Page 57 of 170 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 3383
  1. #1121  
    Quote Originally Posted by specbz
    shimon I downloaded the latest version this afternoon and still have the sms issue ,it does not show any unread messages
    also i think i have another issue now, in the time to text area it will say appt in six days (like for martin luther king holiday on monday),as i scroll to different days or go past that day it never changes? please advise
    Can you tell me if you see "Messaging" (that's your SMS app, right ?) in 2day's "Monitoring" prefs - SMS tab ?

    Regarding the 'time to next' - thats the way it should work - it shows the time from NOW to the next appt.

    Thanks
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. #1122  
    Hi all,

    New version - 1.31 (09m) - is at www.shsh.com/products

    * Treo 650: Fixes for monitoring of "Messaging" application.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3. #1123  
    Hi all,

    New versions of 4cast & 4stocks at www.shsh.com/products

    * Fix for Sprint network disconnect !

    * Show both forecast & current for today.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1124  
    Shimon,

    Not sure if this is something that others have addressed, but maybe just an intuitive fix for 2day.

    When the phone rings, and I press "Ignore", it will still show up in 2day as a "missed call". Seems to me if you press "ignore", you are acknowledging that you are aware that a call came in and chose to ignore it, so why the need for a "missed call" icon? If you don't do anything, and the call goes straight to VM, wouldn't it make more sense to have the icon show up only when you just let the phone keep ringing or don't realize you're getting a call?

    Not trying to be picky, just trying to understand the design principles behind it.
  5. #1125  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasparks
    When the phone rings, and I press "Ignore", it will still show up in 2day as a "missed call". Seems to me if you press "ignore", you are acknowledging that you are aware that a call came in and chose to ignore it, so why the need for a "missed call" icon? If you don't do anything, and the call goes straight to VM, wouldn't it make more sense to have the icon show up only when you just let the phone keep ringing or don't realize you're getting a call?
    Don't know if this suggestion is possible, but it would be nice.

    Related but slightly different issue: Viewing the missed calls list by looking at the call log does not clear the missed call icon in 2day UNLESS I explicitly go to that page by selecting the missed call icon.
  6. #1126  
    shimon downloaded latest beta for2day still doesnt show me unread sms messages it is checked in the moniter section
  7. #1127  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasparks
    Shimon,

    Not sure if this is something that others have addressed, but maybe just an intuitive fix for 2day.

    When the phone rings, and I press "Ignore", it will still show up in 2day as a "missed call". Seems to me if you press "ignore", you are acknowledging that you are aware that a call came in and chose to ignore it, so why the need for a "missed call" icon? If you don't do anything, and the call goes straight to VM, wouldn't it make more sense to have the icon show up only when you just let the phone keep ringing or don't realize you're getting a call?

    Not trying to be picky, just trying to understand the design principles behind it.
    Shimon addressed this issue a few threads down.
  8. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #1128  
    Indeed he did. Sorry for the redundancy.
  9. #1129  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasparks
    Shimon,

    Not sure if this is something that others have addressed, but maybe just an intuitive fix for 2day.

    When the phone rings, and I press "Ignore", it will still show up in 2day as a "missed call". Seems to me if you press "ignore", you are acknowledging that you are aware that a call came in and chose to ignore it, so why the need for a "missed call" icon? If you don't do anything, and the call goes straight to VM, wouldn't it make more sense to have the icon show up only when you just let the phone keep ringing or don't realize you're getting a call?

    Not trying to be picky, just trying to understand the design principles behind it.
    Hi,

    Sorry, but this is not possible, since I can not tell if you pressed "Ignore" or the call timed out.
    All I can tell is that there's a call/s that were not connected.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. #1130  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Don't know if this suggestion is possible, but it would be nice.

    Related but slightly different issue: Viewing the missed calls list by looking at the call log does not clear the missed call icon in 2day UNLESS I explicitly go to that page by selecting the missed call icon.
    Sorry again - I guess you mean I should clear the MISSED icon if you view the missed calls with the built-in app - problem is I can not know that you did that. Only if you go to view it from within 2day I can know that...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  11. #1131  
    Quote Originally Posted by specbz
    shimon downloaded latest beta for2day still doesnt show me unread sms messages it is checked in the moniter section
    Can you tell me what version of 2day are you using ?

