Page 19 of 170 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969119 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 3383
  1. #361  
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    In the phone app, the top line has "T-Mobile" on the top left side, and the battery and signal strength indicator (and a "1") on the right side. To the left of the the signal strength indicator and "1", there is another small "1", with a curved blue arrow under the small 1, showing that all calls are forwarded to another number. If calls aren't forwarded, there is no blue arrow or small "1".

    It would be great if 2day or TAKEphONE (which I love) could also have this icon to show if calls are forwarded or not.
    I'll see what I can do...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. #362  
    Just a thought...

    Now that 2day (which I love) gets me to the launcher items quickly (without a stylus) and without requiring the icons to be on the screen, would it be reasonable to allow app bindings to all of the 0-9 numbers? It would increase flexibility without increasing any complexity. (Maybe only the first 5 would show on the icon line if you have that turned on.)

    Thanks!
    --Mike
  3. #363  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    I'll see what I can do...
    Thanks a lot for considering that.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  4. #364  
    Sorry - I must have missed it...

    If you are reffering to the SEVEN app - I am working on it...
    Yes, the Seven app. I use is extensively every day.

    Thanks,
    Larry
  5. #365  
    I just downloaded and installed 2day, with high hopes... Admittedly, it's very good and has tons of potential! I'd like more integration though, which I'm not sure is even possible with the treo. What I mean is, when an SMS comes in, would there be a way of showing it as "SMS: 1" or something like that, instead of the usual way the treo shows sms?
  6. #366  
    Quote Originally Posted by lmelamed
    Yes, the Seven app. I use is extensively every day.

    Thanks,
    Larry
    I'm working on it...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7. #367  
    Quote Originally Posted by manilenio
    I just downloaded and installed 2day, with high hopes... Admittedly, it's very good and has tons of potential! I'd like more integration though, which I'm not sure is even possible with the treo. What I mean is, when an SMS comes in, would there be a way of showing it as "SMS: 1" or something like that, instead of the usual way the treo shows sms?
    If you press 'Menu' you can see all the counts.

    Afraid there is not enough room for the numeric info on the icons line...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8. jhetzel's Avatar
    Posts
    278 Posts
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    #368  
    Shimon -

    Any chance that 2Day can optionally intercept the SMS Notification message? Right now, even with the private SMS setting, the whole treo screen has the alarm notification message and has to be cleared manually. It would be great, if 2Day could intercept the the SMS pop-up or clear it immediately. I would love to just use 2Day to be the indicator for new unread SMS messages as it would be closer to how traditional mobile phones handle SMS notication.

    Thanks!

    Jim
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

    Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
  9. #369  
    Shimon, I know you're besieged with requests, so here's one more!
    Could you include an option (maybe in preference) whereby when we want to see more than the current day, we don't have to have +1 or +2, etc for the future days? You already have the days of the week included, so +1 etc don't really seem mandatory.
    Thanks!
  10. #370  
    What is this "Seven" app?
  11. #371  
    Seven is actually the company (Seven Networks Inc.). The product is PCS Business Connection for Palm. Its Sprints email program for reading work email. Works GREAT! Shimon is working on integrating it into 2Day for us Sprint users!
  12. #372  
    Shimon,

    Just purchased TreoShortcuts today. Love it.

    Quick question/suggestion for 2Day. I have 2Day assigned to the calendar hard button. First press on the button launches 2Day, second press launches the Palm built in Calendar. Any way you could make an extension that was like TreoShortcuts for 2Day where I could cycle through 2Day and Agendus Pro.

    Usually I need to jump into Agendus Pro to update calendar and ToDo items. Now I have to hit option and the calendar hard button, but would like to see you integrate this feature to 2Day.

    Thanks,

    Mark
  13. #373  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner
    Shimon,

    Just purchased TreoShortcuts today. Love it.

