetooth, but it is strange that it just disappears.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
  13. #1693  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    Not sure what you mean, but it just shows on the 2day page, even if I don't move to it or anything. It doesn't seem to affect use of the bluetooth, but it is strange that it just disappears.
    mines only disappears when i move to it then move away. this is what i meant. thought maybe this was what you were seeing, guess not.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  14. #1694  
    Shimon, do you think you could improve on the alarm feature? making it a alarm clock, it is almost there. just add continous sound adjustable snooze, and have the alarm able to work through the built in keyguard (no need for mp3 play and all that) this would allow me to drop treo alarm and start using my 4cast(which i paid for).

    Thanks in advance
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  15. #1695  
    New alarm functions are really great. Is there a way to change the sound for these functions?
    Laissez Faire
  16. fmcgirt's Avatar
    Posts
    229 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #1696  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Wrote this down.
    Will try to implement as a plugin. "Nag" me if it's not out soon...
    Thanks, I look forward to this and I will give you a bump in a couple of weeks if nothing has appeared.

    Frank
  17. #1697  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin
    New alarm functions are really great. Is there a way to change the sound for these functions?
    Without full documentation, it's hard to guess ... but doesn't the alarm (aka Reminder) function simply create an entry in the Calendar database and uses the underlying Calendar application to sound the alarm?

    I use Datebk5 and I see an entry getting created in there. The alarm screen also liiks like the one from Datebk5.

    So, if I use 2day to, say, create an alrm to wake up every day, will each day in my calendar get this entry? It will clutter-up the calendar ...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  18. #1698  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Without full documentation, it's hard to guess ... but doesn't the alarm (aka Reminder) function simply create an entry in the Calendar database and uses the underlying Calendar application to sound the alarm?

    I use Datebk5 and I see an entry getting created in there. The alarm screen also liiks like the one from Datebk5.

    So, if I use 2day to, say, create an alrm to wake up every day, will each day in my calendar get this entry? It will clutter-up the calendar ...
    this is why i dnt use the calendar for my alarm clock, it adds to much clutter to the calendar. above in post#1695 i requested a alarm function be added, whos with me?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  19. #1699  
    Butler's alarm feature is pretty nice.
  20. #1700  
    Yes, there are plenty of 3rd party alarm programs that use their own databases for alarm. TreoAlarm is another.

    2day is a pretty interface to the standard PalmOne Calendar, Tasks, Memo, and Contacts databases
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A

Posting Permissions