Page 113 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1363103108109110111112113114115116117118123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 3383
  1. #2241  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    I see it's white, but it's not white-on-white...
    The background there is gray.
    That's the color scheme I currently have selected through the Palm OS. But now that you've asked about that point, I did some experimenting, and Palm's "Original" color scheme (with a white background for the dropdown lists) shows the lettering as white outlined in grey in 2Day's dropdown lists. I played around with some of the other palm color schemes, and it appears to be an issue with those schemes that use a background color other than white for the dropdown lists.

    All that being said, thanks again for a great program. If it's just some quirk with my particular setup, then I'll just deal with it. This particular issue will certainly not stop me from using 2Day. For my needs, it has all the competition beat by a long ways.
  2. #2242  
    Just discovered "2day" via the second pic in this review:
    http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/review/...00p_smartphone

    Anybody else have 2day rigged like that? Now that's a cool, clean and useful UI!
  3. #2243  
    That is one heck of an advertisement there. It looks similar to the way I have 2Day set up. Ben
  4. #2244  
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister
    Just discovered "2day" via the second pic in this review:
    http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/review/...00p_smartphone

    Anybody else have 2day rigged like that? Now that's a cool, clean and useful UI!
    Looks similar to the way I'm using it too. But I also have the 4cast plugin that provides the weather on one line. You should really consider getting both.
  5. #2245  
    Currently using Launcher X as my Launcher. From that 2Day screen shot, it looks like it can either access the Palm datebook app or even possibly Agendus? I also have a subscription to (Handmark) Express. I'm wondering if there is a manual for 2day. BTW, how much KB real esate does 2Day eat up?
  6. #2246  
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister
    Currently using Launcher X as my Launcher. From that 2Day screen shot, it looks like it can either access the Palm datebook app or even possibly Agendus? I also have a subscription to (Handmark) Express. I'm wondering if there is a manual for 2day. BTW, how much KB real esate does 2Day eat up?
    Kev,

    2day should be able to integrate with most major calendar apps. I've never used Agendus but it integrates with my DateBk6 app perfectly. It also monitors and displays the number of missed calls, voice mails, e-mails (from a variety of e-mail apps), voice memos, SMS/MMS messages, IM messages (again, from a variety of IM apps), etc. Oh, it also has a Week View and of course it can map to your Calendar hard button (the nice thing is that you can cycle through different views by repeatedly pressing the Calendar button). It takes 421K plus roughly 22k of preferences. There isn't a manual to my knowledge but there are a lot of helps in the app itself. Plus, Shimon, the developer, is active on this site and always very helpful.

    Give it a shot. There's a trial period with the software if you don't like it.
  7. #2247  
    Shimon,

    is it a lot of work to have the option to have 2day show the end time for calendae entries too?

    e.g. something like: 8:00 - 8:30 BLAH BLAH appointment

    TIA
  8. #2248  
    Quote Originally Posted by pin0y_bear
    Shimon,

    is it a lot of work to have the option to have 2day show the end time for calendae entries too?

    e.g. something like: 8:00 - 8:30 BLAH BLAH appointment

    TIA
    I'd love this option too if possible.
    My Treo's Stats:
    650 Unlocked/Unbranded GSM <br>1.71 Firmware w/ 1.20 ENA
    Carrier: Cingular
    Current BT Headset: Treo Wireless
    GPS: TomTom5 + BT338
  9. #2249  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Kev,

    2day should be able to integrate with most major calendar apps. I've never used Agendus but it integrates with my DateBk6 app perfectly. It also monitors and displays the number of missed calls, voice mails, e-mails (from a variety of e-mail apps), voice memos, SMS/MMS messages, IM messages (again, from a variety of IM apps), etc. Oh, it also has a Week View and of course it can map to your Calendar hard button (the nice thing is that you can cycle through different views by repeatedly pressing the Calendar button). It takes 421K plus roughly 22k of preferences. There isn't a manual to my knowledge but there are a lot of helps in the app itself. Plus, Shimon, the developer, is active on this site and always very helpful.

    Give it a shot. There's a trial period with the software if you don't like it.
    Sa-sweet! Once I have more time in my schedule (August?), I'll give it a shot. The e-mail thing you mentioned is cool. I currently use Chatter E-mail.

    Is it me (at least from first inspection), or does 2Day make the Treo even more of a smartphone?! I'm surprised Palm or PalmSource hasn't taken a look at this app as a way to extend the exisiting OS and even improve future OSes (6.1 Cobalt? Palm OS over Linux?)
  10. #2250  
    I have 2day set to show the ringer volume, but is there a way to have it show whether vibrate is turned on as well?
    Laissez Faire
  11. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #2251  
    I installed the Palm bug fix yesterday that was posted on their site for Sprint T650's. Now I have spontaneous resets. When I check Crash Pro, it logs it as 2day 1.51 fatal exception. Do you think there could be a conflict between 2day and this palm update? I thought it was Chatter at first, but I have been able to eliminate that. I have 2day set to come on at power on. It only seems to happen when the screen is off. Thanks.
    Update: I just changed a task category through 2day and had an immediate crash. This never happened before the update.
    PS How do I get my calender button back to normal after I delete 2day?n
    Last edited by twitch3; 08/08/2006 at 01:46 PM.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  12. #2252  
    Hi,

    Could it be your Tasks/Calendar databases got crumped ?

    Anyway - delete 2day, and use http://www.shsh.com/downloads/btnfix.zip to restore the button.

    Let me know if this solves your resets.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #2253  
    Deleted the update and went back to 2day. There's something running on my Treo it didn't like. I'm giving my Treo an enema tonight and will try it again. Thanks.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  14. #2254  
    Hi all,

    A new version - 1.51 (037) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Security: restore current setting after showing a private record.
    - New meeting/todo: added option - "Goto >" opens new record in "Details".
    - Tasks: Added option "Show in week view".
    - Tasks: Added option "Show overdue items only today".
    - Tasks: Added option "Default priority".
    - Chatter: do not count unread messages marked for deletion from server.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. #2255  
    Are alarms for tasks still on the roadmap? Thanks for another beta Shimon. Your work is much much appreciated!
    - always ill, but highly intelligent -
    webmaster Palmclub.nl
  16. #2256  
    Love the new features, esp. ability to turn off tasks in week view. But I possibly found a bug. When I turn on Bluetooth from within 2Day, using either the shortcut "menu, B" or clicking directly on the BT icon, I get a reset. I use that feature several times a day, so had to revert back to the previous version.
  17. #2257  
    Quote Originally Posted by djr
    Are alarms for tasks still on the roadmap? Thanks for another beta Shimon. Your work is much much appreciated!
    Hi,

    Afraid not right now.

    But - if you press "Goto >" in stead of the "OK" at the "New meeting/task" screen - you will be taken to the new record in it's "Details" screen, allowing you to further set alarms, repeat, or whatever...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18. #2258  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville
    Love the new features, esp. ability to turn off tasks in week view. But I possibly found a bug. When I turn on Bluetooth from within 2Day, using either the shortcut "menu, B" or clicking directly on the BT icon, I get a reset. I use that feature several times a day, so had to revert back to the previous version.
    Hi,

    Sorry about this.
    Will try to fix this asap !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. #2259  
    hello i have version 1.51 build (034) do i just download the new version and hotsync or should i remove the old version first im new to the treo world
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  20. #2260  
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl
    hello i have version 1.51 build (034) do i just download the new version and hotsync or should i remove the old version first im new to the treo world
    Just dl the new version.

Posting Permissions