    Quick question/suggestion for 2Day. I have 2Day assigned to the calendar hard button. First press on the button launches 2Day, second press launches the Palm built in Calendar. Any way you could make an extension that was like TreoShortcuts for 2Day where I could cycle through 2Day and Agendus Pro.

    Usually I need to jump into Agendus Pro to update calendar and ToDo items. Now I have to hit option and the calendar hard button, but would like to see you integrate this feature to 2Day.

    Thanks,

    Mark

    I use 2day with agendus and if you have agendus assigned to the calander button. second press brings me to agendus not the internal calander app.

    Hope this helps you a little
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
  14. #374  
    Quote Originally Posted by JHETZEL
    Shimon -

    Any chance that 2Day can optionally intercept the SMS Notification message? Right now, even with the private SMS setting, the whole treo screen has the alarm notification message and has to be cleared manually. It would be great, if 2Day could intercept the the SMS pop-up or clear it immediately. I would love to just use 2Day to be the indicator for new unread SMS messages as it would be closer to how traditional mobile phones handle SMS notication.

    Thanks!

    Jim
    Hi,

    This is on my todo list, but I ama fraid I will only be able to handle this after I declare the official release of the first version of 2day, and also when I hae a real device - the simulator won't allow me to test this type of stuff...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. #375  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    Shimon, I know you're besieged with requests, so here's one more!
    Could you include an option (maybe in preference) whereby when we want to see more than the current day, we don't have to have +1 or +2, etc for the future days? You already have the days of the week included, so +1 etc don't really seem mandatory.
    Thanks!
    OK.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  16. #376  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner
    Shimon,

    Just purchased TreoShortcuts today. Love it.

    Quick question/suggestion for 2Day. I have 2Day assigned to the calendar hard button. First press on the button launches 2Day, second press launches the Palm built in Calendar. Any way you could make an extension that was like TreoShortcuts for 2Day where I could cycle through 2Day and Agendus Pro.

    Usually I need to jump into Agendus Pro to update calendar and ToDo items. Now I have to hit option and the calendar hard button, but would like to see you integrate this feature to 2Day.

    Thanks,

    Mark
    As was answered - first assign that button to Agendus, the within 2day assign it to 2day. Now it will toggle between the two.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. #377  
    Shimon,

    Maybe I am missing something here.

    I go to my system prefs and assign the calendar button to Agendus Pro.

    Press the calendar button and it takes me to Agendus.

    Now navigate through my launcher to 2Day.
    > Go to Prefs>General and check the "Datebook" button runs 2Day button

    Now it never toggles every press of the button gives me 2Day.

    Help me if I am doing something wrong here.
  18. #378  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner
    Shimon,

    Maybe I am missing something here.

    I go to my system prefs and assign the calendar button to Agendus Pro.

    Press the calendar button and it takes me to Agendus.

    Now navigate through my launcher to 2Day.
    > Go to Prefs>General and check the "Datebook" button runs 2Day button

    Now it never toggles every press of the button gives me 2Day.

    Help me if I am doing something wrong here.
    Something odd about Agendus behaviour here, too...

    Try the following - go to Agendus, select the "Buttons" tab in it's preferences.
    Select the Datebook button (second from left) and enable it for Agendus.
    Tap "Apply" and "OK"

    Now go to 2day and re-assign that button to 2day.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. #379  
    Shimon to the Rescue!

    Thanks again - This worked right away. I was doing this with the general preferences and it was at first not cycling to anything just staying in 2day. After about an hour it would cycle 2day & calendar.

    Now it is just the way I want it.
  20. #380  
    Just registered 2day 2 days ago. Love the app, but is there a way to create a new appointment? It looks the only options I see are to create a new ToDo and to create a new Meeting. Meeting works with Datebook, but what if your appointment isn't a meeting, just a ToDo that needs to be executed at a certain time? I realize that I can always call it a meeting, but I'd rather keeping it consistent in with the traditional Datebook categories.

Posting Permissions