Page 132 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3282122127128129130131132133134135136137142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 3383
  1. #2621  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    I set the above then reset... then i created todos and meetings and reset device again, alarms went off and they all played the correct sounds now from datebk6, i will monitor to make sure that these settings stay... once again u came out on top and provided superb csr support, even when the issue didnt directly point to your software....

    is there anyway to pick a different sound for a reminder or it will just share the same sound u have picked for meetings?

    thanks again

    i emailed u the link to that IM application

    OK - let me know.
    Afraid the reminder sound is the same - I dont handle the reminder/alarms at all - I let either the built-in apps or DateBk6 handle them.

    Did not get an email with a link...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #2623  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    That's not the same one that came with mine. Mine came with a download link that took me to a Sprint site which downloaded the application Mobile Instant Messaging ver 1.3.67.s. I was able to extract it and put it on my wife's 700P.
    http://www.oz.com/
    The one IGS posted looks nicer and more user friendly.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  3. #2624  
    have u used the oz is that for palm?
  4. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #2625  
    Very little. I'm not a big IM'r. But this is the one that was installed from the download link.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  5. #2626  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    That's not the same one that came with mine. Mine came with a download link that took me to a Sprint site which downloaded the application Mobile Instant Messaging ver 1.3.67.s. I was able to extract it and put it on my wife's 700P.
    http://www.oz.com/
    The one IGS posted looks nicer and more user friendly.
    Still cant find a downloadable here...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #2627  
    I just sent the extracted file to you at contact@shsh.com. I think this only will work on a Sprint phone. I'm not familiar with Treo programming or the simulator so I have no idea what will happen when you install it. It'll will take a minute to get there. I sent it from my Treo and we have no high speed wireless where I live.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  7. #2628  
    i have palm treo 755 with sprint and i as well was sent to sprint download manager and downloaded file, it def isnt the one u posted at http://www.oz.com/.. that UI doesnt even look to be on a palm platform.......???

    the one i posted above also doesnt look like the one that comes on the treo 755 from sprint

    it can be pulled off of the treo 755 ROM, uploaded here, in which u can download for free

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hlight=755+rom
  8. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #2629  
    I think it was developed for Sprint by OZ. Apparently Thumbspeed was the original developer but if you google them, you eventually end up at oz. The download stub is the only thing that is in ROM. The actual app is downloaded in to RAM. If you try to send the app from the native launcher, it sends the stub only. I was able to put it on my wife's 700P by pulling out the file with Resco Explorer. The first few times I tried to send it, it sent the stub. When I selected it, it would give me an error. It must only allow a direct download to a 755.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  9. #2630  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.51 (065) now posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Display: added option to use a transparent cursor, and control
    separator lines color (in "Display" prefs).

    - GoogleMaps: fix to allow using a newer version is you have
    an older one in ROM.

    - Task alarms: fix for saving default alarm presets.

    - New meeting: if cursor is on time typing a number
    starts time entry.

    - Image selection: removed callback filter to speed up.

    Thanks
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #2631  
    Shimon,
    Any update on creating floating events from within 2Day? Really like the latest features. Thanks.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  11. #2632  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    Shimon,
    Any update on creating floating events from within 2Day? Really like the latest features. Thanks.
    Not yet...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  12. #2633  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

    - New meeting: if cursor is on time typing a number
    starts time entry.

    Thanks
    do you mean when the cursor is on the FREE TIME plugin? i get the dial pad when i try this
  13. #2634  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

    Version 1.51 (065) now posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Display: added option to use a transparent cursor, and control
    separator lines color (in "Display" prefs).

    - GoogleMaps: fix to allow using a newer version is you have
    an older one in ROM.

    - Task alarms: fix for saving default alarm presets.

    - New meeting: if cursor is on time typing a number
    starts time entry.

    - Image selection: removed callback filter to speed up.

    Thanks
    Hi Shimon,

    I like the update, especially making the cursor transparent.

    BTW where I can I find the meaning of the icons used for the calendar events? I believe the alarm clock icon is to indicate an alarm but I don't understand the meaning of the blue circle icon.

    Thanks,
    Rock
  14. #2635  
    Is there a manual for 2day? There are several items in the preferences that I haven't figured out how they work or what they are supposed to do.
  15. #2636  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock View Post
    Hi Shimon,

    I like the update, especially making the cursor transparent.

    BTW where I can I find the meaning of the icons used for the calendar events? I believe the alarm clock icon is to indicate an alarm but I don't understand the meaning of the blue circle icon.

    Thanks,
    Rock
    Hi,

    It means there is a location field in the record.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  16. #2637  
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    Is there a manual for 2day? There are several items in the preferences that I haven't figured out how they work or what they are supposed to do.
    Afraid not yet. Feel free to ask anything here...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. #2638  
    I just installed the beta you uploaded today and found 2 bugs (I think one was an old one). The bluetooth icons do not have transparent background like the rest of the icons.

    The second involves the rearranged calendar on the today view. The todo still kept the due/day as bold text but the calendar portion lost the bold for the day. And it is now underlined. I think the underlining in that place is a little distracting but I could probably live with it. Losing the bold makes it a little more difficult to find. Could we get it to match the way the todo text is done.

    I also didn't like the colored text for the actual event text (I do like it for the day (+1) but not for the text. I did go through and change all of my categories to force the black text so I can read it but I'm not sure what others think of that one. I also don't remember whether that was a change or not.

    In case you weren't aware, when installing this version, it completely wiped out the skins settings in the prefs. I'm assuming that was intentional with the addition of the transparent cursor line (which I like a lot).
  18. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #2639  
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    In case you weren't aware, when installing this version, it completely wiped out the skins settings in the prefs. I'm assuming that was intentional with the addition of the transparent cursor line (which I like a lot).
    I didn't lose any settings.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  19. #2640  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Afraid not yet. Feel free to ask anything here...
    I thought I'd better keep this as a separate post. What do the following items do?:
    under calendar: sum
    under Todo: every day
    under monitoring: expand folders

    Thanks for the info

Posting Permissions