Page 73 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2363686970717273747576777883123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 3383
  1. #1441  
    Quote Originally Posted by brutel1
    Hi Shimon,

    I have a Sprint 650 and the signal meter is still staying at 4 bars, also showing the GSM triangle instead of the arrows.
    Hi,

    Is this with 1.31 (12z) ?!?!?
    (please validate in the "About" box)

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1442  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Is this with 1.31 (12z) ?!?!?
    (please validate in the "About" box)

    Thanks !
    Yup, same for me. Running 12z and getting the same results as brutel1. I even unisntalled and re-installed to be sure.
  3. #1443  
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail
    Basic, thanks to you also for taking a look at this. It's helpful in figuring out whether this is something that everyone will see, or if it's only something that I'm doing. In this case I'm thinking that there may be a difference between our 2 setups though. For one thing, I'm using the 2day beta (12x). Are you using this same version of 2day? If you aren't, then hopefully it's something only seen in the newest versions of 2day (and therefore can be fixed). Also, (and I just tested this out) I can get Agendus and 2day to work together just fine if all I want to do is switch between 2day and then 1 view of agendus. However, what if I would like to switch between say the 2day view and maybe 2 or 3 views of agendus, this is where the problem surfaces. Try doing that and see if it works, I'm curious.
    Hi - yes, newest (beta) version --I tried to replicate your scenario. Went from 2day to Agendus -edited an appt. and then cycled thru several agendus views- 1 day/Today; 7day; contacts; tasks;Pressed the hardkey which took me to 2day and pressed it again and it took me to Agendus.

    Anything else I may be missing?
  4. #1444  
    Thats really helpful, it looks like it's either something that I'm doing (some previous app I've installed etc) or it's something that will only show up on the Treo 650. I'm going to grab my collegues Treo650 and see if I can replicate the problem. Thanks again.
  5. #1445  
    no worries. anytime. Note that that you do have a 650 and I am using a 600 - not sure that it matters but it could be factor.
  6. #1446  
    Quote Originally Posted by basic
    Hi - yes, newest (beta) version --I tried to replicate your scenario. Went from 2day to Agendus -edited an appt. and then cycled thru several agendus views- 1 day/Today; 7day; contacts; tasks;Pressed the hardkey which took me to 2day and pressed it again and it took me to Agendus.

    Anything else I may be missing?
    Hi,

    Thanks for testing this.

    Did you try opening a meeting in 2day, then selecting "Open" from the view screen to launch it in Agendus ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7. #1447  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Yup, same for me. Running 12z and getting the same results as brutel1. I even unisntalled and re-installed to be sure.

    Oh sorry, people - my fault - missed a bug in network type detection there...

    Will fix asap !

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8. #1448  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Thanks for testing this.

    Did you try opening a meeting in 2day, then selecting "Open" from the view screen to launch it in Agendus ?

    yes. launched 2day. scrolled down to a meeting - highlighted it- pressed enter. Chose option to "open" - the meeting opened up in Agendus. Pressed Hardkey once - went back to 2Day, pressed hardkey a second time and it went to my default view (7day).
  9. #1449  
    No problem,
    Thanks for looking into this!!!
  10. #1450  
    Quote Originally Posted by basic
    yes. launched 2day. scrolled down to a meeting - highlighted it- pressed enter. Chose option to "open" - the meeting opened up in Agendus. Pressed Hardkey once - went back to 2Day, pressed hardkey a second time and it went to my default view (7day).
    I want to note that this works even for me (on a sprint treo650). What doesn't work (for me) is if I want to cycle through more than one view on agendus. Once I do that, the agendus preferences some how get reset (but only if I'm going through 2day first).
  11. #1451  
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail
    I want to note that this works even for me (on a sprint treo650). What doesn't work (for me) is if I want to cycle through more than one view on agendus. Once I do that, the agendus preferences some how get reset (but only if I'm going through 2day first).
    Paul - As a followup, I went thru the open/edit process noted earlier and then went thru the view cycles again as previously mentioned- again, nothing out of the ordinary. Sorry.

