Page 168 of 170 FirstFirst ... 68118158163164165166167168169170 LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 3383
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    I use ScreendumpDA. Very easy to use, then you can upload the pic to the forum.
    Figured it out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CentroAngie; 01/24/2009 at 07:49 PM.
    Shooooot, it's been so long since I installed ScreendumpDA, that I can't remember the procedure. I use ZLauncher, and have it in my QuickLaunch, so I can easily access it.

Sorry! Maybe someone will be along soon to help you out. There are other screen capture apps, but I can't recall their names.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Shooooot, it's been so long since I installed ScreendumpDA, that I can't remember the procedure. I use ZLauncher, and have it in my QuickLaunch, so I can easily access it.

Sorry! Maybe someone will be along soon to help you out. There are other screen capture apps, but I can't recall their names.
    I figured it out, post above yours is my screen shot from 2day.

Ok Del I think I remember,

Open Snap.
    Enable it.
    Go to 2day
    then snap the shot by hitting the power button
    It saves it to your card
    Using FileZ (asuming you have it) find the Snap file on the card and expand it.
    The photo should be there.
    Select it then choose to email it to yourself on your PC/laptop
    Save it on your PC/laptop
    Go to TreoCentral and to the 2day thread.
    Then post a reply and go scroll down to manage Attachments
    Then browse where you've saved it and attach it.

Hopefully that should do it.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Thanks for your help TurboTiger!

Although, I have to say, your steps are longer than mine, LOL!

CentroAngie was having a problem trying to install ScreendumpDA, but it looks like she got it working now.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Thanks for your help TurboTiger!
    Although, I have to say, your steps are longer than mine, LOL!
    Ok Del, next time I'll guess I'll have to use the Cliff Notes Steps.
    Have a great weekend.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by CentroAngie View Post
    Figured it out.
    Hi,

Those are icons from DateBk6. Afraid I did not add an option to suppress them (figured if you set DateBk6 to show them - you want to see them...)
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

Those are icons from DateBk6. Afraid I did not add an option to suppress them (figured if you set DateBk6 to show them - you want to see them...)
    The thing is they're not the icons that I'm using for those actual events in Datebk. They're from a totally different set that I don't necessarily use but keep on my device because I may go back and add some. The event icons display the correct icons in Datebk itself though.

I did find a way to suppress them though.
    In prefs>calender, select the default calender to open the calender and the icons disappear. Strangely enough the repeat press of the 2day assigned button still brings up the Datebk calender for me which is great.
    The thing is they're not the icons that I'm using for those actual events in Datebk. They're from a totally different set that I don't necessarily use but keep on my device because I may go back and add some. The event icons display the correct icons in Datebk itself though.
    It might be because you don't have it checked to 'Show icons by Resource ID'. And also, the icons won't show if you don't have any icons set for any of your categories.

I did find a way to suppress them though.
    In prefs>calender, select the default calender to open the calender and the icons disappear. Strangely enough the repeat press of the 2day assigned button still brings up the Datebk calender for me which is great.
    But, if, while in 2day, you tap on one of your appointments, it will open up your 'Calendar' view and not DateBk6.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    It might be because you don't have it checked to 'Show icons by Resource ID'. And also, the icons won't show if you don't have any icons set for any of your categories.

But, if, while in 2day, you tap on one of your appointments, it will open up your 'Calendar' view and not DateBk6.
    I don't use category Icons. for Datebk I have icons assigned to individual events and then have saved those events as templates. I also dont use the resource ID to track icons, because when I enabled this feature it totally changed all my Icons I already have assigned and I dont want to have to go back and correct them all. IF there's an easy fix for that I'd love to know.

even though I don't have category icons assigned in datebk 2day shows random icons for events on the main 2day screen as shown in the screen shot above unless I disable Datebk in prefs as stated in the previous post.

If there's a work around for this I'm all ears.
    Re: DateBk icons -- I had set mine to track by Resource ID a long time ago, and have just kept it that way. I've got 500+ icons, LOL!

You can also set an icon for categories in 2day.
    Pref > Categories >
    The Categories listed here will be the same Categories from your DateBk. If you highlight a Category, then choose "Set icon & Color", another screen opens, and from there, choose the icon and/or text/background color.

But then again......... that defeats the purpose, since you were wanting to hide those icons..........

edited to correct stoooooopid errors, LOL!

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    If the icons showing are from a completely different set in Icon Manager, make sure that the set you use in Datebk is set as your default set in Icon Manager (click on the arrow to the right of the set you want in Icon Manager and choose "set as default"). It seems like I had this problem when I first installed 2day and I had to change my default set in Icon Manager. The set I use in Datebk has a star next to it and it's name is bolded and all my icons show up correctly in 2day. This may have nothing to do with what is causing your problem, but I thought it was worth a mention.
    Quote Originally Posted by tigher2 View Post
    If the icons showing are from a completely different set in Icon Manager, make sure that the set you use in Datebk is set as your default set in Icon Manager (click on the arrow to the right of the set you want in Icon Manager and choose "set as default"). It seems like I had this problem when I first installed 2day and I had to change my default set in Icon Manager. The set I use in Datebk has a star next to it and it's name is bolded and all my icons show up correctly in 2day. This may have nothing to do with what is causing your problem, but I thought it was worth a mention.
    Tigher,
    Thanks, that actually corrected the problem with the wrong icons showing up!!!

I don't mind the icons showing as long as they're the correct one, so I'm good to go!
    Yay! Glad it worked for you!
    Shimon,

As we all know, the Smartphone world is changing quickly.

With the opportunities that lie ahead for you with the Pre as well as the iPhone, as a loyal fan, I was just wondering what that might mean for any future enhancements to your current Palm based apps like 2day, 4cast & TAKEphONE?
    TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Shimon,

As we all know, the Smartphone world is changing quickly.

With the opportunities that lie ahead for you with the Pre as well as the iPhone, as a loyal fan, I was just wondering what that might mean for any future enhancements to your current Palm based apps like 2day, 4cast & TAKEphONE?
    TIA
    Hi,

Glad you asked. Let me lay out a sort of a "road map":

- Short term - I am working real hard on both iPhone & Android ports of my apps. Since Palm sales are not that encouraging these days... I have to secure other sources of income (since this is my main "day job").

- During this period, I am still supporting my Palm apps (of course). I do plan on continuing development on my Palm OS apps. I know it looks like I am not working on them, but it's just that I have to slow down things - got to give more time to the other platforms.

- As for the Pre - VERY excited about it, but cant make plans for it, yet - not enough info on what developing for it will be like.

Shimon
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Well Shimon, where you go, I shall follow! I love your apps!

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Hi,

- Short term - I am working real hard on both iPhone & Android ports of my apps. Since Palm sales are not that encouraging these days... I have to secure other sources of income (since this is my main "day job").

2day for the iphone....
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Hi,

Glad you asked. Let me lay out a sort of a "road map":

- During this period, I am still supporting my Palm apps (of course). I do plan on continuing development on my Palm OS apps. I know it looks like I am not working on them, but it's just that I have to slow down things - got to give more time to the other platforms.

- As for the Pre - VERY excited about it, but cant make plans for it, yet - not enough info on what developing for it will be like.

Shimon

Tks for the update Shimon and good luck.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I'm hoping he jumps to the blackberry arena myself.