Page 136 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3686126131132133134135136137138139140141146 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 3383
  1. #2701  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.51 (077) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Plugins: added support for DateBk6 type plugins (multiple line plugins).

    - Exchange ActiveSync: fixed an issue that blocked background incoming meetings.

    - Improved graphics: added transparent controls, changed color scheme.

    * coming soon * - i-Bar plugin – dial-by-photo from 2day screen !

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. #2702  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

    Version 1.51 (077) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Improved graphics: added transparent controls, changed color scheme.

    Thanks !
    Where are the added transparent controls? I only see one transparent contol which was there on the previous version (cursor).

    What is the "changed color scheme?

    I like the what you did with the "MTWTH" layout. But it's hard to see one that is highlight since the highlight is so light. Can the highligt be a little darker?

    TIA
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 10/10/2007 at 12:36 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3. #2703  
    where are the new transparent controls?

    the days of the week on the top seemed to change, i liked the way it was before, with different colors !
  4. #2704  
    I second the days of the week at top. I liked them how they were!
  5. #2705  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Where are the added transparent controls? I only see one transparent contol which was there on the previous version (cursor).

    What is the "changed color scheme?

    I like the what you did with the "MTWTH" layout. But it's hard to see one that is highlight since the highlight is so light. Can the highligt be a little darker?

    TIA
    The transparent controls are the top day selectors.

    Is that what you meant by "MTWTH" ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. #2706  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    The transparent controls are the top day selectors.

    Is that what you meant by "MTWTH" ?
    Not sure what you mean by transparent controls. (i'm confused)

    And on the "MTWTH": it is hard to see which letter is highlighted. If the highlight was darker it would be earsier to see which letter (day) is selected.

    I hope I haven't confused you.

    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  7. #2707  
    i think <<SMTWTFS>> (days of week) has been changed from solid colors to transparent, and u cannot change that setting

    and from my opinion and longstriders, it looked better the other way, when it was a solid color.. u should possibly make it a choice , like u did for the cursor, depending on what background u use, it calls for different things
  8. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #2708  
    Shimon,
    A request for the i-bar integration. Since the i-bar can launch apps as well as well as make calls, would it be possible to replace the launcher at the bottom of screen with the i-bar instead of making another line that uses spaces? I really like where 2day is going.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  9. #2709  
    Shimon,

    I thought by transparent controller you meant there was a way to control fields of 2day to be transparent, as you can control whether the cursor is transparent on the preference/display screen.

    Regardless, the "MTWTF" area is harder to determine which day is selected than it was before.

    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  10. #2710  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    Shimon,
    A request for the i-bar integration. Since the i-bar can launch apps as well as well as make calls, would it be possible to replace the launcher at the bottom of screen with the i-bar instead of making another line that uses spaces? I really like where 2day is going.
    Hi,

    You will always be able to remove the launch line ("Launcher" prefs page).
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  11. #2711  
    For all those complaining about the visibility of the day selectors - can you all post/email a screenshot, so I can asses the way it looks ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  12. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #2712  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    You will always be able to remove the launch line ("Launcher" prefs page).
    Good point. Wish I'd thought of it.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  13. #2713  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    For all those complaining about the visibility of the day selectors - can you all post/email a screenshot, so I can asses the way it looks ?
    Just sent you the email
    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  14. #2714  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i think <<SMTWTFS>> (days of week) has been changed from solid colors to transparent, and u cannot change that setting

    and from my opinion and longstriders, it looked better the other way, when it was a solid color.. u should possibly make it a choice , like u did for the cursor, depending on what background u use, it calls for different things
    Yes... please do provide an option for reverting to the older scheme. "<<SMTWTFS>>" isn't all that visible, I think.

    One more request, please do make i-bar as a "removable" feature, to cut down on the memory requirements in case somebody does not want to use that functionality.
  15. #2715  
    Hi,

    What I think I can do now is - if you choose to use
    non-transparent cursor (see the "Display" prefs) -
    I will draw the selected day the same way (text on
    selected cursor color background).

    I hope this will resolve this issue.

    Regarding the i-Bar - it will be a plugin (external to
    the app).
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  16. #2716  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    What I think I can do now is - if you choose to use
    non-transparent cursor (see the "Display" prefs) -
    I will draw the selected day the same way (text on
    selected cursor color background).

    I hope this will resolve this issue.

    Regarding the i-Bar - it will be a plugin (external to
    the app).
    Tks for the update Shimon. This was diving me nuts.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  17. #2717  
    Hi all,

    A new version - 1.51 (078) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - General: draw selected day on top according to cursor settings
    (transparent/opaque).

    - General: added option "main menu defaults to…" – "Select day…".

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18. #2718  
    Tks for the quick turn around on this Shimon. I'll give it a go later today. I'm in position to download it now.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  19. #2719  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    A new version - 1.51 (078) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta
    - General: draw selected day on top according to cursor settings
    (transparent/opaque).
    Shimon,
    The opague cursor setting shows up the selected day very well.
    However, when seleteing the transparent setting, the selected day is hardly visible.

    I am not using a skin, I several themes and tried them all with no success.

    Let me know if you want me to send you another snapshot.

    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  20. #2720  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Shimon,
    The opague cursor setting shows up the selected day very well.
    However, when seleteing the transparent setting, the selected day is hardly visible.

    I am not using a skin, I several themes and tried them all with no success.

    Let me know if you want me to send you another snapshot.

    TIA
    Hi,

    I guess that's because you're using a white background there, right ?

    I have to think of some solution. I do NOT want to add another option for this...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions