Hi,

How do you do those ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    palmarysoft.com has free skins for its clocks, but they work great as regular backgrounds. I just downloaded a few that looked light enough to work with 2day, then cropped them to 160x120 with rescoviewer. Then I put them in my dcim folder in ram and tada! they showed up as background options in the today preferences!
    I have more, but they aren't as light, and obviously the darker ones make my entries a little difficult to read.
    when i make a new meeting and tick the lil box to enable the alarm it sometimes causes a soft reset... additionally, sometimes it doesn't but once alarm is ticked and I tap the drop down menu to choose between minutes, hours, days it will soft reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    palmarysoft.com has free skins for its clocks, but they work great as regular backgrounds. I just downloaded a few that looked light enough to work with 2day, then cropped them to 160x120 with rescoviewer. Then I put them in my dcim folder in ram and tada! they showed up as background options in the today preferences!
    I have more, but they aren't as light, and obviously the darker ones make my entries a little difficult to read.
    Would you mind sharing these with us?
  6.    #86  
    I installed the .jpg version of the 160x160 images into the DC:IM folder of my SD card. I see the images in Splashphoto, but I don't see them as an option in 2Day. Any ideas?
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
    Doesn't support card, only ram at present.
  8.    #88  
    so do I just move the images to the Internal card? Do they need to be somewhere in particular
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyricciardi
    so do I just move the images to the Internal card? Do they need to be somewhere in particular
    They just need to be in ram(internal memory).
  10.    #90  
    palm desktop will only allow me to install the .jpg files to the card. Also when I install them to the card, Filez won't even let me move them to Internal. Hmmmmmmmmm.
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
    palm desktop will only allow me to install the .jpg files to the card. Also when I install them to the card, Filez won't even let me move them to Internal. Hmmmmmmmmm.
    Can't you go into your "pictures" app (you know, the simple palm rom one) and select a picture and move it to internal?
  12.    #92  
    that did it. thanks dutch!
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
    that did it. thanks dutch!
    my pleasure
    For those of you with ram left.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    For those of you with ram left.
    Truly! But if you can narrow it down to one pic it doesn't take much room.
    But if it supported directory, we would be free to change our mind at will.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    But if it supported directory, we would be free to change our mind at will.
    I think he said he's adding that in the near future. Sure hope so.
    One of the items that I would like you to consider is the ability to sort ToDo's in your today view.

> I use a prioritization scheme embedded into my todo description. i.e.
    (A1) Description of most important item
    (A2) Description of next most important item
    (C3) Description of least most important item

I would like them sorted in order for me to see.

Also this morning I have some overdue items and in 2Day they are mixed in with the rest of the ToDo's.

I would like to sort by:
    Due Date
    Description as shown above.

I currently use Agendus Pro and I see how you allow for lookup of fields within a ToDo or a Meeting for dialing. Is there a way you could embedd a Back to 2Day button in Takephone so you can go back and forth between the two?

Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    when i make a new meeting and tick the lil box to enable the alarm it sometimes causes a soft reset... additionally, sometimes it doesn't but once alarm is ticked and I tap the drop down menu to choose between minutes, hours, days it will soft reset.
    I am having similar issues and to make issues worse, the new meetings get deleted from the calender!
    I just tried the alarm in a new meeting and got a soft reset too. Too bad, I liked this program but will now uninstall it. Nothing should run on a Treo that does that!