Page 82 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3272777879808182838485868792132 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 3383
  1. #1621  
    I will try it thanks
  2. #1622  
    Shimon - the more I use 2Day and TakePHONE together the less I miss the huge Agendus files I was carrying around...can you tell me if there is a way to NOT show the icons on the calendar screen (alarm, note, repeating, location) - they take up so much real estate on the screen...the "all day event: seems placed well (on left) and is helpful...can we choose to eliminate others?
    Charliec
  3. #1623  
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec
    Shimon - the more I use 2Day and TakePHONE together the less I miss the huge Agendus files I was carrying around...can you tell me if there is a way to NOT show the icons on the calendar screen (alarm, note, repeating, location) - they take up so much real estate on the screen...the "all day event: seems placed well (on left) and is helpful...can we choose to eliminate others?
    Hi,

    Thanks for your kind words.

    Dont you see those icons in Agendus, too ?

    Anyway - I will add this option later on.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. #1624  
    Yes - that is correct. They (icons) are even available to the basic "Calendar" app - however, when you tap on the icons, they actually (as example) open the note...if you try to tap on the icon for note (as example) in 2Day, the whole appointment comes up, and you can then tap on and view the note...I happen to like this better, anyway, and would chose NOT to have any icons on the main screen where I just want to see as much of the main appointment info as possible - I can click through to get more info, then, if necessary...thanks so much for considering this (It is a little like the option you have to either have or not have category field in "todo")
    Charliec
  5. #1625  
    Is it possible to have normal fonts for most of the plug-in info, but Hi-Res for the Calendar?
    Some of thsoe plug-ins are very hard to read in hi-res.

    Thanks!

    P.S. 2Day is a Great App! Keep up the excellent work...
    _________________________________
    Sprint Mogul (HTC 6800)
  6. #1626  
    Quote Originally Posted by Houdini7
    Is it possible to have normal fonts for most of the plug-in info, but Hi-Res for the Calendar?
    Some of thsoe plug-ins are very hard to read in hi-res.

    Thanks!

    P.S. 2Day is a Great App! Keep up the excellent work...
    Hi,

    I'll consider it.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7. #1627  
    I just discovered 2day and along with TakePhone, I have become a big fan of ShSh!

    One request I'd like to make is to have 2day load after a reset. I see an option to have it "Run on power" but that doesn't seem to do anything after a soft reset. I have to manually start 2day.

    Is that functionality already in the software and I'm not finding it?

    TIA
  8. #1628  
    Quote Originally Posted by pin0y_bear
    I just discovered 2day and along with TakePhone, I have become a big fan of ShSh!

    One request I'd like to make is to have 2day load after a reset. I see an option to have it "Run on power" but that doesn't seem to do anything after a soft reset. I have to manually start 2day.

    Is that functionality already in the software and I'm not finding it?

    TIA
    Forgive me for asking this, but why is that important ?

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. #1629  
    Why not?
  10. #1630  
    Because 2day does not do anything in the background. When you want to see it's screen, you run it, manually. That is by assigning a button to it or on power-on.

    2day is not like butler or keycaps600 or profilecare etc. in the sense that it does not do anything unless you run it manually.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  11. #1631  
    Hello, Shimon - any more thoughts on my response re: ICONS in 2Day?
    ==============================================
    Yes - that is correct. They (icons) are even available to the basic "Calendar" app - however, when you tap on the icons, they actually (as example) open the note...if you try to tap on the icon for note (as example) in 2Day, the whole appointment comes up, and you can then tap on and view the note...I happen to like this better, anyway, and would chose NOT to have any icons on the main screen where I just want to see as much of the main appointment info as possible - I can click through to get more info, then, if necessary...thanks so much for considering this (It is a little like the option you have to either have or not have category field in "todo")
    Charliec
  12. #1632  
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec
    Hello, Shimon - any more thoughts on my response re: ICONS in 2Day?
    ==============================================
    Yes - that is correct. They (icons) are even available to the basic "Calendar" app - however, when you tap on the icons, they actually (as example) open the note...if you try to tap on the icon for note (as example) in 2Day, the whole appointment comes up, and you can then tap on and view the note...I happen to like this better, anyway, and would chose NOT to have any icons on the main screen where I just want to see as much of the main appointment info as possible - I can click through to get more info, then, if necessary...thanks so much for considering this (It is a little like the option you have to either have or not have category field in "todo")
    Problem is - how would one know the record HAS any notes/alarm/... ?
    I might add this as an option, though.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. #1633  
    Yes - an option like you have to "not" have a category filed displayed in "todo" - and then, when you open the Calendar item, you would have the option to open note/alarm etc. An option would be the best...hope you can do it...would like to get this space back on the main 2Day screen...thanks for some great products...
    Charliec
  14. #1634  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi all,

    New version - 1.31 (15b) - at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Time Zone support: (off by default), Tap on time (top-right)
    pops clock with current time zone.
    - Monitoring: i5x0 SMS monitoring support.
    - General: Fix to prevent unneeded blinking of battery info line.
    - General: Handle “Goto” launch codes (e.g. – launch from
    TAKEphONE when scheduling a call with the “Goto >” button.
    - Launcher: Fix a crash when starting new meeting/task from the
    Menu+Menu launcher list.

    Thanks.
    Shimon,

    I've been waiting for some kind of Timezone support in 2day, to try it again and buy if it works.

    Does the timezone support adjust meeting times that are displayed, based on the current timezone (like Datebk5)?

    Jeff
  15. #1635  
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman
    Shimon,

    I've been waiting for some kind of Timezone support in 2day, to try it again and buy if it works.

    Does the timezone support adjust meeting times that are displayed, based on the current timezone (like Datebk5)?

    Jeff
    Yes.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  16. #1636  
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec
    Yes - an option like you have to "not" have a category filed displayed in "todo" - and then, when you open the Calendar item, you would have the option to open note/alarm etc. An option would be the best...hope you can do it...would like to get this space back on the main 2Day screen...thanks for some great products...
    Hello - Shimon -- you still looking into this?
    Charliec
  17. #1637  
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec
    Hello - Shimon -- you still looking into this?
    Yep
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18. #1638  
    cool - thanks
    Charliec
  19. #1639  
    Hi Shimon - Not sure if this is already on your list but it would be nice to have the category pull-down list alphabetized as it is in other scheduling/calendar apps when building a new to-do or event.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
  20. #1640  
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    Hi Shimon - Not sure if this is already on your list but it would be nice to have the category pull-down list alphabetized as it is in other scheduling/calendar apps when building a new to-do or event.
    Will do.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions