Page 155 of 170 FirstFirst ... 55105145150151152153154155156157158159160165 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3383
  1. #3081  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Del only likes the new look cause now she can have smiley faces in all three applications.
    Hee hee hee. You know me so well, Treo Musketeers.
    Last edited by Delpita; 05/05/2008 at 10:01 PM.
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p
  2. #3082  
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    hey guys - to be clear - i love these apps too and in fact have three of them- but based on the first picture of the changes and the subsequent feedback from a few of us i wanted to see if there were any changes re the date/time. i do see shimon did say he changed the font of the day/time- any chance we can get a screenshot of the new one?
    Here's my screenshot. I'm using a different skin/background though. The date and time ARE bigger.

    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...855-200508.jpg
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p
  3. #3083  
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    hey guys - to be clear - i love these apps too and in fact have three of them- but based on the first picture of the changes and the subsequent feedback from a few of us i wanted to see if there were any changes re the date/time. i do see shimon did say he changed the font of the day/time- any chance we can get a screenshot of the new one?
    Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. #3084  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Here you go
    Shimon,
    You planned to add only 100 New Features by 12p?
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  5. #3085  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Shimon,
    You planned to add only 100 New Features by 12p?
    Just checking to see if you guys will notice...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. #3086  
    That was good for a laugh. Thanks Shimon.
  7. #3087  
    thanks for the screen shots - looks good!
  8. Scott_L's Avatar
    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    #3088  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Here's my screenshot.
    Delpita, I like the icons on your appointments. Where do those come from? Does Agendus have to be installed? Thanks!
  9. #3089  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    Delpita, I like the icons on your appointments. Where do those come from? Does Agendus have to be installed? Thanks!
    You can use icons with DateBk6 or Agendus. I use DateBk6, and have been for years now. I MUCH prefer it to the icky ol' boring Palm calendar. What I also like about DateBk6 is there's a Yahoo group that the developer is very active in, so you can easily find answers to whatever questions/problems you may have. Browse through this forum though, and you'll get all kinds of different opinions re: DateBk6 and Agendus.

    I prefer Shimon's 2day than the 'Today' included with DateBk6. The icons help so that I can quickly glance and not really have to 'read' what the appt/to do is, since I easily can tell by the icon.

    Here's a screen shot of a 'few' icons that I use:

    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...IconMgrpg1.jpg

    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...IconMgrpg2.jpg
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p
  10. Scott_L's Avatar
    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    #3090  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    You can use icons with DateBk6 or Agendus. <cut>
    I prefer Shimon's 2day than the 'Today' included with DateBk6. The icons help so that I can quickly glance and not really have to 'read' what the appt/to do is, since I easily can tell by the icon.
    Thank for all the info. I bought 2day before really reading up on the alternatives. It suites me and I don't want to buy another just for icons in 2day. Can I download free icon sets for those apps and 2day will recognize them or does it read them in from the datebook app directly? TIA!
  11. #3091  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    Thank for all the info. I bought 2day before really reading up on the alternatives. It suites me and I don't want to buy another just for icons in 2day. Can I download free icon sets for those apps and 2day will recognize them or does it read them in from the datebook app directly? TIA!
    There's any number of them free on the web (just do a search). 2Day should be able to read from them, even if you don't have Datebk or Agendus. They'll need to be in main memory (RAM). Here's one to get you started: [link]

    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  12. #3092  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    Thank for all the info. I bought 2day before really reading up on the alternatives. It suites me and I don't want to buy another just for icons in 2day. Can I download free icon sets for those apps and 2day will recognize them or does it read them in from the datebook app directly? TIA!
    Scott L
    Here's another link for Icons:
    http://ash2003.deviantart.com/gallery/

    But I got most of mine from the same link provided by mcentreville.

    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  13. #3093  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    You can use icons with DateBk6 or Agendus. I use DateBk6, and have been for years now. I MUCH prefer it to the icky ol' boring Palm calendar. What I also like about DateBk6 is there's a Yahoo group that the developer is very active in, so you can easily find answers to whatever questions/problems you may have. Browse through this forum though, and you'll get all kinds of different opinions re: DateBk6 and Agendus.

    I prefer Shimon's 2day than the 'Today' included with DateBk6. The icons help so that I can quickly glance and not really have to 'read' what the appt/to do is, since I easily can tell by the icon.

    Here's a screen shot of a 'few' icons that I use:

    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...IconMgrpg1.jpg

    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...IconMgrpg2.jpg
    Those are some nice looking icons. Would you mind sharing?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  14. #3094  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    Thank for all the info. I bought 2day before really reading up on the alternatives. It suites me and I don't want to buy another just for icons in 2day. Can I download free icon sets for those apps and 2day will recognize them or does it read them in from the datebook app directly? TIA!
    I honestly don't know if 2day can use the icons or not if you don't have DateBk6 or Agendas. I guess that's a question for Shimon. I just assumed that 2day was 'reading' what I have in DateBk6, in which my appts and/or categories all have different icons. I use Iconmgr (freeware) which I was under the assumption will only work if you have HandyShopper, DateBk6 or Agendas.

    So in other words........... I don't know........
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p
  15. #3095  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    Those are some nice looking icons. Would you mind sharing?
    Thanks! That's from about 5 years of taking different icon sets and combining them all into one. Follow the links that mcentreville and Turbo Tiger have given, and it'll get you started.

    IconMgr also has a Yahoo group, which members have uploaded alot of different sets. I may have purchased a few a while ago, but can't remember where I got them.
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p
  16. #3096  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    I honestly don't know if 2day can use the icons or not if you don't have DateBk6 or Agendas.
    Yup, you can, actually. I don't have either of them, and 2Day picks up the icons fine. You have to select them from 2Day's category preferences. NOTE: Using only 2Day, you can assign icons to categories ONLY, not individual items (perhaps that's where Datebk or Agendus come in -- don't know, I don't use either of them* . . .

    *<"No room, no room," he cried, at the thought of adding addtl software to his already overloaded 650> (from the fictional and not yet written "Alice in Treoland")
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  17. #3097  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    There's any number of them free on the web (just do a search). 2Day should be able to read from them, even if you don't have Datebk or Agendus. They'll need to be in main memory (RAM). Here's one to get you started: [link]

    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for that link Mcentreville! That set had ALOT of smileys!!! More for my collection, LOL!!
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p
  18. #3098  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Yup, you can, actually. I don't have either of them, and 2Day picks up the icons fine. You have to select them from 2Day's category preferences. NOTE: Using only 2Day, you can assign icons to categories ONLY, not individual items (perhaps that's where Datebk or Agendus come in -- don't know, I don't use either of them* . . .

    *<"No room, no room," he cried, at the thought of adding addtl software to his already overloaded 650> (from the fictional and not yet written "Alice in Treoland")

    Oh, good to know. I have some icons set for certain categories, but now and then, I'll use an icon for an appt/to do (maybe a smiley or something, depending........ hee hee hee). So, I'm assuming you still need IconMgr if you want icons?
    .

    VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

    TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

    Verizon Treo 755p
  19. #3099  

    These look great. Unfortunately, we're limited to 15 or 16 categories where there can be used (I don't use datebk or Agendus).

    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  20. #3100  
    Hi all,

    A new version - 1.51 (100) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    http://www.shsh.com/pics/2d_all.gif

    - Display: added “Manage” dialog to manage skins in “Display”
    preferences page. Use 2day skins by default, but allow using
    TAKEphONE skins, too.

    - Display: added time display in new meeting/task dialog and in
    meeting/task details screens.

    - Preferences: fix to allow use of BkSp & arrow keys when editing
    field in “Operation” preferences page.

    - Display: various minor fixes.

    - Speed-dial: fixed to support long URLs (note: if you're using
    the i-Bar plugin - I will be posting a fixed version for it shortly).

    Thanks.
    Last edited by TAKEphONE; 05/09/2008 at 08:48 AM.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions