Page 72 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2262676869707172737475767782122 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 3383
  1. #1421  
    I actually just deleted 3gadgets. I had been running it and both signal bars seemed to match, but both differed from 2day.
  2. #1422  
    The radio bars in the 3 gadgets app seems to match up pretty good (2-3 bars for the control/real radio indicator and the the one below that). But now I have no bars in 2day. Weird. EDIT: v12x
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
  3. #1423  
    Shimon, If I may be so bold, I think this might be something worth taking another look at. I understood your previous explanation, but there may be some way of getting 2day to play more nicely with agendus. I think there is a possiblilty that 2day is causing some effect that might be able to be changed. For intance, after editing a meeting in 2day and then opening agendus (through 2day), agendus gets stuck on the contacts portion of agendus when I keep pressing the datebook button. The thing is, I don't even have agendus set to go to its contact section when the date book button is pressed. That means that some how the interaction with 2day is causing this to happen. If that could be fixed I think it might solve the problem of the datebook button not taking me back to 2day.

    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail
    "For whatever reason (perhaps user error?) I don't seem to be able to get Agendus Pro and 2day to play well together with the datebook button. I want to be able to press the datebook button and switch between 2day and different views of Agendus Pro. Everything works fine as long as I don't edit an item in agendus via first going through 2day. If I go into 2day and edit an item and select "open" (which will then open the item in agendus pro) and then make changes to it in agendus, it seems to some how confuse agendus/2day when it comes to changing views with the datebook button. After this, it will switch between 2day and agendus pro, but once it gets to agendus pro, it just gets stuck in the "contacts" portion of agendus pro (and the datebook button doesn't switch views or change back to 2day). If you have any suggestions or fixes it would be appreciated."
  4. #1424  
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail
    Shimon, If I may be so bold, I think this might be something worth taking another look at. I understood your previous explanation, but there may be some way of getting 2day to play more nicely with agendus. I think there is a possiblilty that 2day is causing some effect that might be able to be changed. For intance, after editing a meeting in 2day and then opening agendus (through 2day), agendus gets stuck on the contacts portion of agendus when I keep pressing the datebook button. The thing is, I don't even have agendus set to go to its contact section when the date book button is pressed. That means that some how the interaction with 2day is causing this to happen. If that could be fixed I think it might solve the problem of the datebook button not taking me back to 2day.
    Hi,

    Well - this seems to be a problem in Agendus, too - I do nothing that can yield opening in the "Contacts" view...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  5. #1425  
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    I'd assume black.

    I use the grayed out items as reference if I need to go back to what was done earlier, and the black to see what still has an impact on my day (or upcoming days). If I'm in a meeting at 2:30, that appointment is still affecting me, so I'd prefer black.

    So I should also paint meetings of yesterday in gray ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. #1426  
    Sure, I guess. I usually don't spend too much time looking at past appointments (and if I do, it's usually with the default calendar via the week view). But gray would be in keeping with the philosophy of past appointments.

    Outlook handles tasks the same way. In gray with a strikethrough for completed tasks for that day. Previous days just fall off.
  7. #1427  
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    Sure, I guess. I usually don't spend too much time looking at past appointments (and if I do, it's usually with the default calendar via the week view). But gray would be in keeping with the philosophy of past appointments.

    Outlook handles tasks the same way. In gray with a strikethrough for completed tasks for that day. Previous days just fall off.
    OK.

    Sounds like a good idea.
    Added to the feature list.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8. #1428  
    Great. I appreciate it.
  9. #1429  
    I just loaded the latest update, and wanted to throw my comments in on the updated display format for days/appointments. It looks great and is much easier to review future appointments. Great job again, Shimon.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  10. #1430  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Well - this seems to be a problem in Agendus, too - I do nothing that can yield opening in the "Contacts" view...
    I'm not really sure what you mean by this? It is very likely that the interaction between agendus and 2day is causing this to happen, because without 2day the action doesn't occur.

    If I just have the datebook button set to cycle through agendus, everything is fine. I have it set to go through a couple of different views on agendus (but not the agendus contacts view). It is only when I allow 2day to control the datebook button that things go awry. As I mentioned before, when I have 2day controlling the datebook button, everything works until I try to open/edit a meeting in agendus by first going through 2day. Once I do this, the datebook button cycles from 2day to my agendus view but it then activates the agendus contacts view (and gets stuck on it) even though I do not have agendus set to cycle to this view. I think that some how, the interaction between 2day and agendus causes the agendus button preferences to change. From this point on, this will always occur until I go back in and reset the preferences for agendus.

    I'm really asking if you could take a look at what is happening and possibly come up with a work around. Again, this action only occurs when I have 2day handling the datebook button. Thank you very much for your consideration and all of your hard work.
    Last edited by paulsjmail; 06/08/2005 at 05:50 PM.
  11. #1431  
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail
    I'm not really sure what you mean by this? It is very likely that the interaction between agendus and 2day is causing this to happen, because without 2day the action doesn't occur.

    If I just have the datebook button set to cycle through agendus, everything is fine. I have it set to go through a couple of different views on agendus (but not the agendus contacts view). It is only when I allow 2day to control the datebook button that things go awry. As I mentioned before, when I have 2day controlling the datebook button, everything works until I try to open/edit a meeting in agendus by first going through 2day. Once I do this, the datebook button cycles from 2day to my agendus view but it then activates the agendus contacts view (and gets stuck on it) even though I do not have agendus set to cycle to this view. I think that some how, the interaction between 2day and agendus causes the agendus button preferences to change. From this point on, this will always occur until I go back in and reset the preferences for agendus.

