Page 84 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3474798081828384858687888994134 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 3383
    Quote Originally Posted by djr
    Hi Shimon,

My Treo 650 (unlocked GSM International) crashes on entering a new ToDo with the Lookup feature: MemoryMgr.c, Line:3739, Non-word-aligned handle

Menu T > Lookup > crash
    Hi,

I think I know what's wrong - did you setup TAKEphONE as the LOOKUP application in 2day's "Helpers" preferences page ?

If so - please change it to "Contacts".

Funny as it may sound, TAKEphONE does not support the LOOKUP feature (yet)...

Sorry...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

I think I know what's wrong - did you setup TAKEphONE as the LOOKUP application in 2day's "Helpers" preferences page ?

If so - please change it to "Contacts".

Funny as it may sound, TAKEphONE does not support the LOOKUP feature (yet)...

Sorry...
    Good thinking! Yes, I had TAKEpHone as my Helper app in 2Day. I had seen the bug popup waring about the resets if you selected the wrong one, but I was thinking: hey, Takephone surely works! .
    Never mind, no harm done. Hope you'll be able to squash the latest bugs before making it final.
    - always ill, but highly intelligent -
    webmaster Palmclub.nl
    Hey, just purchased 2-day after my trial period. Shimon got me again with his free trial period and me finding out I dont want to be without something I didnt know I needed!

But after downloading the most recent version 1.31 Beta (09m) I seemed to have lost the high res on the icons (the orange "power" button, the mail icon, etc.) did i do something wrong?

Also the prefs button in the lower right is gone
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    Hey, just purchased 2-day after my trial period. Shimon got me again with his free trial period and me finding out I dont want to be without something I didnt know I needed!

But after downloading the most recent version 1.31 Beta (09m) I seemed to have lost the high res on the icons (the orange "power" button, the mail icon, etc.) did i do something wrong?

Also the prefs button in the lower right is gone
    Thanks !

Get the latest at www.shsh.com/beta

Shimon
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Thanks !

Get the latest at www.shsh.com/beta

Shimon
    Guess somehow I wound up with an earlier version, although Im not sure how. All fixed up now though.

Do you know that "www.shsh.com/beta" does not work if you go to it on the 650 because of the frames. You actually cant get to the right spot for the 2-Day download. The 2-Day zip doesnt show up and clicking on the link in the "news" section just refreshes the screen, you never get to where you can download.

I have to type in "www.shsh.com/beta/main_beta.htm" to get to the page where I can actually download the zip file directly to my 650.
    EDIT: I removed this becuase it has already been discovered and explained.

BTW, if you just got a 650, this is what a soft reset looks like:

Click here to watch MVI_065742
    Last edited by ericshmerick; 09/22/2005 at 03:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    Shimon,

I have found a bug in the latest beta 1.31 (15e). When I go to New-->Meeting and click on "Lookup," I get an instant soft reset every time.

Using a Sprint Treo 650. Anyone else have this issue?
    Just tried that on my Cingular 650, no reset.
    Sprint 650 using 15e - no reset.
    Do you guys even read posts? It's up three posts from you (posts 1661 and 1662)!
    Quote Originally Posted by djr
    Do you guys even read posts? It's up three posts from you (posts 1661 and 1662)!
    My bad. No, I didn't read the posts above.

When will 2day support takephone? The lookup feature worked fine in the previous beta with takephone listed as the helper application... Strange.
    Sorry, my post was more harsh than I meant it to be. Forgot to include a smiley
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    shimon, ive been using 2day for 2 years now. i love it.

my only request: could you PLEASE enhance the 2day menu icon to look sharper? since we are using the application on 320x320 resolution displays, can you update the icon from the 160 x 160 appearance?

iambic agendus` icon has a nice, clean, professional look. i feel for as wonderful a utility as 2day is, i just think it deserves a crisp, good-looking icon to go along with all of its excellent features.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    could you PLEASE enhance the 2day menu icon to look sharper?
    What version do you have? Shimon has added a new hi-res icon in the last couple of versios. Looks pretty good to me.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    What version do you have? Shimon has added a new hi-res icon in the last couple of versios. Looks pretty good to me.
    yes. sorry. right after posting, i downloaded the latest version of 2day to my treo, and noticed shimon has implemented a very nice new icon for the main menu.

i had been operating an older version of 2day from my sd card. apparently the newer icons werent being displayed for some reason. by moving from the card, i now see that the old icon has been replaced, so please disregard my first post above.

and i agree, the new one is very nice. great job, shimon.
    I have agendus 10 and have many of my todo's set to always show on the today page is there anything I can do to make 2day behave the same way?
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    yes. sorry. right after posting, i downloaded the latest version of 2day to my treo, and noticed shimon has implemented a very nice new icon for the main menu.
    The small icon (used in the List mode) is still the old icon. I hope Shimon updates that to a tiny version of the new icon. Admittedly, not an urgent issue...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    The small icon (used in the List mode) is still the old icon. I hope Shimon updates that to a tiny version of the new icon. Admittedly, not an urgent issue...
    not urgent, but nice little improvements.
    I paid for 2Day on Wed., 9/21. Today is Friday, 9/23 and I have not received my registration code yet. My version has expired and I cannot use it at all. Any idea when I will get my registration code? I thought this sort of thing was automatic. I usually get a registration code within 24 hours when I purchase software. ??
    Got my code today. Thanks! :-)
    Hi all,

Some notes:

- Will add a small hi-res icon - dont know when - my brother designed this, and he is fathering a newborn now...

- Regarding not sending reg. code - I am real sorry about this.
    I had the strangest failure here - my McAfee anti-spam module suddenly decided to mark all my ESDs as spam sources, thus hiding from me ALL purchase notifications !
    I tell you - this was frightening - for several days I thought no one purchases anything - begun to look at Job Ads...

Sorry for this.
    Shimon Shnitzer