Page 167 of 170 FirstFirst ... 67117157162163164165166167168169170 LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 3383
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    QuickFix: fix a reset caused by missed calls monitoring. Thanks.
    That fixed it! Thanks, Shimon!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    I have a problem., I think. When ever I have a completed tast, I judt tap on it and get the complete button option. That ony happen once in a blue, it usually takes me to the built in app. Is this a bug?
    If they are recurring tasks, it should take you to the tasks app to complete. If it is a ontime only task, it should allow you to complete it in 2Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    I have a problem., I think. When ever I have a completed tast, I judt tap on it and get the complete button option. That ony happen once in a blue, it usually takes me to the built in app. Is this a bug?
    Check in "Preference" then "Task". Towards the bottoms look for: "Open with:" and then a dropdown menu. Tap that to select which app you want to open when you tap on a task (ie 'Agendas', Palm 'calendar', or 'Datebk').

Then also check to the right of that drop down, tap on "Config". What are your settings there?

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    I noticed on your site you're working on a version of takephone for the iphone...any chance of making a version of 2day for it as well? I just got an iphone from a buddy at work and miss 2day. I've only been using it today but i haven't found any apps similar to 2day out there yet.

yes, no, maybe? *bats eyes*
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    I noticed on your site you're working on a version of takephone for the iphone...any chance of making a version of 2day for it as well? I just got an iphone from a buddy at work and miss 2day. I've only been using it today but i haven't found any apps similar to 2day out there yet.

yes, no, maybe? *bats eyes*
    Hi,

This would be a tough one - not sure Apple gives us developers access to the calendar database, and I am sure there is NO tasks database (no 'official' one - many different 3rd party "To do" apps).
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    well, if you can figure out a way to, it would definately be awesome. i've found a todo app, but its just not the same as having the calendar/todo combined as it was with 2day, ya know?
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    well, if you can figure out a way to, it would definately be awesome. i've found a todo app, but its just not the same as having the calendar/todo combined as it was with 2day, ya know?
    Shimon's 2day,4cast and TAKEphONE is a very good reason for my staying with Palm.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Shimon's 2day,4cast and TAKEphONE is a very good reason for my staying with Palm.

Good Luck
    oh i'm not getting rid of my centro. i'll definately still be using it, but for $100 for an iphone, after wanting one for so long, i just couldn't pass up the opportunity. i figure if i end up hating it, there's always ebay lol
    for $100 for an iphone, after wanting one for so long, i just couldn't pass up the opportunity.

I don't blame you. It is slick.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Question:

Is there a way 2day can read the calender in xpress mail?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcollett View Post
    Question:

Is there a way 2day can read the calender in xpress mail?

Thanks.
    Hi,

Afraid I cant read them without knowledge of their data format.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Bug report:
    2day 1.60 build(001) unregistered
    Cingular Treo 650 on ATT
    Exchange Activesync against Exchange 2007

Appointments accepted from people in other time zones appear correctly in the Palm calendar, but in the original time zone in 2day. For instance, I got a meeting request for 1pm Central Europe Time (7am Eastern Standard Time). The meeting appears at 7am in Outlook on my laptop and in the Treo native calendar. But it appears at 1pm in 2day.

Appointments created in other time zones on the Treo or in Outlook appear correctly in 2day. The issue is only with appointments created on someone else's system and sent as meeting requests.
    Quote Originally Posted by jg70124 View Post
    Bug report:
    2day 1.60 build(001) unregistered
    Cingular Treo 650 on ATT
    Exchange Activesync against Exchange 2007

Appointments accepted from people in other time zones appear correctly in the Palm calendar, but in the original time zone in 2day. For instance, I got a meeting request for 1pm Central Europe Time (7am Eastern Standard Time). The meeting appears at 7am in Outlook on my laptop and in the Treo native calendar. But it appears at 1pm in 2day.

Appointments created in other time zones on the Treo or in Outlook appear correctly in 2day. The issue is only with appointments created on someone else's system and sent as meeting requests.

Will check it out.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    How do I remove the icons in the main calendar "today" view that appear between the time/date of the event and the description of the event?
    I've searched this thread but Can't find the answer.

I have been able to remove the category circle icons, but I'm seeing icons that are folders, portfolios, letters, etc and I want to remove those.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CentroAngie View Post
    How do I remove the icons in the main calendar "today" view ...
    Hmm.. I would expect that deselecting Prefs, Calendar/Show: icons would do the trick, but that action seems to have been nullified in the current release (perhaps earlier). Next?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    Hmm.. I would expect that deselecting Prefs, Calendar/Show: icons would do the trick, but that action seems to have been nullified in the current release (perhaps earlier). Next?
    Yeah, I've tried that, the icons remain regardless of if the icon option is highlighted or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by CentroAngie View Post
    How do I remove the icons in the main calendar "today" view that appear between the time/date of the event and the description of the event?
    I've searched this thread but Can't find the answer.

I have been able to remove the category circle icons, but I'm seeing icons that are folders, portfolios, letters, etc and I want to remove those.
    Hןת

Can you post a screenshot ?

Also - are you using DateBk6 or Agendus ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hןת

Can you post a screenshot ?

Also - are you using DateBk6 or Agendus ?
    I'm using datebk6. I don't have the ability to post a screen shot, but would do so if I knew how.
    I use ScreendumpDA. Very easy to use, then you can upload the pic to the forum.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p