Page 169 of 170 FirstFirst ... 69119159164165166167168169170 LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 3383
    I'm testing the 2day application but have problem to configure the application
    to show the time in 24 hour format see picture's. Maybe it's not possible?

Version I'm trying is: 2day 1.60 build 005.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hi all,

Just posted version 1.60 (006) at www.shsh.com/beta

- Create Meeting/Task: do not replace spaces with '-' in numbers like "+31 (32) 3334444".

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Once again late to the party...

So I stumbled across 2day today (sorry, had to do that). I had seen it before but never gave it much thought, then I tried it today. All I can say is "WOW!" It really brings my Datebk6 back to life. Thanks, Shimon!!!

Unfortunately, I think I found a bug...

When setting some of the many options through the Preferences, on occasion I received a pop-up e-mail notification from Chatter, upon doing so, I click "Ok" on Chatter (which is supposed to just tell Chatter that you know you have an e-mail but not notify you anymore, and then go back to the program you are in), but then the screen (2day) hangs. Just a blank screen (nothing on it). I can't get out of it in any other way than taking the battery out of the phone (755p). It has happened to me three times today. Once it didn't (I got lucky) and it returned back to the prefs page. (For the record, it's been a combination of a lot of emails today and the amount of time I have spent in the Preferences section of 2day since I am so new to the program, today being Day #1.)

Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, I'm now using 1.60 build (006) but it also did it in 1.60 build (000).

Did the # of un-read e-mails get added to the email notifier?

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Please stop posting 2day in the WM forum -- I get my hopes up for no reason. 2day is one of the things I miss most in moving from Palm to WM (but I wanted the GPS)...
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Shimon's 2day,4cast and TAKEphONE is a very good reason for my staying with Palm.

Good Luck
    I'll second that! Even if I am responding to your post about six months later.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Two quick questions, that maybe some users can help me with:

1) Can I turn off the black diamond on the day view screen? (I'm guessing it has to do with untimed events but I can't figure out where it is. This program has SO many options it is amazing.)

2) Is there a way to have expired events no longer show up in the current day you are in? Let's say I have 3 events or appointments for today (9:00, 12:00 & 5:00). When it is 2:00 I really would prefer to no longer see the 9:00 & 12:00 appointments since they are over. All I need to know is that I have one more appointment to go (5:00).

Thanks in advance!

Really great program, Shimon, really!!!!!! Wish I started using it earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post

2) Is there a way to have expired events no longer show up in the current day you are in? ..........

Really great program, Shimon, really!!!!!! Wish I started using it earlier.
    I like that suggestion.

And yes fanofdatreo, 2day is a great app...... took you long enough to figure that one out, LOL!!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    I like that suggestion.

And yes fanofdatreo, 2day is a great app...... took you long enough to figure that one out, LOL!!
    It did, you're absolutely right!

Well, I didn't know I was making a suggestion (so I guess it doesn't exist and I won't look for it in the prefs anymore) but...then...I would like to see that in the future.

Thanks for your help, Delpita!

Ooooopsie, my bad...... I thought you were making a suggestion. (Still working on my first cup of coffee, LOL!)

And..... you're welcome........ although, I really didn't do anything.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Ooooopsie, my bad...... I thought you were making a suggestion.

Nope, but I will now. I just thought with all of the options that it probably existed and I was just overlooking it (since I'm so new to the program).

EDIT: It looks like you can manually do it by selecting the event, then hitting "comp" and then hitting done. I was just wondering if there was an "automatic" setting to do that.

Do you know, can the black diamond be toggled off?

Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    ........... Do you know, can the black diamond be toggled off?
    Hmmmmm, Not that I'm aware of....... (then again, it's still early for me here.... I need another cup of coffee..... )

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Hi,

Will consider both suggestions.

Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

Will consider both suggestions.

Thanks !
    Thanks, Shimon.

You know, when I couple your products w/TouchLauncher, I just about have a complete OS. AWESOME!

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...952-121803.jpg

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...952-121816.jpg

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...952-121833.jpg

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...952-121849.jpg

First off, I love 2Day! Along with TAKEphONE, it's one of my must have apps for Palm Centro. Anyhow, I was wondering if there is a way to use the Power Hero plugin from Hobbyist software with 2Day in rotate all mode. I thought it was just one line, but when I try to show it, I get the "Seems you have enabled some multi-line plugins. Multi-line plugins cannot show in rotate mood" message. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by islandfever2009 View Post
    First off, I love 2Day! Along with TAKEphONE, it's one of my must have apps for Palm Centro. Anyhow, I was wondering if there is a way to use the Power Hero plugin from Hobbyist software with 2Day in rotate all mode. I thought it was just one line, but when I try to show it, I get the "Seems you have enabled some multi-line plugins. Multi-line plugins cannot show in rotate mood" message. Any suggestions?
    Hi,

I believe it's the wrong error message, but afraid anyway this cant be done, since that plugin uses another plugin interface, not enabling rotation...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Ok. I was just wanting to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Is there a magic combo to allow you to change preferences without using a stylus? Up/down on the 5 way scrolls through the pages, Left goes back to the Day view, right doesn't seem to do anything.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdpuglisi View Post
    Is there a magic combo to allow you to change preferences without using a stylus? Up/down on the 5 way scrolls through the pages, Left goes back to the Day view, right doesn't seem to do anything.

Thanks in advance!
    Sorry - no.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Sorry - no.
    Thanks for the quick response. You saved me another 8 hours of key combinations.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Feature Request:An 8 hour refresh would be lovely. I leave my phone in my bedroom at night. PowerHero turns it off but 4Cast turns the screen on to do it's refresh, sees the radio is off and shuts down.

I know I can leave the phone face down but I thought I'd ask.