Page 151 of 170 FirstFirst ... 51101141146147148149150151152153154155156161 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 3383
    Quote Originally Posted by blockburner2700 View Post
    Hi Shimon,

Geodesic has finally released an official version of Mundu IM for the 755p. Will 2day finally support monitoring of this instant messenger?

BTW: thanks for the great apps you've put out thus far!
    Hi,

I will try to contact them again to see if they will cooperate - I need information from them on how to monitor for messages.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    That's great to hear, Shimon!

I'll send an email to their support as well for them to release the needed info; the added display of interest definitely can't hurt. I'll post my response...
    Handspring Visor w/Sprint Mobile Card --> Sprint Treo 300 --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

Have you installed it to main memory ?
    What version of 2day are you using ?
    Please get the latest from www.shsh.com/beta
    I was using the latest official release. It works now with the beta. Thanks.
    this was brought up in the past .. i was just seeing if it was still a possibility

will there be a way in 2day to fade out the background? that way it will allow your text to be seen easier...?

if u set your default calendar background and fade that... then use calendar setting for wallpaper in 2day, the fade setting does not carry over to 2day
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    this was brought up in the past .. i was just seeing if it was still a possibility

will there be a way in 2day to fade out the background? that way it will allow your text to be seen easier...?

if u set your default calendar background and fade that... then use calendar setting for wallpaper in 2day, the fade setting does not carry over to 2day
    Hi,

Seems the calendar setting is used "on real time" (i.e. it's not saved in the image itself).
    I will have to figure out a way to implement the same fading algorithm within 2day.
    On the list, dont know for when.

For now - a possible (although not the easiest) workaround is to use any photo editing app on your PC to fade the background image and save it back to the sd card...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    I like to change my 2day background periodically. Some backgrounds don't look as good with some of my appointments/to do's because of my font colors and font style (am using FontSmoother). I've done what Shimon has suggested and have 'faded' my backgrounds so I can see my appt/to do's better.
    I have done that and also keep on hand a JPG that is black and with it and the characters set to white, it is very easy to see.

Ben
    good background to view stuff
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    How do you change the number that the voicemail icon dials? Mine dials my home number instead of voicemail for some reason.
    What phone are you using?

You probably need to go into your "Phone app", go to "Favorites", and then "Edit Favorites", and then edit the phone number that you have listed in VoiceMail. You must have somehow changed that phone number to your home number instead of your cellphone number.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    What phone are you using?

You probably need to go into your "Phone app", go to "Favorites", and then "Edit Favorites", and then edit the phone number that you have listed in VoiceMail. You must have somehow changed that phone number to your home number instead of your cellphone number.
    I have a Centro. The voicemail number is correct - it works from TakePhone.
    Just installed 2day, 2 question:
    1) How do you change the week view to begin on Monday, mine begins on Sunday, with the Friday being a small box
    2) I am using the i-bar plugin and it sits lower on the screen as opposed to one on Takephone screen (I am using it in Launcher section rather than the plugin option)

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chakde View Post
    1) How do you change the week view to begin on Monday, mine begins on Sunday, with the Friday being a small box
    2) I am using the i-bar plugin and it sits lower on the screen as opposed to one on Takephone screen (I am using it in Launcher section rather than the plugin option)

Thanks in advance.
    1. The only way to do this is to go into your Preferences, Formats, Week Starts: Monday. The problem is that the days at the top of the screen start with Monday too. It will read MTWTFSS. So it fixes one thing and screws up another. I just use the built-in calendar for the week view, I prefer that style week view anyway. You can change this on the Operation screen in 2day. Check "Then __ Views of Calendar" and put in the number of views you want.
    2. Not sure what to say, that is a true statement. If you're asking can you move it, I think the answer is no.
    Thanks for the quick response Dave75
    Quote Originally Posted by chakde View Post

Thanks in advance.
    Hi,

Thanks for trying out 2day.

1) What Dave75 wrote is true. After many user requests - I will be adding an option within 2day for this (as soon as I figure out a free space to put the option in the 2day preferences pages...)

2) i-Bar in 2day can be located at the top (as a plugin) or at the very bottom (as a launcher). In TAKEphONE it can be placed at the top, or at the bottom. It's true the positioning at the bottom is not exactly the same, since TAKEphONE has the screen tabs row at the very bottom. Is that what's bothering you ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Hi Shimon,

I like the i-bar at the bottom (I am using it as a launcher) but it seems on my Treo 755 it sits quite a bit lower with just a tiny bit of the icons being cut off at the bottom of the screen. The box around the icons is totally hidden at the bottom part. I am away from my computer, maybe I'll post a screen shot this evening.

Since you opened a can of worms by mentioning the tabs (shouldn't have mentioned tabs :-) ), I was thinking that maybe that might not be a bad idea where tabs do functions like: summary view, (today screen), week view, month view, etc. something similar to takephone.

Thanks.

http://www.amranenterprises.com/down/takephone.jpg http://www.amranenterprises.com/down/2day.jpg
    Last edited by chakde; 04/17/2008 at 09:43 PM.
    I finally decided to update my v.151 (047) to 151(093) and the fonts now look awful. I used to be able to have my "text" as bright green so they showed nicely and I could independently choose to make it and "today" as 3d and have a different shadow color than the "future" and "due" shadow colors (which text I have as darker with a lighter shadow). What happened to being able to have different shadow colors? Also, I was able to have the text for each event (current, past or future) be identical while it would show the future days in a different color. This allowed me to use a very readable font for all text and just a dark red with white shadow font for the actual future day names. It was much easier to read. Also, and this is big, the fonts themselves don't look as nice and crisp as they were on the prior version. Did that change too?
    Last edited by TheTreoGuy; 04/17/2008 at 07:00 PM.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I like the i-bar at the bottom (I am using it as a launcher) but it seems on my Treo 755 it sits quite a bit lower with just a tiny bit of the icons being cut off at the bottom of the screen. The box around the icons is totally hidden at the bottom part. I am away from my computer, maybe I'll post a screen shot this evening.

>>> Will check on that.

Since you opened a can of worms by mentioning the tabs (shouldn't have mentioned tabs :-) ), I was thinking that maybe that might not be a bad idea where tabs do functions like: summary view, (today screen), week view, month view, etc. something similar to takephone.

>>> You want all the users to kill me ? I have a hard time justifying the tabs in TAKEphONE ("bring me my screen space back..."). I think in 2day the extra line is even more important.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy View Post
    I finally decided to update my v.151 (047) to 151(093) and the fonts now look awful. I used to be able to have my "text" as bright green so they showed nicely and I could independently choose to make it and "today" as 3d and have a different shadow color than the "future" and "due" shadow colors (which text I have as darker with a lighter shadow). What happened to being able to have different shadow colors? Also, I was able to have the text for each event (current, past or future) be identical while it would show the future days in a different color. This allowed me to use a very readable font for all text and just a dark red with white shadow font for the actual future day names. It was much easier to read. Also, and this is big, the fonts themselves don't look as nice and crisp as they were on the prior version. Did that change too?
    Hi,

Can you attach screenshots to clarify your points ?

Also - did not change the fonts themselves.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    I just had a duh moment today and thought of a really easy and minor fix to the problem. I have someone's reitrement party tomorrow and went to search for that name. It is listed as Pete's retirement luncheon. Of course 2day came up with the 3 nice search criteria. I chose Pete's without thinking about it and was surprised when takephone didn't find Pete. It took a moment or two to notice the 'S at the end of Pete. Could you have 2day look for the 'S and add the name without the 'S to the possible search list? I think adding the name with and without the 'S would be the most flexible. It shouldn't be a huge amount of code either.

Just a minor issue that was me not thinking correctly without my morning caffeine.