Page 105 of 170 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115155 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 3383
  1. #2081  
    I would personally like to see the ability to set the alarms for TODO items before any of these smaller enhancements. Since the ability to set alarms for meetings is built into 2Day, there remains this large gap in having to visit the TODO item to set its alarm.

    Shimon, what do ya say?

    Thanks - 2day is great!
  2. #2082  
    Quote Originally Posted by pinfante
    I would personally like to see the ability to set the alarms for TODO items before any of these smaller enhancements. Since the ability to set alarms for meetings is built into 2Day, there remains this large gap in having to visit the TODO item to set its alarm.

    Shimon, what do ya say?

    Thanks - 2day is great!
    It's in the queue, of course.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3. #2083  
    Quote Originally Posted by pinfante
    I would personally like to see the ability to set the alarms for TODO items before any of these smaller enhancements.
    I get that feature through Datebk5.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  4. #2084  
    Hi all,

    New version - 1.41 (224) - at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Monitoring: Agendus Mail fix for monitoring emails and/or SMS.

    - Time zone: A fix for daylight saving time calculations.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  5. #2085  
    Simon, thanks very much for your great products and support. In 2day, I would much prefer to start the week on Monday instead of Sunday. I checked out 
  6. #2086  
    My apologies for the earlier truncated post on this topic. I wrote and posted that from my Treo600. I don't know why the message was cut. My request is for the user ability to choose to start the week on a day other than Sunday. In my case, I would prefer to start the week on a Monday. I checked the settings in 2day and did not find a way to do this. My apologies if this feature does exist (and request for direction to the right setting). Many thanks again for your support and all the best.
  7. #2087  
    Quote Originally Posted by mlilin
    My apologies for the earlier truncated post on this topic. I wrote and posted that from my Treo600. I don't know why the message was cut. My request is for the user ability to choose to start the week on a day other than Sunday. In my case, I would prefer to start the week on a Monday. I checked the settings in 2day and did not find a way to do this. My apologies if this feature does exist (and request for direction to the right setting). Many thanks again for your support and all the best.
    Hi,

    2day takes this from the system prefs - launch the "Prefs" application, go to the "Formats" section, and change the "Week starts" setting.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8. #2088  
    After the latest update, I am getting calendar alarms from the Palm1 Alert manager, tapping which takes me to Palm1 Calendar on my Treo. I have "Datebk5 handles alarms" checked in Datebk5, and previously, Datebk5 used to always handle alarms.

    Did something change vis-a-vis 2day and datebk5?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  9. #2089  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    After the latest update, I am getting calendar alarms from the Palm1 Alert manager, tapping which takes me to Palm1 Calendar on my Treo. I have "Datebk5 handles alarms" checked in Datebk5, and previously, Datebk5 used to always handle alarms.

    Did something change vis-a-vis 2day and datebk5?
    hI,

    nO CHANGE i CAN THINK OF...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. #2090  
    Thanks, Simon, for the quick reply and your patience. I do not remember the last time I visited my Treo 600's system prefs- and did not think of checking there! All the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    2day takes this from the system prefs - launch the "Prefs" application, go to the "Formats" section, and change the "Week starts" setting.

    Thanks.
  11. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #2091  
    Shimon,

    I'm noticing in the launcher when I try to set it to "none", get out of 2day and return, it places TakePhone(which I have) in it's place instead of leaving it blank. Is there a setting I can change to eliminate this?
  12. #2092  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Shimon,

    I'm noticing in the launcher when I try to set it to "none", get out of 2day and return, it places TakePhone(which I have) in it's place instead of leaving it blank. Is there a setting I can change to eliminate this?
    You are right.

    Will fix.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #2093  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    You are right.

    Will fix.

    Thanks.
    I guess this could also be interpreted as you trying to take over the palm telephony world by stealthly placing TakePhone within other apps. All part of your master plan, right?
  14. #2094  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    I guess this could also be interpreted as you trying to take over the palm telephony world by stealthly placing TakePhone within other apps. All part of your master plan, right?
    You got me !

    At last I dont have to live in the shadows - I can expose my true employment - working for Microsoft... ;-)
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. #2095  
    I love 2day. I would like it even more if it put the task categories in alpabetical order. There doesn't seem to be any particular sort order on the drop down list of categories. Any chance of making this drop down list of categories and the ones listed in prefrences show up in the same order as the standard task list displays them?
  16. #2096  
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden
    I love 2day. I would like it even more if it put the task categories in alpabetical order. There doesn't seem to be any particular sort order on the drop down list of categories. Any chance of making this drop down list of categories and the ones listed in prefrences show up in the same order as the standard task list displays them?
    On my todo list.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. #2097  
    What category?

    Sorry . could not resist :-)
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  18. #2098  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    What category?

    Sorry . could not resist :-)
    Category "how the f...k do I do this ?"

    ;-)
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. #2099  
    Is there any way to hide the blue location icon (target)? The fact that it's in parenthesis tells me that it's a location, and I really don't need that icon..but can't figure out any way to disable it.
  20. #2100  
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    Is there any way to hide the blue location icon (target)? The fact that it's in parenthesis tells me that it's a location, and I really don't need that icon..but can't figure out any way to disable it.
    Hi,

    Sorry - no such option...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions