Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarc
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $there$ $hasn$'$t$ $been$ $an$ $update$ $released$ $for$ $the$ $Verizon$ $Treo$, $so$ $there$'$s$ $no$ $need$ $to$ $worry$ $about$ $what$ $version$ $you$ $have$.
    Treo600-1.03-VZW
    Hardware C
    PRL REV: 59174

Can you tell me why you would need to update it already and if I should do it before I get to far along?
    check out this nonsense...
    Surprise! That seller is none other than our "friend" mps232/Postman!
    http://www.doctordalai.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalai Lama
    Surprise! That seller is none other than our "friend" mps232/Postman!
    You can see where he has quoted TC articles.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by techjunkie
    How much is Verizon Unlimited Data for the Treo 600?

Pretty steep....$44.99/month
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    How can you charge "shipping" for an email? Or better yet "insurance" for sending an email??????

"Shipping and handling:
    (within United States) Standard shipping service: US $0.99

Shipping insurance: US $1.99 (Optional)"
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
    Quote Originally Posted by Exciter
    How can you charge "shipping" for an email? Or better yet "insurance" for sending an email??????

"Shipping and handling:
    (within United States) Standard shipping service: US $0.99

Shipping insurance: US $1.99 (Optional)"
    Can you believe the loons that are bidding?
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet

Can you believe the loons that are bidding?

Truly shocking!!!!
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
    The seller made $5 max on the EBay sale of a single item.

Due to the amount of effort needed to produce the For Sale EBay page it certainly doesn't look cost-effective to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    The seller made $5 max on the EBay sale of a single item.

Due to the amount of effort needed to produce the For Sale EBay page it certainly doesn't look cost-effective to me.
    On this we agree!
    What firmware version are they shippping with the Verizon Treo?
    eBay continues to amaze by repeatedly exposing fascinating things people would do.
    Quote Originally Posted by open_market
    ext. 8075, it should connect you with Silva. She took my order and was very helpful. I'm not sure how I got routed to 888-924-7934, ext 8075. I probably talked with seven different people before someone was able to take the order.
    I just got off the phone with Silva, very nice indeed.. I asked her about the 610 availability -- she said they are being told THE END OF THIS MONTH .. I made sure to confirm with her what she just said.. I was like, wait - the 600 is being released now, middle of july, and you're telling me the 610 will be available the end of THIS month..

her response "that is what they are telling us"

Anyone else hear this!??

God i'm excited if that is true.. she had no pricing for the 610
    Do you honestly believe that Verizon (the same company that is just now getting the Treo 600 eight months after most other carriers offered it) will be leading the pack in introducing the new model?

Be glad that Verizon is finally offering a usable Palm OS/phone combo. But I guess that rumor mongering is the name of the game on websites such as this...but please remember to keep it based somewhat in reality.
    Got mine today. The ESN starts with 096. An earlier poster said they start with 600. He/she was looking at the Hexadecimal number instead of the Decimal one.

The software says Treo600-1.03-VZW, so that's older than Sprint's 1.20 software.

The hardware rev is C.

Two things I've noticed being different from Sprint. 1) There is a Downloads icon. 2) There is no Mail icon (which wasn't in Sprint's 1.03 release either).

Bill
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    Do you honestly believe that Verizon (the same company that is just now getting the Treo 600 eight months after most other carriers offered it) will be leading the pack in introducing the new model?

Be glad that Verizon is finally offering a usable Palm OS/phone combo. But I guess that rumor mongering is the name of the game on websites such as this...but please remember to keep it based somewhat in reality.

Well I did find it hard to believe, hence me asking twice.. but with the logic behind verizon taking so long due to extensive "quality testing" and the fact the 610 isn't on ANYONE's network, wouldn't one deduce that when the 610 does come out it'll take verizon just as long to add it to their network? So those who are holding off with the hopes of getting a 610 this year on verizon's network are pretty much holding their breath for nothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin922
    I just got off the phone with Silva, very nice indeed.. I asked her about the 610 availability -- she said they are being told THE END OF THIS MONTH .. I made sure to confirm with her what she just said.. I was like, wait - the 600 is being released now, middle of july, and you're telling me the 610 will be available the end of THIS month..

her response "that is what they are telling us"

Anyone else hear this!??

God i'm excited if that is true.. she had no pricing for the 610
    I seriously doubt that! If anything, P1's premium 1st tier wireless partners like Sprint and Orange will be the first to get the Ace. If and when Verizon does get the Ace, it should be several months after Sprint does from past history...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    How many phones have the string "610" in their designation?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast