Page 23 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627283373123 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

Thanks !

One question - what made you skeptical ? (maybe I should change the pictures...)

I hope to declare this a release by the end of this month - once I am done with the initial "tweaks"
    I originally came from the pocket pc camp. Then I used the other application called today, and had a combination of the two in my head of what it should look like. It had nothing to do with you, I just needed to clear my head abit.

Looks great though although I may have some ideas in which I will jot down in another post.

great work

rob
    Shimon, I discovered that 2day doesn't work with Treo KeyCaps600, a utility that cycles through the letter option on the keyboard. Any plans on implementing this?

Thanks,
    Martin
    Quote Originally Posted by schmunis
    Shimon, I discovered that 2day doesn't work with Treo KeyCaps600, a utility that cycles through the letter option on the keyboard. Any plans on implementing this?

Thanks,
    Martin
    I have KeyCaps600 and it works fine for me. Where isn't it working for you? I tested it by creating a meeting and it worked great.

Thanks,
    Martin
    KeyCaps works fine for me, too....
    It can make the letters caps, but it won't get to the numbers.
    It can make the letters caps, but it won't get to the numbers.
    interesting...making numbers works fine for me. that's weird
    Quote Originally Posted by webslappy
    interesting...making numbers works fine for me. that's weird
    what settings do you have in KeyCaps600?
    what settings do you have in KeyCaps600?
    enable on reset - yes
    disable in Phone - yes

Click = Option:1
    Timeout = 300ms

Hold = Upper:E
    Delay = 300ms

hope that helps.
    Hold = Upper:E
    Delay = 300ms

Wouldn't this disallow the third number option?
    did you install KapKey after 2Day?
    nope, before.
    It works perfectly in everything else.
    Shimon:
    I do hope that "if" becomes "when". I thought you were working on some thing that could do that? The reason being that it is a pain to have to click off the keyguard and click on the "i" line to see how much battery is left, instead of just having it on the initial screen as a percentage when you hit any button without having to click off the keyguard. Also, knowing the actual size left in the card is helpful more than the percentage I think...as an option at least. Again, thanks and I'm glad to be a registered user of your excellent program!
    Hi all,

I am aware of the KeyCaps600 issue, and will try to fix it.

Regarding the battery display - I give up...
    I will try think of how to add this in.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Shimon:
    Don't give up...it is so good and so close...
    With all of the many bells and whistles you've been able to put in this, just putting a viewable battery percentage and an option to view the amount of space in size rather than percentage for the card should be a snap for you. Thanks as always!
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    Shimon:
    Don't give up...it is so good and so close...
    With all of the many bells and whistles you've been able to put in this, just putting a viewable battery percentage and an option to view the amount of space in size rather than percentage for the card should be a snap for you. Thanks as always!
    By "giving up" I meant I cant resist you guys anymore - doing it...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    I just started using Chatter Email today and noticed some problems in 2Day. First of all, when I try to set 2Day to monitor it, both the IM, and the Email instance of Chatter are checked. I would rather this didn't happen as I use Verichat for IM and Chatter only for email. Also pertaining to this is that my new email messages don't show up under the email icon; they only show up as the IM icon. Secondly, is there any way for 2day to monitor only a specific folder as it can monitor a specific folder for Snappermail? Third, I have 0 New Messages in all of my email folders; the 21 other messages that I have were already read. Is there any way that only the unread messages will show? (I believe this works correctly with Snappermail as well).

Lastly, there is no way for me to set the email option (under preferences: applications) to Chatter. It shows TakePhone, SMS, Snapper, and the default Treo mail app only. I'm not exactly sure what this information is used for, but if it would support Chatter here too, that would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80
    I just started using Chatter Email today and noticed some problems in 2Day. First of all, when I try to set 2Day to monitor it, both the IM, and the Email instance of Chatter are checked. I would rather this didn't happen as I use Verichat for IM and Chatter only for email. Also pertaining to this is that my new email messages don't show up under the email icon; they only show up as the IM icon. Secondly, is there any way for 2day to monitor only a specific folder as it can monitor a specific folder for Snappermail? Third, I have 0 New Messages in all of my email folders; the 21 other messages that I have were already read. Is there any way that only the unread messages will show? (I believe this works correctly with Snappermail as well).

Lastly, there is no way for me to set the email option (under preferences: applications) to Chatter. It shows TakePhone, SMS, Snapper, and the default Treo mail app only. I'm not exactly sure what this information is used for, but if it would support Chatter here too, that would be great.
    Hi,

Since this is a new app, I would need time to adopt 2day to it.

I was told that outgoing messages interface will be supported by Chatter within a week or so.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Hi Shimon, I really like the 2day application and am using a registered copy. I have the most recent build (1.31 b040) installed. I also use DateBk5 and use the icons within DateBk5 and was happy to see that they also displayed in 2day. But I recently changed the icon set that I use for DateBk5. The problem is that the old icons are still being displayed in 2day. Is there anything that I should be doing to make the new set display in 2day.

Thanks.
    I had this happen in Datebk5 before. Go to your memopad and see if the memo for the older set of icons is still there. I haven't spent much time using the icons recently, but in Datebk I installed color and only saw the B&W until I deleted the memopad note.