Page 35 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2530313233343536373839404585135 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 3383
  1. #681  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    So why does an unread ChatSMS not show up like an unread AlertSMS?
    Thanks for the help, Matt
    Hi,

    I think you're on to it - seems "chat" SMSs are stored in a different way than "alert" ones.
    Maybe it's different flags.

    Problem (as always) - I do not have a device to test on...

    Would you be willing to create such an "SMS chat" and send me your database files ?

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. #682  
    hi Shimon
    using version 60 with agendus just went to Saturday and it reset i dont have many items for saturday only 2 very strange only an issue in this version
  3. #683  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    hi Shimon
    using version 60 with agendus just went to Saturday and it reset i dont have many items for saturday only 2 very strange only an issue in this version
    Hi,

    Can you tell me anything special about those records ?
    Do they have icons ? color ? anything else ?

    What icons are you using anyway ? can you post them here ?

    Maybe we should continue this via email - contact@shsh.com - and publish the results here afterwards ?
    Last edited by TAKEphONE; 09/08/2004 at 07:02 AM.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. #684  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    I think you're on to it - seems "chat" SMSs are stored in a different way than "alert" ones.
    Maybe it's different flags.

    Problem (as always) - I do not have a device to test on...

    Would you be willing to create such an "SMS chat" and send me your database files ?

    Thanks.
    Sure Shimon, You know I am always willing to help you
  5. #685  
    Simon, any chance of a weather info part? You could get the info from worldmate pro, or avantgo. Now that would make a great Today program.

    Thanks again for a great program!
  6. #686  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobvark
    Simon, any chance of a weather info part? You could get the info from worldmate pro, or avantgo. Now that would make a great Today program.

    Thanks again for a great program!
    Hi,

    Is there a published SDK (software development interface documentation) for these ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7. #687  
    ideas for person w/ 2day problems on Saturday(s):

    1) move Sat records (1 at a time) to a weekday. does problem follow any record or stay on Saturday?
    Create a new appt, todo, etc on the sat, what causes any probs?

    2) Change your system date by 1/2 week. Does problem remain on same day or does it change?

    3) Could anything on Fri be the cause? Possibly: a multi day appt starting on Fri, an appt running until "midnite", etc.

    4) Do any of your Sat (or Fri) appts have long notes attached ?

    5) Move all your Sat apps to the last date the palm will enter. Now recreate your Sat appts. If prob has moved to 2038 (or whenever), tell Shimon. He may want to look at some of your database files.

    I hope one/some of these ideas help!

    --
    Bob Clancy
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  8. #688  
    Hi all,

    Just posted version 1.31 (062) at www.shsh.com/products

    New: Treo 600 SMS - count "chat thread" messages, too.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. #689  
    I've e-mailed them and waiting on a response. One of my favorite programs for my old ipaq was Journal bar http://www.omegaone.com/PocketPC/JournalBar.html I could update the weather via 802.11b connection to the web. Maybe I should put this request in the general developers forum.
  10. #690  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobvark
    I've e-mailed them and waiting on a response. One of my favorite programs for my old ipaq was Journal bar http://www.omegaone.com/PocketPC/JournalBar.html I could update the weather via 802.11b connection to the web. Maybe I should put this request in the general developers forum.
    i concur. that was the best app\utility I had when I had a PPC. if Shimon could add that functionality, it would be awesome.
  11. #691  
    Time update bug, when I invoke 2day (by pressing the calendar button) while the screen is off the displayed time doesn't update until I cancel the Keyguard.
    When I do the same with Takephone (by pressing the phone button), the time displayed is correct.
  12. #692  
    Update: Well how's that for service, it was fixed in build 62!
  13. #693  
    Shimon must be a mind reader
    .
  14. #694  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Sorry about that.
    Can you tell me:
    1. What device are you using ? is it the CDMA ?

    2. What version of the mail app is it - what (exactly) do you see in the About box of the mail app ?

    3. Did you move/copy those 4 messages to another folder ?

    Thanks.
    Sure!
    1. Sprint Treo 600, so I think it's CDMA
    2. It's PalmOne Mail v 1.02a
    3. I didn't do any moving or copying of messages, but your question prompted me to go into my deleted items and delete them, and it cleared the indicator on 2day. The other day I did "undelete" some items (maybe 4, I wasn't paying attention), and I bet this was the 4 items. Even though my inbox was empty, it was showing these?

    I hope you can use this info--I actually have not been able to recreate it with deleting, undeleting, etc. From a troubleshooting standpoint I am sure I am not much help.

    Thanks for being so responsive!
  15. #695  
    Is anyone else using 2Day with Verichat, if so do you get the IM received indicator?
    If so how did you configure the apps as I get the onscreen notification from Verichat but I never get the IM icon in 2Day.
  16. #696  
    I confess that I had not really appreciated this elegant program until after I had paid for the license. It is inspired design. It has changed the way that I use my Treo and greatly improved its value. I learn a new way to use it every day. Beamed it to someone in LAX this am. Learned to or three new things just demonstrating it.
  17. #697  
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Is anyone else using 2Day with Verichat, if so do you get the IM received indicator?
    If so how did you configure the apps as I get the onscreen notification from Verichat but I never get the IM icon in 2Day.
    doesn't work for me either
  18. #698  
    The verichat option doesn't work for me either. It would be great if 2day was able to suppress the IM popup that occurs when you're in another app and just give you an icon showing that you have an IM
    Handspring Visor w/Sprint Mobile Card --> Sprint Treo 300 --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 755p
  19. #699  
    Quote Originally Posted by blockburner2700
    The verichat option doesn't work for me either. It would be great if 2day was able to suppress the IM popup that occurs when you're in another app and just give you an icon showing that you have an IM

    and suppress the SMS popup also
  20. #700  
    Quote Originally Posted by WildHare
    Sure!
    1. Sprint Treo 600, so I think it's CDMA
    2. It's PalmOne Mail v 1.02a
    3. I didn't do any moving or copying of messages, but your question prompted me to go into my deleted items and delete them, and it cleared the indicator on 2day. The other day I did "undelete" some items (maybe 4, I wasn't paying attention), and I bet this was the 4 items. Even though my inbox was empty, it was showing these?

    I hope you can use this info--I actually have not been able to recreate it with deleting, undeleting, etc. From a troubleshooting standpoint I am sure I am not much help.

    Thanks for being so responsive!
    Thanks.

    I will try to recreate this, and fix.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions