Page 161 of 170 FirstFirst ... 61111151156157158159160161162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 3383
  1. #3201  
    I am running latest version build 107 and canot set my week to start on Sunday. It starts on Monday and when I choose any other day, it still shows up as Monday once I exit preferences.
  2. #3202  
    Quote Originally Posted by tahkuct View Post
    I am running latest version build 107 and canot set my week to start on Sunday. It starts on Monday and when I choose any other day, it still shows up as Monday once I exit preferences.
    The 'Day View' and 'Week View' in the 2Day Display prefs is working fine for me in build 107.

    I can change both and save and it shows my selection when back in 2Day screen.

    When you change the pref, are you exiting 2Day prefs with tapping the 'OK' or 'Cancel' buttons?

  3. #3203  
    Also are you changing the one for the week view and are you making the changes in 2Day and not the main calendar app?
  4. #3204  
    Everything in version 1.51 (107) works fine for me. I didn't have to re-map my calendar button, or make any other changes. Just a re-boot after installing, but that's no biggy for me. (Using Verizon 755p, if that makes a difference.)
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p
  5. #3205  
    After download and install, a prompt appeared asking me if I wanted to map the calendar button to 2day.

    That went well and all but one preferences were sved. I had re programed the third push on the calendar button to access a certain app.

    No big deal and all is well.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  6. #3206  
    I also do not particularly care for the installer. Now not only updating is a long task, rather than simply copying it from the card to RAM, but now one has to go thru the reset and then remap the Datebook button and also reset preferences. Atleast one preference I had to reset was to display memos on third press of the button rather than the Calendar.
  7. #3207  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    WOW! That was quick!

    REALLY QUICK!!! THANKS...!! By the way, For you Delpita, I was going to suggest it be a Smiley Face Button on the Preference page..ha.
    Charliec
  8. #3208  
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec View Post
    REALLY QUICK!!! THANKS...!! By the way, For you Delpita, I was going to suggest it be a Smiley Face Button on the Preference page..ha.
    Now THAT's a GREAT idea!!
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p
  9. Scott_L's Avatar
    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    #3209  
    I've narrowed the reboot upon trying to launch 2day to a corrupt font used by FontSmoother. Once that was fixed 2day worked fine. Phew! Now to get around that installer...
  10. #3210  
    Hey maybe someone can help me out. I read a few pages back but didnt read everyone in this thread.

    I have the latest beta version and I cant get the Email icon to launch Snapper mail. No matter what I select it choses Versamail which i dont use. Is there a reason that I cant get Snapper to be the default email app in 2Day. It is the default in the main launcher for Email.

    Thanks folks.
  11. #3211  
    What program do you have set up as the default email app in the palm prefs? It should use that one. If you click on an email address in Blazer, does snapper mail start or versamail?
  12. #3212  
    I have snapper set up as the default in both Palm prefs and in 2Day and when I get an email in TExt or n Blazer it opens in Snapper. I cant change the option to anything. I change the default in 2DAY to Messaging and it still goes to Versamail. I know it used to work at one point like 6-7 months ago but I have updated 2Day so many times I dont remember the last version of 2Day i used it it worked. I did update to the newest verison of Snapper that came out 2 few weeks ago. Maybe I need to uninstall and re-install 2Day . Guess I will give that a try.
  13. #3213  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    I have snapper set up as the default in both Palm prefs and in 2Day and when I get an email in TExt or n Blazer it opens in Snapper. I cant change the option to anything. I change the default in 2DAY to Messaging and it still goes to Versamail. I know it used to work at one point like 6-7 months ago but I have updated 2Day so many times I dont remember the last version of 2Day i used it it worked. I did update to the newest verison of Snapper that came out 2 few weeks ago. Maybe I need to uninstall and re-install 2Day . Guess I will give that a try.
    Vacc,
    Under Helpers in 2day's Preferences, do you have Snapper selected as the Email choice?
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  14. #3214  
    Shimon, given the critique of using the installer rather than a simple prc replacement through the OTA update, how about making it available both ways (I believe Hobbyist Software does this, but can't speak for sure).

    So, if downloading for the first time from a website, it makes sense to use the installer, to make sure everything is set up. After you have it installed, however, then the "check for updates" option within Takephone/2day/4cast would do a simple prc download and replacement (like it did before). Thoughts?
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  15. #3215  
    Yes got it selected as the default in both 2dau under helpers and the palm preference. It doesnt matter what i pick in 2day helpers it always goes to Versamail. when i get home tonight i will reinstall 2day.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Vacc,
    Under Helpers in 2day's Preferences, do you have Snapper selected as the Email choice?
    Good Luck
  16. #3216  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Yes got it selected as the default in both 2dau under helpers and the palm preference. It doesnt matter what i pick in 2day helpers it always goes to Versamail. when i get home tonight i will reinstall 2day.
    Sorry to hear that you'll have to reinstall VaccPalm. I would hate to have to reset all of my preferences in 2day. It took me so long to get it just right.

    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  17. #3217  
    Hi,

    I hear you all. Will give up the installer thing (or maybe write my own...).
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18. #3218  
    anyone use quicknews with 2day? since the last 2day update it's locking up with quicknews selected as a plug in-- if i change qn to 'hide' then 2day works fine- once selected to 'show' it locks up after about 20s. 151 build 107
  19. #3219  
    Does it lock up or just slow way down?
  20. #3220  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Does it lock up or just slow way down?
    locked me up...

Posting Permissions