Page 3 of 170 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 3383
  1. #41  
    The clock doesn't update till the keyguard is turned off. This is something that I really need fixed.
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80
    The clock doesn't update till the keyguard is turned off. This is something that I really need fixed.
    You are correct. I will try to fix this.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3. #43  
    Shimon -

    Is there a way to have a blank skin? The only choices are Default (ShSh) and Treo Images and I'm not a big fan of skins. I would just like to have a solid background. I guess I could create a treo image that is a blank background but I figured I'm not the only one looking for a plain background.

    Overall, great work. This looks very promising. Thanks.
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by webslappy
    Shimon -

    Is there a way to have a blank skin? The only choices are Default (ShSh) and Treo Images and I'm not a big fan of skins. I would just like to have a solid background. I guess I could create a treo image that is a blank background but I figured I'm not the only one looking for a plain background.

    Overall, great work. This looks very promising. Thanks.
    I'll try to fit this in.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  5. #45  
    Since I loaded the 2day program yesterday, the "button views" button does not function properly in the calendar. Under preferences of your calendar, you can assign your calendar button to toggle between different views(i.e. day, week, month). For some reason, this will not work now. Anybody have any info as to why?
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas777
    Since I loaded the 2day program yesterday, the "button views" button does not function properly in the calendar. Under preferences of your calendar, you can assign your calendar button to toggle between different views(i.e. day, week, month). For some reason, this will not work now. Anybody have any info as to why?
    I am having the same issue. What calendar are you using? I have datebook5.
  7. #47  
    In 2day Preferences under General, uncheck "Datebook" button runs 2day. I had to go back into Agendus and reconfigure the views I wanted the button to cycle through but after that the button worked as I wanted it to.
    Treo 600 on T-Mobile since March 2004
  8.    #48  
    Shimon,

    I purchased last night and registered today. Very exciting!

    One more humble suggestions.

    1. The date and time in the top left and right corners of the screen seem larger than needed. Maybe have them smaller and both on one side, moving the battery/wireless icons to the top right. This would free up more space for additional "monitored" icons or numbers next to the icons indicating how many of each item there are. "facer pro" from pocketcraft seems to acomplish this quite well.

    Great job. Keep up the good work.
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
  9. #49  
    2day is by far worth the wait all the hype we heard prior to this being released are all true this for me is a must have application. Great job Shimon

    Fred
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Where do I get HsMail ?
    All I have on my treo (on lending) is PalmOne mail.

    What version of SoundRec are you using ?
    Dont you have ANY recordings ? on the external card ?
    Reason I ask - since there is no notion of READ/UNREAD in SoundRec (as far as I know) - the icon will be ON whenever there are files there.
    The mail I was referencing was PalmOne Mail v 1.02a, sorry for the confusion
    BUTTERCUP
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbaldon
    In 2day Preferences under General, uncheck "Datebook" button runs 2day. I had to go back into Agendus and reconfigure the views I wanted the button to cycle through but after that the button worked as I wanted it to.
    It would be nice to use the button once for 2day, then open datebook 5 and cycle through views.
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by webslappy
    Shimon -

    Is there a way to have a blank skin? The only choices are Default (ShSh) and Treo Images and I'm not a big fan of skins. I would just like to have a solid background. I guess I could create a treo image that is a blank background but I figured I'm not the only one looking for a plain background.

    Overall, great work. This looks very promising. Thanks.
    I very much agree in that skins are a waste of memory space and myself prefer just a clean space/blank background. Of course, that is the beauty of choices and I feel a blank space should be a choice and would have thought that would have been first.
    Last edited by quickster; 08/06/2004 at 06:25 AM.
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyricciardi
    The date and time in the top left and right corners of the screen seem larger than needed. Maybe have them smaller ... Great job. Keep up the good work.
    Please do not make these smaller. If you make a change I would suggest making them user configurable.
    Treo 600 on T-Mobile since March 2004
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by quickster
    I very much agree in that skins are a waste of memory space and myself prefer just a clean space/blank background. Of course, that is the beauty of choices and I feel a blank space should be a choice and would have thought that would have been first.
    I agree about no graphic for the background.
    Treo 600 on T-Mobile since March 2004
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas777
    Since I loaded the 2day program yesterday, the "button views" button does not function properly in the calendar. Under preferences of your calendar, you can assign your calendar button to toggle between different views(i.e. day, week, month). For some reason, this will not work now. Anybody have any info as to why?
    Sorry - but nothing much I can do here:
    If you set that button to launch 2day, all I can do is hand control over back to whatever app was there before when you press again.
    After that control is in the hands of that original app (e.g. Datebk5). I guess what it does is it does not loop if it is not assigned to that button...

    Anyway - as mentioned here - if you turn that option off all should be well.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyricciardi
    Shimon,

    I purchased last night and registered today. Very exciting!

    One more humble suggestions.

    1. The date and time in the top left and right corners of the screen seem larger than needed. Maybe have them smaller and both on one side, moving the battery/wireless icons to the top right. This would free up more space for additional "monitored" icons or numbers next to the icons indicating how many of each item there are. "facer pro" from pocketcraft seems to acomplish this quite well.

    Great job. Keep up the good work.
    Hi,

    Thanks for the idea. but-afraid it will not clear enough space...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by quickster
    I very much agree in that skins are a waste of memory space and myself prefer just a clean space/blank background. Of course, that is the beauty of choices and I feel a blank space should be a choice and would have thought that would have been first.
    I will add the "no skin" option.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Sorry - but nothing much I can do here:
    If you set that button to launch 2day, all I can do is hand control over back to whatever app was there before when you press again.
    After that control is in the hands of that original app (e.g. Datebk5). I guess what it does is it does not loop if it is not assigned to that button...

    Anyway - as mentioned here - if you turn that option off all should be well.
    I think I found a fix with Bob's PopLaunch. You can get it here...

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RarM_Software/

    Here's how I have it configured. There may be a better way. I just started messing with it.

    1.In 2day turn OFF the option to let the datebook button launch.
    2.In Bob's PopLaunch
    a.enable
    b.configure
    c.uncheck "default"
    d.check "btn" in the calendar row and wake column
    e.select "launch" at the top of the screen
    f.check calendar
    g.select "2day" from the drop down list
    h.select "misc" at top of screen
    i.check "popup apps"
    j.select "soft" from the button lock drop menu


    Now when in any app you can press and hold the datebook button and a box will appear in the middle of the screen. The icon in the box should change back and forth from your datebook app (for me it's datebook 5 hopefully it works with the others) and 2day. Release for whichever you want to open.

    Hope this helps!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 07/14/2004 at 03:24 PM.
  19. #59  
    Ok maybe I am daft but I'd like to buy this app and cant find where to do so on Shimon's site. A link anyone?
    I tried the /products link but all i get is a download and no buy option.
    Help!?
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Ok maybe I am daft but I'd like to buy this app and cant find where to do so on Shimon's site. A link anyone?
    I tried the /products link but all i get is a download and no buy option.
    Help!?
    http://www.shsh.com/products/

    Here you go Woof. Scroll down a bit and you'll see it.

Posting Permissions