    And what version of the "Messaging" app you see in it's "About" box (including application name, etc.) ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  12. #1132  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Sorry again - I guess you mean I should clear the MISSED icon if you view the missed calls with the built-in app - problem is I can not know that you did that. Only if you go to view it from within 2day I can know that...
    Yeah, I was afraid of that. I was hoping you could hook the call to that app.

    On an unrelated point, on the "Operation Page" I have "Letters/digits" set to "Start search," but it doesn't start searching Contacts, it starts dialing the phone. (I think it's been like this for a while.)

    Thanks,
    --Mike
  13. #1133  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Yeah, I was afraid of that. I was hoping you could hook the call to that app.

    On an unrelated point, on the "Operation Page" I have "Letters/digits" set to "Start search," but it doesn't start searching Contacts, it starts dialing the phone. (I think it's been like this for a while.)

    Thanks,
    --Mike
    Are you using TAKEphONE ? Or the built-in PHONE app ?

    If you are using the built-in PHONE app - you need to set the matching prefs in the built-in PHONE app's "Display preferences" -> "typing starts search"...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  14. #1134  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Are you using TAKEphONE ? Or the built-in PHONE app ?
    The built-in phone app
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    If you are using the built-in PHONE app - you need to set the matching prefs in the built-in PHONE app's "Display preferences" -> "typing starts search"...
    Ah! (The help file doesn't say that. All it says it that I need PalmOS 5 or higher (or, of course, TAKEphONE).

    Thanks for the clarification!
    --Mike
  15. #1135  
    Shimon, I'm using 2day (version 1.31 beta 09m) with a Treo650 in conjuntion with AgendusPro (9.01). Everything seems to work well, except that my "todo" icons do not show in 2day. However, the calendar icons do show (which is great). Maybe agendus changed something in their latest calendar version that is influencing how 2day sees the todo icons? Could you please look into this? Thanks!
  16. #1136  
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail
    Shimon, I'm using 2day (version 1.31 beta 09m) with a Treo650 in conjuntion with AgendusPro (9.01). Everything seems to work well, except that my "todo" icons do not show in 2day. However, the calendar icons do show (which is great). Maybe agendus changed something in their latest calendar version that is influencing how 2day sees the todo icons? Could you please look into this? Thanks!
    Sure - I will look into it.

    Can you email me ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. #1137  
    Shimon - I have 2day version 1.31 (09m) on my Sprint Treo 600 and am having difficulty with making the voice memo icon disappear. I have recently installed the latest version of mVoice and I've confirmed it is being monitored in 2day preferences. There are no voice memos in RAM or SD card yet 2day tells me I have 1 recording from mVoice. Haven't tried deleting and reinstalling mVoice yet and will if you believe it the best solution.
  18. #1138  
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    Shimon - I have 2day version 1.31 (09m) on my Sprint Treo 600 and am having difficulty with making the voice memo icon disappear. I have recently installed the latest version of mVoice and I've confirmed it is being monitored in 2day preferences. There are no voice memos in RAM or SD card yet 2day tells me I have 1 recording from mVoice. Haven't tried deleting and reinstalling mVoice yet and will if you believe it the best solution.
    Hi,

    Please do the following:

    1. Take out your SD card, see if the icon disappears.

    2. If it does - look for files on the SD card under "/mVoice/"

    3. If it does not - do you have FileZ ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. #1139  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Please do the following:

    1. Take out your SD card, see if the icon disappears.

    2. If it does - look for files on the SD card under "/mVoice/"

    3. If it does not - do you have FileZ ?
    Thanks for the quick reply Shimon. Removed SD card and launched 2day but icon still there. I do have 3XCom which is like FileZ. SD card does list folder titled /mVoice/ which is created on the card when preferences set to record directly to the SD card but the folder is empty. In RAM, I noticed 3 mVoice files including "mvocDB" which is 1.2K in size and the other two are application files and a help file. Deleted it but still showing icon in 2day. Tested by recording memo on mVoice to RAM and another to SD card and both were recognized by 2day plus the phantom third recording. Deleted the only two test recordings but 2day still reads one.
    Last edited by BeantownTreo; 01/13/2005 at 07:02 PM.
  20. #1140  
    im using messaging 2.0 and the latest beta of 2day 131.09m
    and still no sms #s of unread

Posting Permissions