Page 126 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2676116121122123124125126127128129130131136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 3383
  1. #2501  
    ok.. what is the "F" that shows up in 2Day for Split second whenever I start it? It is on the upper line.. just to the left of the Volume. I think it is green or blue.
  2. #2502  
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    ok.. what is the "F" that shows up in 2Day for Split second whenever I start it? It is on the upper line.. just to the left of the Volume. I think it is green or blue.

    Thats a FORWARDING icon. There seems to be an issue with the way the system reports it on CDMA phones.

    I will try to resolve this.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3. #2503  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.51 (057) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Fix for false FORWARDING icon on CDMA phones.

    - Misc. minor fixes & performance improvements.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4. #2504  
    anyone use quicknews plugin with 2day? i can't get the headlines to rotate thru ALL the feeds on the 2day screen. it rotates only thru one group - eg CBS and it'll show just the articles for CBS, nothing else.
    the program and feeds are installed on internal and all the feeds are updated.

    i've uninstalled and reinstalled quicknews - still no go!

    very frustrating and my trial is almost over.

    any ideas?
  5. #2505  
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    anyone use quicknews plugin with 2day? i can't get the headlines to rotate thru ALL the feeds on the 2day screen. it rotates only thru one group - eg CBS and it'll show just the articles for CBS, nothing else.
    the program and feeds are installed on internal and all the feeds are updated.

    i've uninstalled and reinstalled quicknews - still no go!

    very frustrating and my trial is almost over.

    any ideas?
    Hi,

    I'd like to chime in on this question - I have been trying to recreate this issue, but cant.

    Anyone else seeing this ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. #2506  
    I've used this setup for almost 6 months (uninstalled QN recently), but have _not_ noticed this, it cycles normally through all the feeds. I think there is an option for "only unread feeds" - could that be causing this problem?
    Game over!
  7. #2507  
    more info
    when i select the feed from the 2day screen- at the next window i have the lists of feeds starting with the one that was displayed on the 2day screen. when i select the feed name and it opens all the feeds (still via 2day) i select all SHOW, but doesn't work. what is does do is show the feeds of whatever is still highlighted on the SELECT FEEDS page.
    ahhh! now it reboots when i hit BACK -
    and i can't get it off one particular feed.
  8. #2508  
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    more info
    when i select the feed from the 2day screen- at the next window i have the lists of feeds starting with the one that was displayed on the 2day screen. when i select the feed name and it opens all the feeds (still via 2day) i select all SHOW, but doesn't work. what is does do is show the feeds of whatever is still highlighted on the SELECT FEEDS page.
    ahhh! now it reboots when i hit BACK -
    and i can't get it off one particular feed.
    Hi,

    Can you send me all your files ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. #2509  
    sure- but can you tell me exactly what and how?
  10. #2510  
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    sure- but can you tell me exactly what and how?
    Hi,

    Actually - I see this issue now (had to re-install everything, and now I see it).
    I will investigate.

    Thanks for your patience.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  11. #2511  
    ok - looking forward to hearing - thanks!
  12. #2512  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.20 of QuickNews plugin for 2day posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Fix for looping through multiple feeds.

    - Fix for Initiate plugin.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. #2513  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

    Version 1.51 (057) posted at www.shsh.com/beta
    I'm assuming you already know this, but just in case - this beta didn't fix the "switch to 2day on power on" issue with my 700p (only 12 trial days left )

    - Michael
  14. #2514  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcosby View Post
    I'm assuming you already know this, but just in case - this beta didn't fix the "switch to 2day on power on" issue with my 700p (only 12 trial days left )

    - Michael
    Hi,

    Yes - this is on my list of things to check.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. #2515  
    shimon- htat did the trick! thanks so much--you have great products and equally good customer service!
  16. #2516  
    is there anyway u can add a visability % option with the wallpaper, i would like to fade out the picture more, make it softer so the text would be easier to read

    DBP has this option and it makes it easier on the eyes

    100% would be full picture and 80% would make the picture lighter or softer colors, making the text look more bold..

    possible?
  17. #2517  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    is there anyway u can add a visability % option with the wallpaper, i would like to fade out the picture more, make it softer so the text would be easier to read

    DBP has this option and it makes it easier on the eyes

    100% would be full picture and 80% would make the picture lighter or softer colors, making the text look more bold..

    possible?
    Hi,

    This is on my list, but still need to research how this can be done.

    Possible workarounds for now:

    1. Use an image proccessing app on your PC (like PaintShop) to fade the image.

    2. Set the image as the wallpaper for the built-in calendar - there you can fade it to your liking. Then you can set 2day to use the calendar background.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18. #2518  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    This is on my list, but still need to research how this can be done.

    Possible workarounds for now:

    1. Use an image proccessing app on your PC (like PaintShop) to fade the image.

    2. Set the image as the wallpaper for the built-in calendar - there you can fade it to your liking. Then you can set 2day to use the calendar background.

    Thanks.

    in the default calendar under today, i picked a background, set the fading to light and it looks great on the today default calendar page

    i went to 2day and picked use calendar pic and it uses the pic but doesnt hold the fade options, just uses the picture as if i just picked it in 2day to use
  19. #2519  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    in the default calendar under today, i picked a background, set the fading to light and it looks great on the today default calendar page

    i went to 2day and picked use calendar pic and it uses the pic but doesnt hold the fade options, just uses the picture as if i just picked it in 2day to use
    Hi,

    You are right. Sorry.

    Will continue trying to implement this.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  20. #2520  
    well i made these to hold me over, i included the original incase anyone wants to fool around with themself

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e5...pot/pencil.jpg

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e5...ncilbright.jpg

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e5...ilnegative.jpg

Posting Permissions