Page 10 of 170 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060110 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 3383
  1. #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by neill
    The launcher icons on the bottom aren't working.
    Wait - you see the icons ?

    You tap on them and they do not launch ?

    What have you assigned to them ?

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. #182  
    That's exactly right. The default items that sit on the bottom do nothing when tapped. Changing the type or size didn't improve it.
  3. #183  
    yes the launch bar at the bottom doesn't work with any program you assign to them, no matter the size or anything.

    Also the program just soft-reset my treo and it now says that it is unregistered, will I have to enter the reg code every time I reset the treo?
  4. #184  
    Quote Originally Posted by neill
    That's exactly right. The default items that sit on the bottom do nothing when tapped. Changing the type or size didn't improve it.
    Hi,

    I think I got it - those bottom icons dont work if there are no icons on top.

    I will fix this shortly.

    Sorry...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  5. #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobvark
    yes the launch bar at the bottom doesn't work with any program you assign to them, no matter the size or anything.

    Also the program just soft-reset my treo and it now says that it is unregistered, will I have to enter the reg code every time I reset the treo?
    Hi,

    How did it reset ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi all,

    Are you talking about the top icons monitring ?
    Or about the bottom launcher icons ?

    Which ones are not working ?
    What is "stop looking" ?

    Thanks !
    Stop looking=Monitoring
    It's like 2Day is not monitoring or looking at the icons anymore. Out of the loop, I guess?
    I assume you figured it out. Thanks Shimon.
  7. #187  
    Hi,

    Just posted a new build - 1.31 (006) at www.shsh.com/products

    Please install it and see if it helps...

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8. #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Just posted a new build - 1.31 (006) at www.shsh.com/products

    Please install it and see if it helps...

    Thanks !

    Shimon, YOU DA MAN!!!!!!
    Thanks much.
  9. #189  
    It reset after I changed the launcher to off, browsed the web and then came back to 2day. It hasn't happened since. I'm just worried that I have to re-register every time it resets (also some of my preferences get lost in a reset; like backgound, and applications)

    Thanks.
  10. #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Just posted a new build - 1.31 (006) at www.shsh.com/products

    Please install it and see if it helps...

    Thanks !
    Hey, look, launcher buttons! I didn't even have the launch preference page in the last version, so I didn't know what I was missing.

    Thanks,
    --Mike
  11.    #191  
    Thanks Shimon,

    The Launcher icons are great!

    Some icons are not showing up however. Pickem for example (camera replacement app).

    Thanks again
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
  12. #192  
    Nice changes I love it. Thanks keep the updates comming.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
  13. #193  
    Build 16 works fine with the launcher icons, both with, or with out the top icons being there.
    Thanks Shimon.

    Build16 would not overwrite build15, until I deleted 2DAY first (install via Snappermail)
  14. #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Heya Shimon,
    One more little request. When your in the main 2DAY page, you have the date on the top left of the screen. Can you make the date turn to a different color for the current day? For example the current date is black, could you make it turn to another color for any date OTHER then the current date, or make every date black EXCEPT for the current day.

    I often forget the current day (the number/date), and I am better with colors then symbols, if the current day would change color, then when I was scrolling thru the dates with 2DAY, I would know when I was at today. This may just me a "me" thing, so if it's not a cake walk, don't sweat it at all.

    Thanks again, Matt
    Shimon, I just noticed that on the "2DAY" tab, on the main 2DAY screen, that when you are in the current day, there is an exlimation point (!) after the word "2day" in said tab.

    Did you just ad this in the last build? If so THANKS. That works just fine for me. If it's been there, how long? I just noticed it.
    Best regards, Matt
  15. #195  
    okay, sorry if I don't get this and the rest of the world does.........
    how do you access the bottom row icons with the d-pad? pressing left goes to the next day and pressing up/down goes to the next/previous item.
  16. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #196  
    Great app, Shimon. Nice work. Can the bottom icons be launched w/the treo 5-way navigator or are they only tapable? I couldn't find a way to make them launch w/the 5-way
  17. #197  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasparks
    Great app, Shimon. Nice work. Can the bottom icons be launched w/the treo 5-way navigator or are they only tapable? I couldn't find a way to make them launch w/the 5-way
    you navigate the bottom icons the same way you navigate the top icons (using the 5 way). navigate to the top is if you had a missed call or voicemail then navigate right or left
  18. #198  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    okay, sorry if I don't get this and the rest of the world does.........
    how do you access the bottom row icons with the d-pad? pressing left goes to the next day and pressing up/down goes to the next/previous item.
    IDO,
    Hit the menu key to access the 2Day prefs.
    Select Prefs, then select the "general" tab on top.
    Under Up/down, select "scroll all list".
    Hit OK, then use the 5-way to move up and when you get to the top. The tab that says "2DAY!" will say "Menu".
    When it says "menu" in that tab, move the 5-way left or right.
    Hope this helps, Matt
  19. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #199  
    Quote Originally Posted by dpwaters
    you navigate the bottom icons the same way you navigate the top icons (using the 5 way). navigate to the top is if you had a missed call or voicemail then navigate right or left
    Got it....a little slow on the uptake. Thanks dpwaters.
  20. #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasparks
    Got it....a little slow on the uptake. Thanks dpwaters.
    glad i could help.

Posting Permissions