    I'm really asking if you could take a look at what is happening and possibly come up with a work around. Again, this action only occurs when I have 2day handling the datebook button. Thank you very much for your consideration and all of your hard work.
    This is what I see from my end (correct me if I am wrong) - trouble begin for you when you create a new meeting in 2day, and select the "Goto >" button, that opens the meeting in Agendus, right ?

    Does it happen when you open an existing meeting from 2day in Agendus ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  12. #1432  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.31 (12z) at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Hi-Res: Fixed capability detection (internal fix).
    - GSM signal meter (radio icon): “Attached” icon (triangle).
    - CDMA signal meter (radio icon): Fixed levels + gray network icon.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. #1433  
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail
    I'm not really sure what you mean by this? It is very likely that the interaction between agendus and 2day is causing this to happen, because without 2day the action doesn't occur.

    If I just have the datebook button set to cycle through agendus, everything is fine. I have it set to go through a couple of different views on agendus (but not the agendus contacts view). It is only when I allow 2day to control the datebook button that things go awry. As I mentioned before, when I have 2day controlling the datebook button, everything works until I try to open/edit a meeting in agendus by first going through 2day. Once I do this, the datebook button cycles from 2day to my agendus view but it then activates the agendus contacts view (and gets stuck on it) even though I do not have agendus set to cycle to this view. I think that some how, the interaction between 2day and agendus causes the agendus button preferences to change. From this point on, this will always occur until I go back in and reset the preferences for agendus.

    I'm really asking if you could take a look at what is happening and possibly come up with a work around. Again, this action only occurs when I have 2day handling the datebook button. Thank you very much for your consideration and all of your hard work.

    I have a t600/cdma (sprint) w/ agendus and 2day. My setup includes 2day controlling the hard date button - press it once and hits 2day, press it a second time and it goes to agendus.
    I tried duplicating paulsjmail's issue and was unable. I can open an appt in agendus - edit it/cancel/press ok/etc - press the hardkey again and it will go back to 2day - press it a second time and it will go back to agendus. if there is a conflict between 2day and agendus, it doesn't seem to appear with my unit/setup/config.

    Under misc preferences - Launch settings - I have it set to "Auto."

    Thanks-
  14. #1434  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi all,

    Version 1.31 (12z) at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Hi-Res: Fixed capability detection (internal fix).
    - GSM signal meter (radio icon): “Attached” icon (triangle).
    - CDMA signal meter (radio icon): Fixed levels + gray network icon.

    Thanks.
    Hi Shimon,

    I have a Sprint 650 and the signal meter is still staying at 4 bars, also showing the GSM triangle instead of the arrows.
  15. #1435  
    Hi. Sorry if this has been answered already, but is there any way to
    turn off the display of the icons to the right of each calendar entry?
    (I prefer to see more of the text instead of the icons).
    Thanks.
  16. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1436  
    Quote Originally Posted by brutel1
    Hi Shimon,

    I have a Sprint 650 and the signal meter is still staying at 4 bars, also showing the GSM triangle instead of the arrows.
    Ditto on this one too, Shimon
  17. #1437  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    This is what I see from my end (correct me if I am wrong) - trouble begin for you when you create a new meeting in 2day, and select the "Goto >" button, that opens the meeting in Agendus, right ?

    Does it happen when you open an existing meeting from 2day in Agendus ?
    Shimon, Thank you so very much for looking into this. You are correct about the first part, and yes, it also changes the agendus button preferences if you "open an existing meeting from 2day in Agendus."

    Just for claritys sake, I'm using a cdma sprint treo 650 with 2day 1.31 Beta(12x). The verison of Agendus that I am using is Agendus Pro 9.05 (the newest ver of agendus).
  18. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1438  
    Shimon, I also noticed the missed call icon doesn't seem to appear when either ignoring the call or missing it completely. I do have the "missed call" feature checked in the Monitoring prefs.
  19. #1439  
    Quote Originally Posted by basic
    I have a t600/cdma (sprint) w/ agendus and 2day. My setup includes 2day controlling the hard date button - press it once and hits 2day, press it a second time and it goes to agendus.
    I tried duplicating paulsjmail's issue and was unable. I can open an appt in agendus - edit it/cancel/press ok/etc - press the hardkey again and it will go back to 2day - press it a second time and it will go back to agendus. if there is a conflict between 2day and agendus, it doesn't seem to appear with my unit/setup/config.

    Under misc preferences - Launch settings - I have it set to "Auto."

    Thanks-
    Basic, thanks to you also for taking a look at this. It's helpful in figuring out whether this is something that everyone will see, or if it's only something that I'm doing. In this case I'm thinking that there may be a difference between our 2 setups though. For one thing, I'm using the 2day beta (12x). Are you using this same version of 2day? If you aren't, then hopefully it's something only seen in the newest versions of 2day (and therefore can be fixed). Also, (and I just tested this out) I can get Agendus and 2day to work together just fine if all I want to do is switch between 2day and then 1 view of agendus. However, what if I would like to switch between say the 2day view and maybe 2 or 3 views of agendus, this is where the problem surfaces. Try doing that and see if it works, I'm curious.
  20. #1440  
    Quote Originally Posted by brutel1
    Hi Shimon,

    I have a Sprint 650 and the signal meter is still staying at 4 bars, also showing the GSM triangle instead of the arrows.
    Are you running the 12z version ? the latest one fixed this for me.

    -X
    Xathros

    SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004

Posting Permissions