Page 34 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738394484134 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 3383
  1. #661  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    There is an option "return to dialed item" on the main preferences page. Is it ON ?

    Also - check "Start at: remember last position".

    Yes -- "Return to Dialed Item" is checked. "Start at:" was set at "today- current time". However, I also tried "remember last position". It goes back to the main screen with that appointment highlighted but I still have to open it and go to the note to get the second number.

    Thanks for all your help.
  2. #662  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    no; I've got pix that I downloaded and resized to 160x160. is that the wrong choice?
    Can you email them to me ? (contact@shsh.com)
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3. #663  
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    pinfante - I know its another "3rd party todo app" but its not complicated....try SmartInput (www.smart-palm.com) which seems to work with 2day just fine. Its more of a data entry app for calendar items, to-do's (with alarms), and memos. Place it in your launcher row in 2day and enjoy a little more flexibility in inputting your tasks/meetings/notes. Cool short-cuts to save time typing. Highly recommend.
    Are you sure that you can create alarms for todo items with SmartInput? The interface does not look like alarms go with TODOs, just meetings. I can't try it since I only have the trial version.

    Let me know.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by pinfante; 09/04/2004 at 11:42 PM.
  4. #664  
    Quote Originally Posted by pinfante
    Are you sure that you can create alarms for todo items with SmartInput? The interface does not look like alarms go with TODOs, just meetings. I can't try it since I only have the trial version.

    Let me know.

    Thanks.
    Sorry. Double checked and it appears that SI allows you to set alarms even for to-do's but the 2day program appears to ignore or strip the alarm functionality. Doesn't look like it works after all. Sorry for sending you down that road without doing my homework.
  5. #665  
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    Sorry. Double checked and it appears that SI allows you to set alarms even for to-do's but the 2day program appears to ignore or strip the alarm functionality. Doesn't look like it works after all. Sorry for sending you down that road without doing my homework.
    Hi,

    2day does not strip the alarm - it ignores it, because it can not handle it - just as SI relies (I think) on Datebook5 or Agendus to actually DO the alarm.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. KKenna's Avatar
    Posts
    418 Posts
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    #666  
    I have a request for this app. Rather than schedule a call from the log, how about creating a calendar entry for a call already in the log. This would greatly assist me in capturing my time on the phone for billing purposes.

    Any chance ?
  7. #667  
    Quote Originally Posted by KKenna
    I have a request for this app. Rather than schedule a call from the log, how about creating a calendar entry for a call already in the log. This would greatly assist me in capturing my time on the phone for billing purposes.

    Any chance ?
    Hi,

    Not sure I understand what you mean...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8. #668  
    I think he means if on completion of the call the log or a note can be added to the calendar for the day the call was made or received.

    Sounds like an interesting concept. Not sure if you can do this or not.

    No offence intended.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

    (Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

  9. #669  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient_One
    I think he means if on completion of the call the log or a note can be added to the calendar for the day the call was made or received.

    Sounds like an interesting concept. Not sure if you can do this or not.

    No offence intended.
    I think there already is a similar application.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. #670  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.31 (056) at www.shsh.com/products :

    - Fix for "3D text" display: no shadow where there no skin.
    - Launcher sub-menu: added 5-way support.
    - "To do": if selected "show dated items only on due date"
    then there is no need to waste space on date display in list.
    - Added option to reverse list order - "To do" items
    above "Calendar".
    - Jog-Dial (aka side volume buttons): added option to use as
    PageUp/Down.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  11. #671  
    Shimon,

    This build is awesome. Removing the word "Due" from the To Do list is an awesome feature as now you can see more of the description of the item in the list.

    Thanks,

    Mark
  12. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #672  
    Shimon,

    Another great build. Sorry if this has been already asked, but how soon before you remove the "beta" tag, and put out an official 1.xx release?
  13. #673  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Can you email them to me ? (contact@shsh.com)

    This is the exact same problem I mentioned about the resoultion probem....
  14. #674  
    shimon -
    thank you for removing the due date column. it makes the todo much more readable.

    is there anyway you can post the .prc on your website so users can upgrade from their treo?

    thanks
  15. #675  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.31 (060) at www.shsh.com/products

    New:

    - "Menu": loops through main menu -> launcher menu ->
    back to main screen.
    - Fixed crash on Treo 300 displaying Agendus/Datebook5 icons.
    - Fixed text display on cursor for Treo 300.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  16. #676  
    Shimon,
    Thanks for a wonderful app! I use it daily and just registered a few days ago.

