Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    I am also a very happy shure customer great fit and No complaints from the customers I talk to....so I reverted back to the "shure" thing
    Quote Originally Posted by gekz
    I am using a Shure Quietspot QSH3 and I love it. [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by dbmgreen
    I'm using SHURE QUIETSPOT as well, great comments from the other end,

Quote Originally Posted by MiWolverine96
    i only have a cell & the BEST HEADSET IS AT ****THEBOOM.COM**** ive done the homework on 23 different headsets. comfort, quality & design a perfect 10 all around!
    so are any of you people that are enjoying the Quietspot and the Boom using GSM Treos? or are all of you CDMA users? Although the handset is fine, when I use either headset, the other party gets a horrible buzz
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I'm using GSM with latest firmware. The only time buzzing is an issue, is when my phone, my laptop Mac Tibook (plugged in to mains power) & my hands or some part of my body are all together at the same time touching or sitting on my stainless steel kitchen bench. But I really think it's more of an issue with the laptop power supply, cause it doesn't happen anywhere else.
    really, and the parties on the other end have never complained? that's amazing to me...I'm so jealous, I'll have to playa around and see what I can do

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

New here so please bear with me :-) The treo 600 does not support bluetooth, correct? How are people using BT headsets with the treo? Or am I mis-understanding?
    some of them like the Unleash and Jabra can be bought with dongles that fit the 2.5 mm jack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12