Page 24 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425262728293474124 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brutel1
    I had this happen in Datebk5 before. Go to your memopad and see if the memo for the older set of icons is still there. I haven't spent much time using the icons recently, but in Datebk I installed color and only saw the B&W until I deleted the memopad note.
    I do see an entry in memo pad. But I am seeing the new icons in DateBk5 OK. It is in 2day that I am not seeing the new set.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Shimon,

Re-writing this because it got wiped out when the boards went down.

Downloaded and installed the latest build (040), but it doesn't seem to read the memory card correctly. It says xx% of 2.4M. I have a 256mb card, so shouldn't it say xx% of 256mb?
    Quote Originally Posted by jasparks
    Shimon,

Re-writing this because it got wiped out when the boards went down.

Downloaded and installed the latest build (040), but it doesn't seem to read the memory card correctly. It says xx% of 2.4M. I have a 256mb card, so shouldn't it say xx% of 256mb?
    Yes I know. A fix will come shortly.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Regarding Datebk5 icons:

1. You have to select Datebk5 as the "Open" app in 2day's "Calendar" and "Todo" preferences.

2. If that does not help - go to the "Display" preferences, tap the "More..." button, and change the state of the option there...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Quote Originally Posted by johngs4
    I do see an entry in memo pad. But I am seeing the new icons in DateBk5 OK. It is in 2day that I am not seeing the new set.
    Last night I decided to look into this and had the same issues. I found that if I uncheck the Datebook5 by resource id in the more tab everything works, and I learned to stop when everything works (well, not really....)
    Hello Shimon,
    A question and requests.
    It seems that 2Day may effect mLights (From Motion Apps). At night, when mLights is suppose to dim the screen, it will not do it untill 2day is done looking at(checking/polling) all it's info first. So when I turn on the Treo, it's very bright, then after a second or two, after 2day is refreashed, it will then dim.

If 2day is already on the screen and the treo goes to sleep, this is almost transpartent when it wakes back up. It's only when you have another app going and the treo goes to sleep and you wake it with the 2day hotkey, or the preset time for the power button has passed and then the power buttton pulls up 2day does the screen dim have a delay.

So Iassume that 2day take priority, can you let it let mLights go first?
    Sometimes mLights will never dim the display (rare), and I never had (To my knowlege, I may be wrong) this issue untill I installed 2day. so in a very few cases, I have to lauch mlights to get it to dim and I suspect it was from 2day?

Requests:
    I am using build40. I miss the "owner info" that would pull up. I can't recall if it was via tapping the first line, or tapping the battery icon. Can you at least add a choice for it. For example, in build40, you tap the first line and a popup will appear with the time untill the next event and below it, you have two bullets, a choice for "close" and "show details". Can you change those two bullets to three and have "close", "details" and "owner", where when you select owner, the owner info pops up?
    I want to say in build30, it was via the battery icon?
    Still stoked with this application!
    Thanks for your time and hard work, Matt
    Hi,

Not sure if/how I can change priorities. Maybe the mLights developer/s can enlighten me...

Regarding owner info - you can change the prefs in the "Display" preferences to show owner info on that line again (in stead of "time to next...").
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,
    Regarding owner info - you can change the prefs in the "Display" preferences to show owner info on that line again (in stead of "time to next...").
    Thanks for the reply Shimon, It was not the line that I want the info on, it was the popup window. I rather have the "time to next event", and you can't have both on that line. That is why I liked the fact that even when the time to next event was selected, that if you tapped the battery icon, it would show you the owner info. The more I think about it, it was the battery icon popup window and not the popup window for the first line that would show this in build30.
    matt
    Last edited by Burkhardi; 08/19/2004 at 08:36 AM.
    shimon, 2day is bordering on eclipsing iambic agendus in useability as well as ease of use.

incredibly intuitive, speedy, and very cleverly organized. it really is a superb application for the treo 600.

I love how you've integrated links to email, voicemail, sms, web and the phone capabilties of the treo from within 2day!

very nice accomplishment. like I said, I think the agendus and datebook developers now have their hands full. thanks, shimon!
    just a thought, is it possible to link soundrec, audacity pro or movie rec from within 2day also?
    might be a bit much and could cause too much jumbling of icons, but just an idea. thanks!
    Shimon:
    Re-writing this since it got lost when the system went down.
    Thanks so much for adding the battery percentage on the initial screen. A couple requests:

1. Can you add the font option for the percentage to be in bold like the memory please. It is tough to see it with a busy background and all the other font choices are in bold on mine (as it was an option).

2. It used to be that the first thing that you could click on was that line with the memory and it would then show the actual numbers of free memory, etc. Now the first thing is the first line in the appointments list and the only way to get the further info on the card/treo memory line is to touch the screen by hand/stylus. Can you change this back? There appears to be no way to navigate to that line now.

Thanks again! Best money I've ever spent on a program for my Treo so far!
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Shimon,

Kind of a long shot, but maybe at some point you may want to take a crack at this.

There is a thread that was started about being able to automatically switch the treo from ring mode-vibrate mode when meetings/appointments are scheduled for the duration of those appointments. Would love to see this feature in 2day.

Thoughts?
    Shimon Hi,

Do you plan to add integration with Chatopus similar to the one with Chatter?
    BTW, I apologize if the question was already answered, just got 2day and was not able to investigate all it's features yet.
    I'm having trouble reproducing this bug now, but I've notice it a few times before. Sometimes when I go up to the 2day tab (when it changes to menu), a small white rectangle will cover the top left portion of the date.

Also, there seems to be some conflict between PocketTunes and 2day. I have PocketTunes' console set to appear when pressing the calendar button. I also have 2day set to use the same button (in the Palm OS Prefs> Buttons menu, not in 2day itself). If I have music playing in the background, and then switch to 2day, this works fine. However, trying to pull up the console from 2day gives me a soft reset.
    I realized when the white rectangular box bug occurs. I have the Launcher set to only appear if I press the menu key twice. After doing this, and then pressing menu to cancel out of it, that is when the box appears for me.
    Hi all,

1. The first lines interface is in the build, so all requests for owner info, memory info, etc. will be taken into consideration.

2. SoundRec, Audacity Pro will be supported.

3. Chatopus - what is it ?

4. PocketTunes issues - I will try to check it out. May be hard, though, since I do not have a real device...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Chatopus is a IM type client I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimon
    1. The first lines interface is in the build, so all requests for owner info, memory info, etc. will be taken into consideration.
    Thanks!

Best regards, Matt
    Chatopus is yet another IM (works great):

http://www.chatopus.com/
    In an earlier post Shimon said: "SoundRec, Audacity Pro will be supported."

In the interest of clarrification: Does this mean SoundRec and Audacity Pro are NOT now supported and will be in the future, or does 2day currently work with these programs?
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    Possibility of passing through Agendus Icons much like the current setup for Datebk Icons ??? Right now, my icons get replaced.

2day and Agendus make a perfect combination so far