    For some reason, the email count / icon does not reset anymore once I launch the email application. I use the standard Treo (SprintPCS) email program, and it worked fine prior to 1.31 (052), but 052 and 060 do the same thing. It has been telling me for several days I have 4 new emails waiting for me.

    I tried "disabling" my email on the prefs screen, but it's back when I re-enable.

    When I got 052, I just installed over 021 - did I do something wrong perhaps?

    Thanks again for a great product and for being so accessible! I look forward to your reply (or anyone for that matter, if you know the answer!).
  17. #677  
    Quote Originally Posted by WildHare
    Shimon,
    Thanks for a wonderful app! I use it daily and just registered a few days ago.

    For some reason, the email count / icon does not reset anymore once I launch the email application. I use the standard Treo (SprintPCS) email program, and it worked fine prior to 1.31 (052), but 052 and 060 do the same thing. It has been telling me for several days I have 4 new emails waiting for me.

    I tried "disabling" my email on the prefs screen, but it's back when I re-enable.

    When I got 052, I just installed over 021 - did I do something wrong perhaps?

    Thanks again for a great product and for being so accessible! I look forward to your reply (or anyone for that matter, if you know the answer!).
    Hi,

    Sorry about that.
    Can you tell me:
    1. What device are you using ? is it the CDMA ?

    2. What version of the mail app is it - what (exactly) do you see in the About box of the mail app ?

    3. Did you move/copy those 4 messages to another folder ?

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18. #678  
    Question for users of 2DAY with a CDMA-Sprint version treo600.
    I am wating to know if you see the following behavoir on your Sprint Treo600 with 2day.

    If I recieve a normal SMS, and don't look at it (ignor), when I launch 2Day I see the red asterisk as well as the icon for unread SMS.
    If I recieve a Chat type SMS and don't look at it, I see the red asterisk and that is all. No SMS icon.

    It seems there are two types of SMS for the Sprint phone (if not for all Treo600) an AlertSMS type and ChatSMS type.
    You can get normal SMS that I'll call AlertSMS. These are from MSN, Yahoo, stock quotes, someones email and such.
    You can also get chat type from a mobile phone that I'll call ChatSMS. These ChatSMS are only from cell phones (at least it seems that way) and when they are from the same person, they form a thread called a chat.

    So if I get an AlertSMS and don't look at it, I see the red Asterisk icon in 2Day, as well as the unread SMS icon too.
    If I get a ChatSMS from a friends phone and don't look at it, all I see is the red Asterisk icon in 2day and that is it.

    Anyone else seeing this?
    I am trying to figure out what casues this. the Palm code, the application or interferance from another application.
    Thanks, Matt

    update
    Update: looks like if you get an AlertSMS from an email account and then reply back it turns into a ChatSMS.

    So try this.. send an email to your phone from a PC (which would be XXXXXXXXXX@messaging.sprintpcs.com and the x's areyour 10 digit number). Make sure that you have any older SMS from that address on your Treo erased. Now send that email to your treo. You should get the AlertSMS and then ignor/snooze the popupwindow and goto 2Day. You should see both the red asterisk icon and the SMS icon too. Now go look at that SMS you just got. then go back to 2Day and both the asterisk icon and the SMS icon are gone, correct (as it should be)?

    If so, then go back to that SMS you just got from your email adress and select "respond", then "reply", then send something back. Did you notice it's now in a chat type form? Now send another email to your phone from your PC (even if your reply from your treo has not arrived yet) and when you get it on the Treo, you will get the alert popup and ignor/snooze and open 2day. Do you only see the red asterisk icon now? No SMS icon, correct? now erase that chat thread and try again, it does the same correct?

    So why does an unread ChatSMS not show up like an unread AlertSMS?
    Thanks for the help, Matt
    Last edited by Burkhardi; 09/07/2004 at 06:22 PM.
  19. #679  
    Shimon noticed a bug on this version when i use my 5 way nav and scroll the days on top i am ok from monday to friday when i go to sat i reset happened numerous times today same thing when i use the down button after about 5 days i reset. Any one else having this never happened before.

    Fred
  20. #680  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    Shimon noticed a bug on this version when i use my 5 way nav and scroll the days on top i am ok from monday to friday when i go to sat i reset happened numerous times today same thing when i use the down button after about 5 days i reset. Any one else having this never happened before.

    Fred
    Well - it's a Jewish app - it does not work on Saturdays... ;-)

    Seriously - maybe you have some errornous record on Saturday ?
    Please try going to that Saturday by selecting the date, and let me know if it crashes.

    Also - are you using Datebook5/Agendus ?
    And - what version of 2day are you using ?

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions