Page 156 of 170 FirstFirst ... 56106146151152153154155156157158159160161166 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 3383
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

A new version - 1.51 (010) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

Very nice Shimon,
    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

A new version - 1.51 (010) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

http://www.shsh.com/pics/2d_all.gif

Thanks.
    whats the new version ?

i have 1.51 build 98

when i hit menu option , check for updates.. it says thats the latest version

... i got ya now

i had to clear my cache and reload page

Version 1.51 (100) - PRC file
    A couple things:

1) in the new meeting/task screen, the background for the time (at the top) is not transparent. I have Palmrevolt installed (I imagine Skinui is the same), that skins the top bar in the Palm OS, so the label "Meeting/Task:" and time don't look right (see attached screenshot).

2) other, more serious: when in the new meeting/task screen, the Treo's auto power-off feature of after x seconds doesn't work. It remains on indefinitely.

Other than that, working great!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    A couple things:

1) in the new meeting/task screen, the background for the time (at the top) is not transparent. I have Palmrevolt installed (I imagine Skinui is the same), that skins the top bar in the Palm OS, so the label "Meeting/Task:" and time don't look right (see attached screenshot).

2) other, more serious: when in the new meeting/task screen, the Treo's auto power-off feature of after x seconds doesn't work. It remains on indefinitely.

i am experiencing the same issues using palm revolt and the auto off issue... treo 755
    A couple things:

I use Zlauncher, and have my green key set for Quicklaunch, with my ScreenDump in there, and I can always manage to take a screen shot. But, when I'm in New Meeting/Task, pushing the green key only flashes my QuickLaunch for a split second, therefore not allowing me to take a screen shot of my New Meeting/Task. Using any other app, or even trying to set a "Reminder" in 2day, I don't have a problem trying to access Screendump. I'm not using Palmrevolt or Skinui, but I do use Colorize, and the top bar looks fine (Treo 755p, Verizon).

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Ok............ found another problem............ when I try to add a New Meeting/Task, I can't change the category. My default is "Unfiled", but when I try to change it, all the categories flash for a split second, and just goes back to "Unfiled". Anyone else having this problem?

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Ok............ found another problem............ when I try to add a New Meeting/Task, I can't change the category. My default is "Unfiled", but when I try to change it, all the categories flash for a split second, and just goes back to "Unfiled". Anyone else having this problem?
    Same here Delpita.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Del,

Draw three smiley faces and call me in the morning.
    Thanks TurboTiger. At first I thought it was me, because I also installed the newer version of FastLaunch yesterday. But I uninstalled Fastlaunch, and still couldn't get my New Meeting/Task to work.

So, I've decided to revert back to 1.51 (098) for now.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Del,

Draw three smiley faces and call me in the morning.
    And what shall I call you? I have a few 'names/words' in mind, however, I wouldn't want to shock anyone here, LOL!

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    The newly enlarged date and time at the top of the screen seems a bit fuzzy around the edges of each character and number.

Anyone else?
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    i just downloaded the latest build but now i see "No Forecast..." with my 4cast plugin -- if i move a day ahead its there on the newly day and when i return to today the forecast is there- but after the screen powers off i get the No Forecast again... anyone else getting this?
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    i just downloaded the latest build but now i see "No Forecast..." with my 4cast plugin -- if i move a day ahead its there on the newly day and when i return to today the forecast is there- but after the screen powers off i get the No Forecast again... anyone else getting this?
    No issue here. v1.51 build (100)
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    same as mine-- v1.51 build (100)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    And what shall I call you? I have a few 'names/words' in mind, however, I wouldn't want to shock anyone here, LOL!
    You're so romantic. : )
    A couple things:

Hi,

Seems the time display on those screen causes a few issues:

1. Messing up with PalmRevolt, etc. - I will have to change the way the title is displayed.

2. The "Category" cant be selected - very wierd. Will try to fix asap.

3. The auto-off timer does not work. Will try to fix.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    any idea on the "No Forecast" appearing in 2day - from 4cast?
    Did you update the forecast in 4Cast?

The latest 4Cast and 2Day is working great for me.....

yeah, i update automatically - the No FOrecast goes away as soon as i leave the 2day screen and come right back-- either hitting another app or changing the day view
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    yeah, i update automatically - the No FOrecast goes away as soon as i leave the 2day screen and come right back-- either hitting another app or changing the day view
    Hi,

What versions of 2day and 4cast are you using ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com