Page 17 of 170 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767117 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 3383
  1. #321  
    I think I got it working ... First I assign the button to Agendus, then I go back to 2day and assign it back to 2day. Now when I hit it the first time it shows 2day; Second Time, Agendus. I will see how this works out for me as I demo Agendus.
  2. #322  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Let's go through this step by step:
    1. You start a new meeting. What do you see in the "Alrm" box ?
    2. You tap it. And see the alarm details dialog.
    3. If the checkbox is unchecked - check it, and select the time you want.
    4. Do NOT tap OK, but rather tap "Set as default".
    5. Next time you start a new meeting - do you see the time you
    selected in the "Alrm" box ?
    When I create a new meeting under alarm it says "No alarm." Then I say to "How can that be, ? I've already set the default alarm time to five minutes like 50 times!"

    I have discovered that when I set a new default time and - without leaving 2day - create a new meeting, the default alarm is selected. However, if I exit 2day, go back to 2day and create a new meeting the default time is not selected. Hope this helps.

    Thanks
  3. #323  
    Quote Originally Posted by schmunis
    When I create a new meeting under alarm it says "No alarm." Then I say to "How can that be, ? I've already set the default alarm time to five minutes like 50 times!"

    I have discovered that when I set a new default time and - without leaving 2day - create a new meeting, the default alarm is selected. However, if I exit 2day, go back to 2day and create a new meeting the default time is not selected. Hope this helps.

    Thanks
    Man I am densed...

    SORRY !!!

    Always check without leaving the app...

    Will fix this ASAP !!!
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. #324  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Man I am densed...

    SORRY !!!

    Always check without leaving the app...

    Will fix this ASAP !!!
    Thanks, that's great. I have a request for a new feature. How about managing the calendar alarms via 2day. Similar to what datebook5 does. I like how in DB5 you can choose how long to snooze the alarm for, as opposed to the built in alarm snooze which only does it for five minutes. This would be awesome.
  5. #325  
    About using pictures for background images...

    What size do we need to make the picture files to use for the background. I have tried 160x160 and 160x120. The picture never fills the background (but with the new build 25 it centers is). Also would it be possible to have the picture background fill the entire screen (i.e. behind the dates, icons, etc...).

    Keep up the excellent work!!!!!
  6. #326  
    love all aspects of this app. only thing i might modify is the icon - maybe design a slightly snazzier or more eye catching menu icon for the application.

    and thats it! its a great utility. have an icon that will draw your attention, thats all.
  7. Crashless's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    #327  
    I'm in a world of hurt. I ran into the 'record not on day' error, and uninstalled 2day. Now when I try and create a meeting, no matter what day, I get the 'record not on day' error. I can't create anything. I installed the newest 2day, and it too has the problem. it also seems to be having problems displaying items in the future.

    For instance, if I'm viewing today, it says that there are no future appts. But then I move to tomorrow, and there is an appt (at 6:30pm) and this day shows an event 2 days in the future. I have it set to show events for today and the next week.

    I'm about to sync and use my computer's data to overwrite the treo's, but I wanted to check first to see if I'm missing something. Anyone? Thanks in advance.
  8. #328  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashless
    I'm in a world of hurt. I ran into the 'record not on day' error, and uninstalled 2day. Now when I try and create a meeting, no matter what day, I get the 'record not on day' error. I can't create anything. I installed the newest 2day, and it too has the problem. it also seems to be having problems displaying items in the future.

    For instance, if I'm viewing today, it says that there are no future appts. But then I move to tomorrow, and there is an appt (at 6:30pm) and this day shows an event 2 days in the future. I have it set to show events for today and the next week.

    I'm about to sync and use my computer's data to overwrite the treo's, but I wanted to check first to see if I'm missing something. Anyone? Thanks in advance.
    I am real sorry about this !
    The problem remains in your device, because the some records are not sorted well.

    You CAN fix this, however - download dbScan from Datebook5 (it's free) and run it - and that should be it...

    Again - sorry !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. #329  
    Quote Originally Posted by schmunis
    Thanks, that's great. I have a request for a new feature. How about managing the calendar alarms via 2day. Similar to what datebook5 does. I like how in DB5 you can choose how long to snooze the alarm for, as opposed to the built in alarm snooze which only does it for five minutes. This would be awesome.
    Hi,

    Handling alarms is a complicated task, and I do not want to add this amount of code right now.

    Why dont you just use Datebook5 along with 2day ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. #330  
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinjack
    About using pictures for background images...

    What size do we need to make the picture files to use for the background. I have tried 160x160 and 160x120. The picture never fills the background (but with the new build 25 it centers is). Also would it be possible to have the picture background fill the entire screen (i.e. behind the dates, icons, etc...).

    Keep up the excellent work!!!!!
    Can you send me/post here a 160x160 image that does not work ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  11. #331  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    love all aspects of this app. only thing i might modify is the icon - maybe design a slightly snazzier or more eye catching menu icon for the application.

    and thats it! its a great utility. have an icon that will draw your attention, thats all.
    Have to say I agree - I do have to redesign the icon.

    Any ideas, anyone ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  12. #332  
    Shimon,

    Can you add a level of sorting for me on ToDo's:

    Due Date, Description

    This would let me look ahead to tomorrow and see today's tasks first and then go to the ones for tomorrow.

    Thanks,

    Mark
  13. #333  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Have to say I agree - I do have to redesign the icon.

    Any ideas, anyone ?
    Can you incorporate the ShSh icon somehow? Or use the one you have now, with the ShSh as the background for it?
  14. #334  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Can you send me/post here a 160x160 image that does not work ?

    I emailed it to you.
  15. #335  
    Does this problem happen to anyone else?
    When chatter is running, the 2day screen and some others do not refresh properly.
  16. #336  
    I've noticed that with Chatter running it seems to take longer for 2day to start up after the power is pressed. Certain apps seem to keep 2day from being the startup app if you powered off while in them. What type of problems are you experiencing?
    Last edited by brutel1; 08/03/2004 at 08:48 PM.
  17. #337  
    Hi all,

    Seems the treo image system truncates JPEG files to 120x120 !!!

    Anyway - I've created a "skin creator kit" and posted it at my site (www.shsh.com/products)

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18. #338  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner
    Shimon,

    Can you add a level of sorting for me on ToDo's:

    Due Date, Description

    This would let me look ahead to tomorrow and see today's tasks first and then go to the ones for tomorrow.

    Thanks,

    Mark
    Done.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. #339  
    sorry to be off topic but has anyone found good hebrew suppport for treo 600?
  20. #340  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    shimon, thank you so much for sticking with this issue. I know that not alot of people had a problem, but you still stayed with it for the minority.
    I'm all for the shimon treo 6xx fund!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IDO, Check this out..
    The Shimon Treo6XX fund has gone live....

    http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB....num=1091568580


    Also, where did your Avitar go, I can't find your posts as easily now.

Posting Permissions