Page 103 of 170 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3383
  1. #2041  
    Hi all,

    aprasad - thanks for all this info. I can recreate this on my device. will try to fix asap.

    Regarding MemoryInfo - let me try and find out how I can get that info, and think of how I can incorporate it into 2day. (maybe when you press the line with the ram & card precentage info - I will display in the popup dialog ?)

    Regarding coloring weekends - wouldnt that cause too much coloring in that screen - may look a bit boggled ? anyway - I really want to make this a release right now (to allow non-beta users to enjoy week view, etc.), so - maybe this will wait for next step.

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. #2042  
    Hi all,

    Version 1.41 (214) at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Birthdays: forgot to save the “sum” setting – fixed.

    - General: fixed an issue with running internal commands with Menu=>Menu=>select.

    - Monitoring: fix for older mVoice versions.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3. #2043  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi all,

    aprasad - thanks for all this info. I can recreate this on my device. will try to fix asap.

    Regarding MemoryInfo - let me try and find out how I can get that info, and think of how I can incorporate it into 2day. (maybe when you press the line with the ram & card precentage info - I will display in the popup dialog ?)

    Regarding coloring weekends - wouldnt that cause too much coloring in that screen - may look a bit boggled ? anyway - I really want to make this a release right now (to allow non-beta users to enjoy week view, etc.), so - maybe this will wait for next step.

    Thanks !

    OK i feel preety dumb now. this option is only in datebk5 in month and 4month/year views.

    sorry
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  4. #2044  
    Ok, now this maybe user error as well but when i update 2day it is no longer being backedup during hotsync. i have to go into filez > attributes > then check backup for it to backup. is anyone else having this problem?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  5. #2045  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Ok, now this maybe user error as well but when i update 2day it is no longer being backedup during hotsync. i have to go into filez > attributes > then check backup for it to backup. is anyone else having this problem?
    What does not get backed up ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. #2046  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi all,

    aprasad - thanks for all this info. I can recreate this on my device. will try to fix asap.

    Regarding MemoryInfo - let me try and find out how I can get that info, and think of how I can incorporate it into 2day. (maybe when you press the line with the ram & card precentage info - I will display in the popup dialog ?)

    Regarding coloring weekends - wouldnt that cause too much coloring in that screen - may look a bit boggled ? anyway - I really want to make this a release right now (to allow non-beta users to enjoy week view, etc.), so - maybe this will wait for next step.

    Thanks !
    Phew! Thank goodness I was not the only one seeing things :-)

    As for MemoryInfo, I think a pop-up will be the only way to show all that info. You have pop-ups now for many other things, so why not this ..

    I want to make another appeal for a medium size font.

    Question: When using "regular" not hi-res fonts, often my screen for today needs scrolling because of the number of items. the down arrow takes too many presses (as the cursor makes it's way down the screen to the bottom and then the display scrolls up). Also, if I reach the bottom, the day shifts to the next day, confusing the situation.

    Is there any way to just scroll the main area (not move the cursor), say by using option-down arrow or side scroll buttons? Also, this way of scrolling should not jump to next/previous day, but used just to scroll the main display area.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  7. #2047  
    He probably means the main 2day.prc itself.

    The backup flag is set correctly on my Treo for 2day build 212.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  8. #2048  
    Hi,

    2day "Operation" preferences page - "Scroll all" option.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. #2049  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    What does not get backed up ?
    Ok, now this maybe user error as well but when i update 2day it is no longer being backedup during hotsync. i have to go into filez > attributes > then check backup for it to backup. is anyone else having this problem?
    When you hotsync your device to your pc your treos apps, contacts etc. are backed up to your pc (i.e. like backup buddy does but on your pc. a backup of your treos configuration) well for some reason the 2day prc. isnt being backedup. i have to use filez to set its attributes to backup for it to backup (save) when i hotsync. all other files 2day creates get backedup just not the main prc. is there some simple fix maybe a uninstall and reinstall? i really dont wanna, but if i must i will. if you have any suggestion let me know
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  10. #2050  
    Hi,

    Is there a way to receive repeating Alarm or Audio notifications of Voice Mail and Text Messeges? If not with 2day, do you know of any other program. I have Butler but it does not seem to work.

    Thank you,
    Jeff
  11. #2051  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffkerry
    Hi,

    Is there a way to receive repeating Alarm or Audio notifications of Voice Mail and Text Messeges? If not with 2day, do you know of any other program. I have Butler but it does not seem to work.

    Thank you,
    Jeff
    Hi,

    Afraid not.

    One reason is to do this 2day will have to monitor those events ALL the time (in background), which right now it does not.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  12. #2052  
    Do any of you know of a program that will send me repeating alarms (audio alerts) of waiting Text Messages and Voice Mails?

    Thank you,
  13. #2053  
    There is a Butler clone called Central out there that may work for you.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=103796
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  14. fmcgirt's Avatar
    Posts
    229 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #2054  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi all,
    Regarding MemoryInfo - let me try and find out how I can get that info, and think of how I can incorporate it into 2day. (maybe when you press the line with the ram & card precentage info - I will display in the popup dialog ?)
    Thanks !
    Thanks for looking at this. And your suggestion for implementation would be perfect!!!

    Frank
  15. #2055  
    Thanks for all the new features you are releasing.

    Do you have any idea when the two row appointments (concept and location) will be released?

    REgards.
  16. #2056  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjrivera
    Thanks for all the new features you are releasing.

    Do you have any idea when the two row appointments (concept and location) will be released?

    REgards.
    No, sorry...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. #2057  
    ver 1.41 (216)

    Once I am in week view, the backspace key is not showing me the today screen. It is showing me the Menu screen.

    How do I go back (other than quitting and restarting 2day)?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  18. #2058  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    ver 1.41 (216)

    Once I am in week view, the backspace key is not showing me the today screen. It is showing me the Menu screen.

    How do I go back (other than quitting and restarting 2day)?

    Under Operation Prefs, "Back" at main = toggle week view
  19. #2059  
    Shimon,

    Had a question about the dial helper in 2day. I get meeting invites for conference calls through Outlook and sync them to the Treo. I then use 2day to dial the conference call number and switch back to 2day again when the call connects to dial the attendee access code.

    The issue I have is that some of the numbers are split and the dialer won't dial the complete number. For example, a number will be listed as (888 555-1234 but the dialer will only dial "888". I thought it might be because of the space in the number, but it seems to be intermittent though because an access code might be listed as 555 555 5555) and it will dial the whole number fine.

    Do you know what might cause it to split some numbers but not others?
  20. #2060  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Shimon,

    Had a question about the dial helper in 2day. I get meeting invites for conference calls through Outlook and sync them to the Treo. I then use 2day to dial the conference call number and switch back to 2day again when the call connects to dial the attendee access code.

    The issue I have is that some of the numbers are split and the dialer won't dial the complete number. For example, a number will be listed as (888 555-1234 but the dialer will only dial "888". I thought it might be because of the space in the number, but it seems to be intermittent though because an access code might be listed as 555 555 5555) and it will dial the whole number fine.

    Do you know what might cause it to split some numbers but not others?
    Hi,

    What version of 2day are you using ?
    The latest (pre-release) is at www.shsh.com/beta
    I believe it should solve this for you.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions