1.    #1  
    I am using my Treo 600 with a Mac and am syncing via iSync which uses the Palm Conduit from Hotsync Manager.

Here is my question/problem. On Mac in the Address Book program it lets you create different groups out of your master list (ex: friends, work, family).

When I hotsync to the Treo it only brings over ALL the addresses and not any of the sub-groups. Is there a way to bring those sub-groups over to the Treo??

Do I need to create the sub groups in Palm Desktop??

Also when I sync it takes all my calendar infor from iCal and syncs that to the Palm but doesn't take that info over to the calendar in Palm Desktop.

I am guessing that they have designed this in a way that you don't really need to use Palm Desktop at all anymore (just the Hotsync Manager).

This would all be dandy, is I could get the Address Book groups over.

Thanks - Erik
    Unfortunately iSync doesn't carry the groups over to any device whether it's a Palm or cellphone. I have no idea why they did this but it's a pain. Your only options are to skip the groups; or add then in on the Treo; or disable the iSync conduit, enable the addressbook conduit, sync with Palm Desktop, set the groups in Palm Desktop and resync again.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680