Page 83 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3373787980818283848586878893133 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 3383
  1. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1641  
    Hi Shimon,

    Woke up this morning to a reset for no apparent reason on my Treo 650; it was only charging. Below is the error I show.


    MemoryMgr.c
    Line:2818, MemMove to NULL

    btw, I tried to send you this originally via e-mail, but it bounced back.
  2. #1642  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Hi Shimon,

    Woke up this morning to a reset for no apparent reason on my Treo 650; it was only charging. Below is the error I show.


    MemoryMgr.c
    Line:2818, MemMove to NULL

    btw, I tried to send you this originally via e-mail, but it bounced back.
    Hi,

    Any indication what application caused this ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1643  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Any indication what application caused this ?
    Can't say I do. It was charging and all of a sudden the screen lit up and a soft reset happened on it's own. When I did a ##377, that message appeared. Could it be corrupt? Should I uninstall and download a new one?
  4. #1644  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Can't say I do. It was charging and all of a sudden the screen lit up and a soft reset happened on it's own. When I did a ##377, that message appeared. Could it be corrupt? Should I uninstall and download a new one?

    Still dont see why 2day is a suspect.

    Anyway - it may very well be the SMS app callback causing this, or any other background app.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  5. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1645  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Still dont see why 2day is a suspect.

    Anyway - it may very well be the SMS app callback causing this, or any other background app.
    Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. When I did a ##377, it said the error was caused by 2day and gave me those code lines I listed earlier
  6. #1646  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. When I did a ##377, it said the error was caused by 2day and gave me those code lines I listed earlier
    Hi,

    I see. The ##377 message displays the application that was running on FOREGROUND at the moment the crash occured.
    It may be a crash in any other background application.

    Are you using any background application (such as ProfileCare, Butler, Treo guard, KeyCaps...) ?

    (Not trying to brush this off - just to try and figure this out)
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1647  
    I do have Butler and Treoguard. Not sure how those apps would effect the reset especially if all it was doing was charging.

    Then and again not sure why 2day would reset either. Let me know if I can help you debug.
  8. #1648  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    I do have Butler and Treoguard. Not sure how those apps would effect the reset especially if all it was doing was charging.

    Then and again not sure why 2day would reset either. Let me know if I can help you debug.
    It could be any alarm or alert that was scheduled for that time.
    Or an incoming SMS / call.
    Or a battery notification.
    Or a radio signal notification.

    Is this repetetive ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1649  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    It could be any alarm or alert that was scheduled for that time.
    Or an incoming SMS / call.
    Or a battery notification.
    Or a radio signal notification.

    Is this repetetive ?
    Seems to happen 1-2 times a week. Not a huge deal, but a little annoying at times.
  10. #1650  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Seems to happen 1-2 times a week. Not a huge deal, but a little annoying at times.
    Can you try and check if it is an alarm set somewhere for this time ?
    Or an incoming call / sms / email ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  11. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1651  
    I'll keep an eye out. I have one alarm set weekly that I use in Datebk5, but no other presets.

    Just curious, does the error code mean anything to you?
  12. #1652  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    I'll keep an eye out. I have one alarm set weekly that I use in Datebk5, but no other presets.

    Just curious, does the error code mean anything to you?

    Not yet...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. #1653  
    Hi all,

    New version - 1.31 (15e) - at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Plugins: added capability to set plugins order.
    - Plugins: default to bold in hi-res.

    - Monitoring: fix for SEVEN application.

    - New meeting: default to NOW when entering time.
    - New meeting: added two templates to the menu at the
    “New meeting/task” screen – creating a timer (alarm in
    XX minutes) or an alarm clock (alarm at XX:XX).
    - New meeting/todo: added an option to select default
    categories (at the “Categories” preferences page).

    - General: use system color theme.
    - General: create two themes by default (lo/hi-res).
    - General: changed default skin.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  14. #1654  
    Seven is working great now!! Thanks!!
  15. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1655  
    Just curious, when are you planning on pulling 2day out of beta?
  16. #1656  
    Hi Shimon,

    My Treo 650 (unlocked GSM International) crashes on entering a new ToDo with the Lookup feature: MemoryMgr.c, Line:3739, Non-word-aligned handle

    Menu T > Lookup > crash

    Feature request
    Is it possible to make an Alarm dialog in the New Task screen? I use alarm extensively for my todo's and this would certainly help alot. I now need to enter the Todo, open the task and set the alarm manually.
  17. #1657  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Just curious, when are you planning on pulling 2day out of beta?
    See below...

    I hope soon.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18. #1658  
    Quote Originally Posted by djr
    Hi Shimon,

    My Treo 650 (unlocked GSM International) crashes on entering a new ToDo with the Lookup feature: MemoryMgr.c, Line:3739, Non-word-aligned handle

    Menu T > Lookup > crash

    Feature request
    Is it possible to make an Alarm dialog in the New Task screen? I use alarm extensively for my todo's and this would certainly help alot. I now need to enter the Todo, open the task and set the alarm manually.
    Hi,

    What version are you using ?

    The alarm dialog is on my todo list...
    (dont know when I will get to it, though)

    Thanks
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. #1659  
    Sorry, latest beta (1.31 beta 15e)
  20. #1660  
    Why does 2day show up under hvch notification in palminternals?

Posting Permissions