    I mentioned on an earlier post that my Agendus, Preference setting for "Launch" was Auto - do you have a different setting?
  12. #1452  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.31 (14a) at www.shsh.com/beta

    Quick fixes:

    - Hi-Res: Is not supported on the i500 L

    - CDMA signal meter: Fixed CDMA/GSM detection on the Treo 650.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1453  
    Looks great. The only thing I wouldn't mind seeing is the ability to shutoff the midnight pop-up reminder. I don't really need to be asked nightly if I want to switch to the next day, but just have 2day do it automatically.

    Thanks
  14. #1454  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.31 (14c) is at www.shsh.com/beta

    - General: At midnight shows the "Want to go to next day ?" dialog - added option "Donít ask again"...

    - Phone number detection: Accept "+xx xx xx xx xx", too.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. #1455  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi all,

    Version 1.31 (14c) is at www.shsh.com/beta

    - General: At midnight shows the "Want to go to next day ?" dialog - added option "Donít ask again"...

    - Phone number detection: Accept "+xx xx xx xx xx", too.

    Thanks.
    can somebody please explain why the option to go to next day at midnight? just wondering, sorry if this has been discussed
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  16. #1456  
    It's for the workoholics within us - those who have the Palm open at midnight.

    Up until now - if midnight passes, the Palm would turn into a soap bar....

    Just kidding - up until now - at midnight, if 2dy was open, it would change the title to denote it is no longer displaying "Today!".

    Now it initially asks you wether you want to keep showing yesterday, or update the display to show the new day.

    If you do not want to see this prompt anymore, you can now check "Dont ask..." and select your preffered option.

    Hope this is clear...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. #1457  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    It's for the workoholics within us - those who have the Palm open at midnight.

    Up until now - if midnight passes, the Palm would turn into a soap bar....

    Just kidding - up until now - at midnight, if 2dy was open, it would change the title to denote it is no longer displaying "Today!".

    Now it initially asks you wether you want to keep showing yesterday, or update the display to show the new day.

    If you do not want to see this prompt anymore, you can now check "Dont ask..." and select your preffered option.

    Hope this is clear...
    ok got that part, thanks. now if it doesnt change to the next day at 12 then when does it change to the next day? and how, is this automatic or a manual operation?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  18. #1458  
    Feature request: Currently, the ToDo's for that day are marked "Due" right at the beginning of the day.

    For ToDo's with Alarms (I use Datebk5), is it possible to wait till the Alarm time to mark them Due in 2day?

    For example, I have ToDo's with alarms at 9 AM, 10 AM, 6 PM. I'd like all of them to be listed, but the first task to get marked as Due (in red) after (AM .. and so on.) If I complete the task, it shouldn't get marked Due after I clear the task in Datebk5 (or in 2day).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  19. #1459  
    Originally Posted by PabloTX
    Where the time has passed.

    Say it's 2 PM. The 8AM meeting and 12PM lunch are now visible, but in a gray color, but the upcoming events (4PM conference call and 7PM dinner) show up in the usual black.




    The obvious question - what about a meeting currently in progress ?
    (say it's 2:30pm, and I have a meeting from 2:00pm to 3:00pm)
    the event in progress should be grey, since it is partially done.



    Suggestion: I have a number of to-do's with due date of today, and alarms at various times (I use Datebk5).

    2day lists them at the top with a red "Due". Is it possible to list the time at which the alarm is set instead? "Due" isn't as useful as having the time at which I was supposed to make that phone call, do the errand etc ....
    two great suggestions, will these be inculded in future versions?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  20. #1460  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    ok got that part, thanks. now if it doesnt change to the next day at 12 then when does it change to the next day? and how, is this automatic or a manual operation?
    If you choose "No" it does not go to the next day automaticlly, it just changes the title from "2day!" (colored) to "2day" (white).
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions