Page 130 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3080120125126127128129130131132133134135140 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 3383
  1. #2581  
    i unchecked "show icons by resource ID" and now the icon shows ok
  2. #2582  
    i am also using treokeyhack which is just like keycaps600....

    and it doesnt seem to work when i add a reminder in 2day, if i add a task or meeting it works fine scrolling though e,1,E ...for example
  3. #2583  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i am also using treokeyhack which is just like keycaps600....

    and it doesnt seem to work when i add a reminder in 2day, if i add a task or meeting it works fine scrolling though e,1,E ...for example
    Hi,

    I will check it out.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. dave75's Avatar
    Posts
    796 Posts
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    #2584  
    Hi Shimon,
    I have a trial version of 2day (1.51 build 58), like it a lot, but if I set my lookup to Takephone (registered 7.00 build 073), the device resets when I try to do a lookup. It also happens if I choose Datebk6 (unregistered V-6.0a, s5). I have to use Contacts.
  5. dave75's Avatar
    Posts
    796 Posts
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    #2585  
    Hi Shimon,
    I am using Datebk6 (unregistered V-6.0a, s5) with 2day (unregistered 1.51 build 58) and was wondering what determines the color of the circles next to my appointments in the 2day screen. I set up my colors in Datebk6 and I have "show built-in calendar's icons" checked. Some categories are showing up correctly and some are gray.
  6. #2586  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Hi Shimon,
    I have a trial version of 2day (1.51 build 58), like it a lot, but if I set my lookup to Takephone (registered 7.00 build 073), the device resets when I try to do a lookup. It also happens if I choose Datebk6 (unregistered V-6.0a, s5). I have to use Contacts.
    Hi,

    You are right - TAKEphONE does not support the "lookup" feature.

    Sorry.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7. #2587  
    any updates on my post http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=2583

    keycaps600 and treokeyhack (http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-802.html)

    treokeyhack is not working when adding a reminder but works when u add meeting or task.....?
  8. #2588  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    any updates on my post http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=2583

    keycaps600 and treokeyhack (http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-802.html)

    treokeyhack is not working when adding a reminder but works when u add meeting or task.....?
    Hi,

    Checked that out.
    Afraid I cant why this happens.
    Maybe the developer of TreoKeyHack can ? I'll be happy to help in any way I can...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. #2589  
    Hi all,

    New version - 1.51 (060) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - "Free time" plugin: added option in "Plugins" page -
    a bar to show free time slots per day.

    http://www.shsh.com/beta/2d_slot.gif

    Notes: when on it will be displayed above the calendar section.
    To move to left/right first highlight it (move the cursor on it).
    Tap on the bar to start a new meeting starting at a specific time.

    - General: Use "Future" color for all text in future events
    (not just the "+1").

    - General: calendar database fix (marking records dirty).

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. #2590  
    wow - great update! making the future font all the same color really makes for a clean and simple interface-- thanks!
  11. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #2591  
    Would it be possible to make the background color for free time different than the wallpaper? I can't see it because it bleeds into my wallpaper.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  12. #2592  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

    New version - 1.51 (060) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta



    - General: Use "Future" color for all text in future events
    (not just the "+1").
    Very Nice,
    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  13. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #2593  
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    wow - great update! making the future font all the same color really makes for a clean and simple interface-- thanks!
    Ok, what am I missing? My future font color hasn't changed. It's still based on category. I don't see a check box to change this.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  14. #2594  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    Ok, what am I missing? My future font color hasn't changed. It's still based on category. I don't see a check box to change this.
    Hi,

    Category settings override the future color.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. #2595  
    Shimon,
    Please consider allowing an option to choose a different background color for the Meeting vs the To Do area.
    TIA
    __________________
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  16. carrel's Avatar
    Posts
    425 Posts
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    #2596  
    OK, Here's a weird one... I've never seen this type of behavior before.

    I have a Treo 755p with GoogleMaps version 1.1.2 in Rom. I have installed version 1.2.0.8 in RAM. From the launcher when I run GoogleMaps, I get the newer RAM version. But when I run 2day and tell it to map the location of an event, it runs the older ROM version. Weird, huh? 2day is not alone. DirectoryAssistant also invokes the older ROM version. Any clue what's up? This sure doesn't "smell" like a bug in 2day. I'm wondering if there is something I can do, or something 2day could do to make sure the later version is invoked.
  17. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #2597  
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel View Post
    OK, Here's a weird one... I've never seen this type of behavior before.

    I have a Treo 755p with GoogleMaps version 1.1.2 in Rom. I have installed version 1.2.0.8 in RAM. From the launcher when I run GoogleMaps, I get the newer RAM version. But when I run 2day and tell it to map the location of an event, it runs the older ROM version. Weird, huh? 2day is not alone. DirectoryAssistant also invokes the older ROM version. Any clue what's up? This sure doesn't "smell" like a bug in 2day. I'm wondering if there is something I can do, or something 2day could do to make sure the later version is invoked.
    Look under helper preference screen. Under the map drop down, see if you have GM listed twice. If yes, select the other one. I had similar problems with D2G and Ptunes on my 700P and Petite Launcher.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  18. carrel's Avatar
    Posts
    425 Posts
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    #2598  
    Thanks. I already looked there and GoogleMaps is listed ONCE.
  19. #2599  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Shimon,
    Please consider allowing an option to choose a different background color for the Meeting vs the To Do area.
    TIA
    __________________
    Hi,

    That's a though one - the prefs page already looks overloaded...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  20. #2600  
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel View Post
    OK, Here's a weird one... I've never seen this type of behavior before.

    I have a Treo 755p with GoogleMaps version 1.1.2 in Rom. I have installed version 1.2.0.8 in RAM. From the launcher when I run GoogleMaps, I get the newer RAM version. But when I run 2day and tell it to map the location of an event, it runs the older ROM version. Weird, huh? 2day is not alone. DirectoryAssistant also invokes the older ROM version. Any clue what's up? This sure doesn't "smell" like a bug in 2day. I'm wondering if there is something I can do, or something 2day could do to make sure the later version is invoked.
    Hi,

    I will try something that might fix this in the next build.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions